KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » Are Spiderman Movies Better Than Both Superman N Batman Films?

Are Spiderman Movies Better Than Both Superman N Batman Films?
Started by: dami wilson

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (18): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

come on? what would he use? and what about the fluid? that would cost money too...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Feb 14th, 2005 11:07 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
#1Rupert_Lover
Loving Rupert Grint

I agree with pr1983. and as for the tentacles talking to octavious, that is not dumb and campy. it gave more depth to the story. besides, he didn't start off evil in the comicbooks either. he went insane because of brain damage, and I personally think that it made more sense to make the tentacles take over instead, because it makes it more believable to do that, because i doubt brain damage would cause a man to become evil.

Buds-MerMorgan02; AddictedToBoys

Old Post Feb 14th, 2005 11:07 PM
#1Rupert_Lover is currently offline Click here to Send #1Rupert_Lover a Private Message Find more posts by #1Rupert_Lover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dami wilson

YOU'RE RIGHT DUDE! Tenacles talking to anybody must mean their mad and nothing else! Except if they meant subconsciously which still makes him plain stupid mad!

Sam R loves freaky stuff from doing evil dead and all those satanic crappy stuff from early in his old days. Hope the new film is better and hope walls dont start talking to people., that'd be freaky! Oh like goblins rocket motors which he uses to fly to start talking to Harry or Goblin himself.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2005 10:10 AM
dami wilson is currently offline Click here to Send dami wilson a Private Message Find more posts by dami wilson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
doctorstrongbad

I think that we are a little bit off topic but thats cool. I would just like to state that spiderman has had 2 great movies making him 2-0. Superman had 2 good movies making him 2-2 and batman had 1 good movie making him 1-3. Bats na d Supes both have new movies coming out soon? Can they turn it around? BTW both "new" movies are actually from earlier in the movie series. The Batman movie is a prequell to part 1 the only good batman movie and the Supes movie is suppose to be after part 2 but before part 3.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2005 06:52 PM
doctorstrongbad is currently offline Click here to Send doctorstrongbad a Private Message Find more posts by doctorstrongbad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bakerboy

I repeat, if peter created the high tech costume without money, he could create the web shooters. Also, is a fantasy movie, if the people can get superheroes and supervillains with fantastic powers, they could can get the web shooters easily.

John Lennon, Musical genius of all time

Helen Mirren and Julie Christie , most lovely british actresses of all time.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2005 08:38 PM
bakerboy is currently offline Click here to Send bakerboy a Private Message Find more posts by bakerboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
doctorstrongbad

When did Spider man's costume become high tech? I though it was just a normal costume. That's why MJ or Aunt May is always sewing it up.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2005 08:43 PM
doctorstrongbad is currently offline Click here to Send doctorstrongbad a Private Message Find more posts by doctorstrongbad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bakerboy

In the movie, is a high tech costume. See the lents or the desing of the web and the spider in his back and chest.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2005 08:48 PM
bakerboy is currently offline Click here to Send bakerboy a Private Message Find more posts by bakerboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
doctorstrongbad

Really wow, they sure made a lot of changes in the movies no wonder that one guy is always mad. he calls it man spider. lol

Old Post Feb 15th, 2005 09:01 PM
Max Spidey 24
The Batman

How can they make web shooters. They originaly did make them for the movie but stoped it because people wont believe wb from like toothpaste and candy could shoot out of that and spidey doesnt have to refill every second in the movie, but yet the y make the toy . The movie seemed more about spiderman trying to bone marry jane than an spidey story. The comic book and movie are to different. Superman is way better because the movie and comic was like the same .

As for batman they havnt got him right yet , I think he is harder to do because the costume is different and shadow, not to mesion his attitude. It would be cool if Kevin Conroy was batman while in the suit and some other guy was bruce wayne

Old Post Feb 15th, 2005 09:21 PM
Max Spidey 24 is currently offline Click here to Send Max Spidey 24 a Private Message Find more posts by Max Spidey 24 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

quote:
Originally posted by bakerboy
In the movie, is a high tech costume. See the lents or the desing of the web and the spider in his back and chest.

the lenses are cheap frosted plastic, and the spider is probably vinyl... thats not hi tech...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Feb 15th, 2005 09:22 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
doctorstrongbad

The movies should of had him make his web shooters. That way when he gets the venom suit, if this ever happens, he is like wow I don't need web shooters any more. smile

Old Post Feb 15th, 2005 09:35 PM
Mr Parker

[QUOTE]Originally posted by doctorstrongbad
[B]I think that we are a little bit off topic but thats cool. I would just like to state that spiderman has had 2 great movies making him 2-0. Superman had 2 good movies making him 2-2 and batman had 1 good movie making him 1-3.

okay I did not want to return to this thread but since someone felt the need to resurrect this dead old thread I got to correct you here.actually spiderman has had two crappy god awful movies making him 0-2 BATMAN has had NO good batman movies making him 0- 4,"that should change this year though with batman begins though." however you ARE correct that SUPERMAN has had two good movies making HIM 2-2.you at least got that part right. big grin

Old Post Feb 15th, 2005 10:44 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

quote:
Originally posted by Max Spidey 24
How can they make web shooters. They originaly did make them for the movie but stoped it because people wont believe wb from like toothpaste and candy could shoot out of that and spidey doesnt have to refill every second in the movie, but yet the y make the toy . The movie seemed more about spiderman trying to bone marry jane than an spidey story. The comic book and movie are to different. Superman is way better because the movie and comic was like the same .

As for batman they havnt got him right yet , I think he is harder to do because the costume is different and shadow, not to mesion his attitude. It would be cool if Kevin Conroy was batman while in the suit and some other guy was bruce wayne

so very well said,great post max.you are right that they did orif=ginally make them for the movie,but that was all just to try and shut up the fans and get them to be excited about the movie.huge mistake though because it just showed that Raimi and sony were liars saying they would be in the movie.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2005 10:48 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robo-Chocobo

what is it with you and your bitching about organics. Get over it. if you had them in the movies the movies still would have been the same. complaining saying just one small thing ruined a whole movie is ludicrous

Old Post Feb 16th, 2005 12:41 AM
Robo-Chocobo is currently offline Click here to Send Robo-Chocobo a Private Message Find more posts by Robo-Chocobo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dami wilson

actually, that part was cool cus it didn't really matter as long as they came from his hand and made him swing! If we're on the same plain, how come spidey wasn't funny? No wise cracks? That was a discredit to Peter Parker cus that's what villains hated him for! Always making fun of them n their interlectual, so what give with that?

I just thought him losing his powers temporarily sucked cus what does that have to do with the omic. I support Mr Parker saying it was man spider! Maybe they should have turned him into a huge spider at the end like 'The Fly'!

Old Post Feb 16th, 2005 09:51 AM
dami wilson is currently offline Click here to Send dami wilson a Private Message Find more posts by dami wilson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
doctorstrongbad

Um Thanks Mr. Parker at least I got the superman movies correct. I still think the Spiderman movies are better than Bats and Supes even if it just because they are more recent. 2000 vs. 90's and 80's

Old Post Feb 16th, 2005 08:22 PM
bakerboy

Ok, i will end it because two main reasons. One is that is very, very boring discuss the same thing over and over again and second, this is a topic about another issue, so we are all off of topic. In my opinion, the web shooters should be included in the movies, the movies were extremely bad, more the first one than the second one, and were infaithfull to the spirit of the comics in many aspects. End of discussion for me.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2005 08:25 PM
doctorstrongbad

Does that mean this thread is over with?

Old Post Feb 16th, 2005 08:35 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

finally... the incessant whining was doing my head in...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Feb 16th, 2005 09:45 PM
#1Rupert_Lover
Loving Rupert Grint

quote:
Originally posted by dami wilson
actually, that part was cool cus it didn't really matter as long as they came from his hand and made him swing! If we're on the same plain, how come spidey wasn't funny? No wise cracks? That was a discredit to Peter Parker cus that's what villains hated him for! Always making fun of them n their interlectual, so what give with that?

Actually, i thought there were plenty of wise cracks.

Buds-MerMorgan02; AddictedToBoys

Old Post Feb 16th, 2005 09:54 PM
#1Rupert_Lover is currently offline Click here to Send #1Rupert_Lover a Private Message Find more posts by #1Rupert_Lover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote