KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Daredevil vs Batman

Who wins
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Batman 97 68.79%
DareDevil 44 31.21%
Total: 141 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Daredevil vs Batman
Started by: Jason420

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (20): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jason420
My dad is younger than me

daredevil & batman

wyho would win? and does anyone know where i can find reviews for punisher vs batman? online i mean

I was born 8 and 1/2 months premature

Old Post Apr 18th, 2004 05:16 AM
Jason420 is currently offline Click here to Send Jason420 a Private Message Find more posts by Jason420 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spawnie

I vote BAtman, allthough I'm not too sure cuz he has also a chance of losing. They r both down to earth chracters. I say Bats cuz of all his martial arts skillz and experience. If the guy can punch out Sups well I don't see why he couldn't defeat DD.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2004 01:31 PM
Spawnie is currently offline Click here to Send Spawnie a Private Message Find more posts by Spawnie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Loot

batman, but i think someone already post this thread.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2004 06:12 PM
Loot is currently offline Click here to Send Loot a Private Message Find more posts by Loot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kal-el
kryptonian slag

In a fist fight its DD all the way.If you include Batman's endless resources(batbombs, sonicsound emitters-will cause DD alot of harm) then he wins.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2004 10:41 PM
kal-el is currently offline Click here to Send kal-el a Private Message Find more posts by kal-el Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BENITO
Perfect Rolemodel 4 N00bs

dare devil

Old Post Dec 8th, 2004 05:37 PM
BENITO is currently offline Click here to Send BENITO a Private Message Find more posts by BENITO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Havoc470
Smo

i vote daredevil, he's fought alot of hand ninja's without a problem and did so really well, it would be a great fight to see, and we might be seeing a crossover of these two in 2005

Old Post Dec 8th, 2004 11:25 PM
Havoc470 is currently offline Click here to Send Havoc470 a Private Message Find more posts by Havoc470 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

Batman is more skilled, though I think Daredevil wouldn't go down easy.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2004 04:56 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stevie
Blitzed out of our skulls

quote:
Originally posted by Mainstream
Batman is more skilled, though I think Daredevil wouldn't go down easy.

you must be joking, daredevil would win this one easily.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2004 09:13 PM
Stevie is currently offline Click here to Send Stevie a Private Message Find more posts by Stevie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lightaxe
axe man numero uno

batmans utilty belt will be teh winning factor, daredevil "sees" from his senses so if batman throws a tear gas grenade or something like that daredevil is done.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2004 11:17 PM
lightaxe is currently offline Click here to Send lightaxe a Private Message Find more posts by lightaxe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Batman would win. Eventually after a few bruises and traded blows, Batman would realize that Daredevil has enhanced senses. After a bout of hand to hand combat and dazzling acrobatic maneuvers, Batman would unload his utility belt. Canisters of tear gas, 1000 decibel sonic weapons producing of earsplitting barrage, and a few vomit-inducing gas pellets and Daredevil goes down. With this massive assault on his senses, Batman would get the opportunity he needs to K.O. Daredevil. Case closed

Old Post Jan 1st, 2005 12:26 AM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

I agree, Batman would utilize DD's weakness

"Nothing is ever as good as you can imagine it."

Old Post Jan 1st, 2005 12:27 AM
SnakeEyes is currently offline Click here to Send SnakeEyes a Private Message Find more posts by SnakeEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Dare Devil has had a stick of dynamite go off near his head, and I'm pretty sure that his "Radar Sense" is a quasi-mystical ninja thing that anyone can learn; if I recall correctly he lost it and had to re-learn it from Stick.

Up close, hand to hand, going for his belt will be a mistake for Batman since the two are so close in skill. The clincher is DD has slightly higher stats and a radar sense which gives him the win more then not, unless Batman put some distance between the two of them... and effectively use what he gets out of his belt.

Doesn't DD have White Tigers amulet now? Ouch!

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Jan 1st, 2005 03:49 AM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
x_danny_x

Batman vs DareDevil

who wins and why?

Bullseye got punched and knocked out by Batman and said he hits harder than DareDevil! Though it is a crossover.

Old Post Jan 20th, 2005 10:09 PM
x_danny_x is currently offline Click here to Send x_danny_x a Private Message Find more posts by x_danny_x Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Napalm
Mr. Hyde

Daredevil

Bud list SlipknoT,42bardock,Freddy love,Similing Sadly,Mr Parker, Jackie Malfoy,Aku

Old Post Jan 20th, 2005 10:11 PM
Napalm is currently offline Click here to Send Napalm a Private Message Find more posts by Napalm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

Bruce all the way.

Old Post Jan 20th, 2005 10:15 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Napalm
Mr. Hyde

At least matt didnt get his back broken by some retarted muscle head

Bud list SlipknoT,42bardock,Freddy love,Similing Sadly,Mr Parker, Jackie Malfoy,Aku

Old Post Jan 20th, 2005 10:20 PM
Napalm is currently offline Click here to Send Napalm a Private Message Find more posts by Napalm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

Well that was in the Knight Fall arc and if I remember right Batman was phycically drained from not getting any sleep cause he was dealing with all of his rogues basicaly at once. DareDevil is a good match for Batman but Batman does have victories over Bullseye and Punisher in Marvel crossovers so DareDevil might go down in this fight.

"I am not afraid of the dark the dark's afraid of me"

Old Post Jan 20th, 2005 10:29 PM
snoopdogg is currently offline Click here to Send snoopdogg a Private Message Find more posts by snoopdogg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Napalm
Mr. Hyde

quote:
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Well that was in the Knight Fall arc and if I remember right Batman was phycically drained from not getting any sleep cause he was dealing with all of his rogues basicaly at once. DareDevil is a good match for Batman but Batman does have victories over Bullseye and Punisher in Marvel crossovers so DareDevil might go down in this fight.

Daredevil fight hard like that every day hell he gets so beat up hes hooked pain killers

Old Post Jan 20th, 2005 10:32 PM
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

Batman does not get beat up as much as DareDevil so he dont need the pain killers. Batman wins.

The price of fame is high and the Thing cant pay the way.

Old Post Jan 20th, 2005 10:37 PM
juggernaut74 is currently offline Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Loot

batman vs daredevil the eternal mach up.

batman

Old Post Jan 20th, 2005 10:37 PM
Loot is currently offline Click here to Send Loot a Private Message Find more posts by Loot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote