KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Terminator Movies » The Resistance - Off-Topic/Social Thread!

The Resistance - Off-Topic/Social Thread!
Started by: eggmayo

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (18): « First ... « 11 12 [13] 14 15 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BadMojoScootr
Rusty Cage

If mothers use tiny forks and spoons to feed their babies then I wonder what Chinese mothers use to feed their babies! toothpicks?

Old Post Mar 24th, 2019 09:10 PM
BadMojoScootr is currently offline Click here to Send BadMojoScootr a Private Message Find more posts by BadMojoScootr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BadMojoScootr
Rusty Cage

I went into Walmart yesterday and i went into the dressing rooms, sat there, and then yelled "I'M OUT OF TOILET PAPER!"

Old Post Mar 24th, 2019 09:11 PM
BadMojoScootr is currently offline Click here to Send BadMojoScootr a Private Message Find more posts by BadMojoScootr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BadMojoScootr
Rusty Cage

I can slam a revolving door. I'm that badass.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2019 09:11 PM
BadMojoScootr
Rusty Cage

Strength and resilience emerge by your own will to become a better person no matter what downfalls happen in your life...be your own hero.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2019 09:12 PM
BadMojoScootr
Rusty Cage

Note to vegetarians: My food poops on your food. Enjoy that salad!

BadMojoScootr
Rusty Cage

Quick someone hit the slow motion button we need to extend Sunday as long as possible!!! HURRY!

BadMojoScootr
Rusty Cage

Know the difference between a female chocolate bunny and a male chocolate bunny? If it has a hollow head it is definitely a male!!

Old Post Mar 24th, 2019 09:13 PM
BadMojoScootr
Rusty Cage

Sometimes you have to stop dwelling on the ones who have done you wrong & start being Thankful for the ones who do you right!

BadMojoScootr
Rusty Cage

My thought is that if you look confident and act smart you can pull off anything, even if you have no clue what you're doing.

BadMojoScootr
Rusty Cage

For every person that tries to knock you down there are NONE waiting in line to help you back up

Old Post Mar 24th, 2019 09:14 PM
BadMojoScootr
Rusty Cage

It's peanut butter jelly time! Peanut butter jelly time! Peanut butter jelly time!

BadMojoScootr
Rusty Cage

Monday is cancelled due to a complete lack of interest! In fact lets just skip straight to Friday

BadMojoScootr
Rusty Cage

Not everything that can be counted counts. Not everything that counts can be counted.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2019 09:15 PM
BadMojoScootr
Rusty Cage

Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark; professionals built the Titanic!

BadMojoScootr
Rusty Cage

Problem: Can't have cake and eat it to. Solution: Make two cakes.

BadMojoScootr
Rusty Cage

My doctor asked if any members of my family suffered from insanity, I replied, no, we all seem to enjoy it.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2019 09:16 PM
BadMojoScootr
Rusty Cage

I'm not sarcastic, I'm humorously honest.

BadMojoScootr
Rusty Cage

Sunday: the day you realize how much you've procrastinated

BadMojoScootr
Rusty Cage

Show your true colors, Always speak your mind, Never hide the truth, No one will thank you for it but you will always be yourself

Old Post Mar 24th, 2019 09:17 PM
BadMojoScootr
Rusty Cage

An Ex is called an Ex because they're an EX-ample of who not to date next time

Old Post Mar 24th, 2019 09:17 PM