KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Terminator Movies » The Resistance - Off-Topic/Social Thread!

The Resistance - Off-Topic/Social Thread!
Started by: eggmayo

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (18): « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
RevoWution™©®
pr0F3ss0r_F4rnsw0rth

OMG "Batman Begins" was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This has got to be the best movie i've seen in years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The whole cast were awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 10/10!!!

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: All your Rick Roll are belong to me!!

Old Post Jun 21st, 2005 05:18 AM
RevoWution™©® is currently offline Click here to Send RevoWution™©® a Private Message Find more posts by RevoWution™©® Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vvvrulz
The Last Scorpion

LOL

Must....... watch.............. argh.................

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...&forumid=55

Old Post Jun 21st, 2005 08:13 AM
vvvrulz is currently offline Click here to Send vvvrulz a Private Message Find more posts by vvvrulz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Praylu
Exit Prophet Enter Praylu

quote: (post)
Originally posted by TMACalicious
OMG "Batman Begins" was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This has got to be the best movie i've seen in years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The whole cast were awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 10/10!!!

Wow, you must have really enjoyed the movie, that makes two of us. I completely agree with you the movie deserves nothing less than a 10/10 making it the best comic book film ever made at least in my eyes. I doubt any other comic book film can do better besides a Batman Begins sequel.

I hope you get to see it soon too rulz,

Also if anyone was wondering, the reason I don't have a link to the Terminator forum under my sig anymore is because the last time I updated it, it wouldn't let me place the link apparently I can't have two links.

SPIDER-MAN 3 DIRECTOR'S CUT PETITION HERE

Last edited by Praylu on Jun 21st, 2005 at 08:25 AM

Old Post Jun 21st, 2005 08:22 AM
Praylu is currently offline Click here to Send Praylu a Private Message Find more posts by Praylu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Konjammenson

I'm going to see it soon. I want to really bad but I've been so busy lately I haven't had the chance. I did see Mr. and Mrs. Smith. That was awesome!

Old Post Jun 21st, 2005 09:07 AM
Konjammenson is currently offline Click here to Send Konjammenson a Private Message Find more posts by Konjammenson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vvvrulz
The Last Scorpion

I'm hoping "the war of the worlds" is good too..

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2005 12:44 AM
vvvrulz is currently offline Click here to Send vvvrulz a Private Message Find more posts by vvvrulz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Konjammenson

quote: (post)
Originally posted by vvvrulz
I'm hoping "the war of the worlds" is good too..

That one could go either way. I'm anticipating it, but it looks like it may just be a load of cheesy CG junk.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2005 06:15 AM
Konjammenson is currently offline Click here to Send Konjammenson a Private Message Find more posts by Konjammenson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vvvrulz
The Last Scorpion

Surely Speilberg won't make a hash of it though.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2005 10:42 AM
Konjammenson

How do you like my new signature?

Old Post Jul 18th, 2005 06:36 AM
vvvrulz
The Last Scorpion

WHOA thats both freakish and awesome at the same time !

Old Post Jul 18th, 2005 06:47 AM
Konjammenson

Updated my avatar too. Haven't been here for a couple weeks but it doesn't look like too much has happened lol smile

Old Post Jul 18th, 2005 09:44 AM
Praylu

Thats seems to be the unfortunate case with this forum since there seems to be ABSOLUTELY NO EFFORT in moving or doing anything at all with it. *sigh*

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jul 18th, 2005 05:30 PM
Praylu is currently offline Click here to Send Praylu a Private Message Find more posts by Praylu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vvvrulz
The Last Scorpion

And there is always continous talk of opening new forums.

HELLO, lets try looking after your existing ones first !

Old Post Jul 18th, 2005 11:01 PM
Praylu

EXACTLY right rulz.

It is common sense to handle or work with previous standing forums before creating new additions, at least in my opinion.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2005 01:39 AM
vvvrulz
The Last Scorpion

Unfortunately for us fans, and your hilarious Arnold captions, I think it looks like The Terminator Forum won't be back this time.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2005 05:50 AM
Praylu

I just thought this seemed interesting since the Terminator's CPU chip and arm were retrieved by Cyberdyne systems for study after the Terminator had been ultimately destroyed by Kyle and Sarah. Both this and the claimed Roswell information below make them nearly the same also because both involve collecting debris or materials to develop advanced technology among other things. Another note, the book containing this alleged information was not published until the mid 90's after the Terminator franchise had already been created. Strange how the events, technology, etc. of the Terminator films ring a bell with the real world sometimes.

Col. Philip J. Corso, President Eisenhower's science advisor and a member of the National Security Council in the 1950s, has not only confirmed that an alien spacecraft and bodies were recovered at Roswell in 1947, but he relates how he participated in a "reverse engineering" program to make recovered alien technology available to U.S. industry.

Corso claims that in the early sixties he headed the Army's Foreign Technology Division, in which capacity he oversaw the handling of alien material recovered from a saucer crash in New Mexico. Moreover, Corso says his office supplied portions of the saucer debris to various defense contractors and high-tech labs (who were led to think that it was stolen Soviet technology) who developed out of the bestowal such modern marvels as the computer chip, fiber optics, and kevlar.

Corso's job in 1961-2 was to study the Roswell artifacts, read the investigators' reports, then determine which government contractor would be given the artifact under the guise of technology stolen from a foreign military power.

For example, Corso learned one of the broken computer chips from the Roswell crash were given to Bell Telephone labs in 1948. The chip was reverse-engineered and resulted in a catapulting of the computer industry. Prior to that, computer development was much slower.

The book is titled The Day After Roswell and a small portion of it can be read HERE

Last edited by Praylu on Sep 29th, 2005 at 03:58 AM

Old Post Sep 29th, 2005 03:54 AM
Praylu

MoviesOnline

The Terminator On PSP October 25th

The Terminator is a landmark science-fiction film and benchmark for others to aim for. As one of his finest performances, casting Schwarzenegger was absolutely a stroke of genius. Perfectly conveying the essence of an emotionless, unstoppable cyborg.

It's a non-stop riveting action thriller ride, packed with impressive special effects. One of the best pieces of its kind ever made. Thanks to The Digital Bits, you will be able to take home a copy of this landmark science-fiction film, when it hits store shelves this October 25th.

SOURCE

Entertainment highlights this week in history

1984: "The Terminator," starring Arnold Schwarzenegger, opened in U.S. movie theaters.

The Terminator:
Release Date: October 26, 1984

Old Post Oct 25th, 2005 03:47 AM
RevoWution™©®
pr0F3ss0r_F4rnsw0rth

That'd be a pretty good PSP movie. A classic movie, ready to play in the palm of your hands lol.

Completely off topic tho, hehe, I jus watched T3 again on Sky Movies 2. LOL it's not that bad. No where near perfection like T2, but still good nonetheless.

The ending was quite good i reckon, with the T-800 endo blinking out, and John Connor's voiceover lol.

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: All your Rick Roll are belong to me!!

Old Post Oct 28th, 2005 12:26 AM
RevoWution™©® is currently offline Click here to Send RevoWution™©® a Private Message Find more posts by RevoWution™©® Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Praylu

No such thing as off-topic here Tmac, lol. But yeah, I thought T3 was an excellent action film although not necessarily a great Terminator film to be honest.

Btw, a pic of old school Arnie with a Hummer just for fun.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2005 05:52 AM
vvvrulz
The Last Scorpion

I saw T3 again not long ago too.

Funny thing, i hated it more than the first time !

Old Post Oct 30th, 2005 10:46 AM
chriscaffee

These are three biggest flaws of T3 that I see.

Arnolds acting is inconsistent. In some scenes he seems way too robotic. The Terminator is supposed to be a machine, but efficient, not jerky movement. The Judgment Day scene has him doing some real jerky robotic stuff. At the end when he is shredded up he seems too human.

The story is something that has been done before. This is the third time we have rehased the same two plots, though the "stop Judgment Day sideplot was omitted from T1, it was still filmed."

Three the Terminator gags, particularly the sunglasses, have no real significance and seem to be present as a homage to the original two.

Other then that, it's a fine popcorn action movie.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2005 07:11 PM
chriscaffee is currently offline Click here to Send chriscaffee a Private Message Find more posts by chriscaffee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote