KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Sci-Fi / Fantasy » "The Jacket" - (Keira Knightley, Adrian Brody)

"The Jacket" - (Keira Knightley, Adrian Brody)
Started by: Cinemaddiction

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
hayden's minx
Safe

Hmm. Look aight.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2005 04:20 PM
hayden's minx is currently offline Click here to Send hayden's minx a Private Message Find more posts by hayden's minx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

Saw it yesterday, and I thought it was pretty good. The time travel was a bit confusing, yes. But the ending [SPOILER - highlight to read]: just made me want to scream DAMN IT. because just dying like that, and not actually being murdered... oops. But I thought it was a pretty good twist. I'd give it a 4/5. Worth my seven dollars. But, ick. Seven dollars for a matinee, c'mon.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2005 04:43 AM
JKozzy is currently offline Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morning_Glory
Sleeping In My Soul

I was pissed off that I spent $8.50 for this movie... meh!

Old Post Mar 13th, 2005 05:46 AM
Morning_Glory is currently offline Click here to Send Morning_Glory a Private Message Find more posts by Morning_Glory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bloody^Pirate
Agapwse... R.I.P!!

I have bi clue what it is a about but i will deffinitely watch it when it will come here in Cyprus, it will come in a week or two i suppose! Well, i don't care how c*** it is but i will watch it because Keira is in it! I heard that there is a nude scene that Keira accepted to take off only the top! Are they completely naked in the movie: i won't see the scene if they are don't ask why! It's just because KK is my fav. actress and even though she wasn't completely naked in real life, i won't see the scene!!!!

~AnaTheMa~

Old Post Mar 18th, 2005 05:53 PM
Bloody^Pirate is currently offline Click here to Send Bloody^Pirate a Private Message Find more posts by Bloody^Pirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Big_Boy

Hmmmm....I kinda forgot about this movie. May have to go see it Saturday as me and my GF were trying to think of a movie to go see.

Always looking to buy Dawn Of The Dead (orig) memoribilia.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2005 03:38 PM
Darth_Big_Boy is currently offline Click here to Send Darth_Big_Boy a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Big_Boy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote