KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » All Girl Battle!!

All Girl Battle!!
Started by: themalestorm

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
themalestorm

Love All Girl Battle!!

Ok...

Strom and Rogue vs Elektra and Typhiod Mary vs Wonder Woman and Starfire

HMMM I wonder wo would win

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2005 05:14 AM
themalestorm is currently offline Click here to Send themalestorm a Private Message Find more posts by themalestorm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gautam

id go with WW and starfire

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2005 10:50 AM
gautam is currently offline Click here to Send gautam a Private Message Find more posts by gautam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BENITO
Perfect Rolemodel 4 N00bs

storm and rogue I'll bet any one sometime in this thread mud will nbe mentioned.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2005 08:54 PM
BENITO is currently offline Click here to Send BENITO a Private Message Find more posts by BENITO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
themalestorm

mud and/or jello lol

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2005 08:39 AM
themalestorm is currently offline Click here to Send themalestorm a Private Message Find more posts by themalestorm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BENITO
Perfect Rolemodel 4 N00bs

yep how long until some other type of goo though?

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2005 12:49 PM
BENITO is currently offline Click here to Send BENITO a Private Message Find more posts by BENITO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Escape
Paparazzi

Elektra and TM would win.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2005 04:40 PM
Sweet Escape is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Escape a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Escape Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Hahah! You sure are an Elektra fan. No problem, I appreciate that. big grin

Still, WW and Starfire win.

Or maybe Storm and Rogue, because of Rogue's absorption powers.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2005 08:06 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IRTMU-Dragon
The Mask

Catwoman would bust in and whip her whip all around... and then get killed by a truck.

The Mask is one of the most powerful Comic Book Characters ever conceived!

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2005 08:12 PM
IRTMU-Dragon is currently offline Click here to Send IRTMU-Dragon a Private Message Find more posts by IRTMU-Dragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
romeofire

Laugh

um wonderwoman n rouge will be the strongest two, i duno about starfire n al them but i think rouge wil end up winning cause from what i heard at the comic shop from a guy that spend most his life on comics, he said rouge and wonderwoman have around equal powers so the fight can take forever but its a matter of who gets who first, like wonderwoman could win by her robe or rouge could absorb her powers so i gues it depends on who acts first, id go for rouge tough, cause rouge can beat almost anyone! (only in comic n cartoon, not in movie)smile

Old Post Jan 28th, 2005 05:29 AM
romeofire is currently offline Click here to Send romeofire a Private Message Find more posts by romeofire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tron
Shinigami Rep.

For a guy working in a comic shop, he's very, very wrong, lol. Wonder Woman far outclasses Rogue in the strength, speed, and fighting skill department.

Visit my city, or die at the hands of my ninjas

Old Post Jan 28th, 2005 06:46 AM
Tron is currently offline Click here to Send Tron a Private Message Find more posts by Tron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
romeofire

i spose you know better?? well i know who to go for, i would very much trust a guy workin in comic store than you. Wonderwoman does not outclass rouge, they had a fight before and it was a good match, besides it would be alot better you proving your point and telling us instead of just saying wonder woman is better.....it spose to b a discussion. Btw i like both marvel n dc so i aint taking any sides, cause i like both the girls.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2005 01:33 PM
romeofire is currently offline Click here to Send romeofire a Private Message Find more posts by romeofire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Well, I trust the CREATORS of the comics more then some guy working in comic shop. So seems Tron.

Maybe you should too.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2005 02:16 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
romeofire

Tron creates comics??

Old Post Jan 28th, 2005 03:29 PM
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

quote:
Originally posted by romeofire
Tron creates comics??

No, but the comics clearly show that WW is stronger then Rogue.

Tron goes by that.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2005 04:00 PM
Mainstream
lighting the way

so Rogue is back to the ms.marvel verison huh...she's not the Rogue lite like she is the movies anymore...I haven't read an Xbook with Rogue in it for a couple of monthes.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2005 04:01 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tron
Shinigami Rep.

No, I don't create comics, but I still know damn well that Wonder Woman outclasses Rogue regardless. Rogue with Ms. Marvel's powers is about class 50 strength, barely good enough to shake someone like Thor. Wonder Woman on the other hand is near Superman level strength, which is pretty much common knowledge. Now, if you bothered to read a comic book or look it up rather than trust the word of some guy in a comic shop who knows less than he should, you would understand this. Rogue's only chance of beating Wonder Woman is to absorb her powers if she got the chance, and there's a chance that may not work anyways with Wonder Woman being mystical in nature.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2005 04:40 PM
Tron is currently offline Click here to Send Tron a Private Message Find more posts by Tron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zahit
ON A MISSION FROM GOD

I would honestly have to say that this all-girl-battle would end with one
very clear and decisive victor......

me.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2005 08:27 PM
Zahit is currently offline Click here to Send Zahit a Private Message Find more posts by Zahit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

This for Tron since he requested it :

Wonder Woman possesses reflex abilities similar to lower-level speedsters such as Jesse Quick and Max Mercury, somewhere in the range of 8 to 20 times normal human reflexes with concentration. She, however, does not maintain her enhanced speed awareness due to the temporal difficulties such thinking causes her. She seems able to keep up with Jesse Quick, referencing her patron deity of speed and messenger of the gods, Hermes as the source of her powers.

It is unknown how long she can maintain a speedster’s average pace (which we clock at approximately 125 mph (2.08 miles/second) to 200 mph (3.3 mile/sec) inner-city and 225 mph (3.75 miles/sec) to 500 mph (8.3 miles/sec) over land outside of cities). Since Wonder Woman lacks the speed aura of true speedsters, the environmental effects/disruptions that she causes probably prevent her from utilizing superspeed mobility as a common mode of travel.

Wonder Woman is capable of unassisted flight through an as yet unknown but probably magical means. She has been clocked at Mach 3 (2,100 mph, 35 miles per second) in flight and can be presumed to be much faster if she wanted to be. No reliable ceiling is known but atmospheric disturbances occur at speeds greater than Mach 10 (7,000 mph, 116 miles/sec) so that is probably her limit in atmosphere as well.

Okay, we now have the data. You’ve consistently said that Diana is not faster than the speed of sound. The information above discredits this notion. The above source does not say that Diana CAN’T travel at the speed of sound, on foot, but why it would be unwise to travel beyond 500 mph. Speedsters like the Flash are connected to the Speed Force. They have an aura that protects the environment around them from being altered by their immense speed. That’s why Wally doesn’t create a massive hurricane every time he breaks the sound barrier. Diana is not connected to the Speed Force. She lacks a speedsters’ aura. If she were to breach the sound barrier on terra firma, the results would be disastrous to the surrounding area. If it were in a populated area, she would blow out every window on the street and cause millions of dollars in property damage. That’s why she rarely utilizes it unless she has to. Flight is another aspect. The source above plainly states that Diana can fly at Mach 3 and could fly much faster if she wanted to (i.e. Mach 10). The reason she doesn’t is because flying at that speed would cause massive atmospheric disturbances. The above also mentions Jesse Quick. When Diana teamed up with Jesse Quick, She was able to keep up with Jesse Quick. (Wonder Woman Plus Jesse Quick #1 [1996]: Written by Christopher Priest; art and cover by Mike Collins and Tom Palmer.) How fast is Jesse Quick? By speaking the mantra, ‘3x2(9YZ) 4A’, Jesse can accelerate to roughly half-lightspeed and can fly.
In another portion of starnet-database.com, there is section called the “analyses files.” When you open the “Ratings” tab, you’ll see the super speed segment. It shows who the fastest heroes are in the DC Universe. There are as followed:

Superspeed/Reflexes

Flash
Superman
Martian Manhunter
Wonder Woman

The Flash can accelerate past lightspeed. Superman cannot travel at lightspeed, but is just under it, MM can not travel lightspeed but is just under Superman’s limit, and Wonder Woman cannot travel at lightspeed but is just under MM’s limit. Light speed equals 299,792,458 meters/second (186,000 miles/second). The speed of sound is at approximately 343 m/s. (750 miles per hour) .We know that she can obviously fly faster than the speed of sound. Her max speed on terra firma is 500 miles per hour. Only 251 miles per hour before breaching the sound barrier. Not by choice or limitation, but because if she exceeds the speed of sound on land, the proverbial sh@# will hit the fan for the area around her. Thus from all this we can deduce that Diana is faster the speed of sound.

Superstrength:

First, I’m going to refer to the spacecraft you’ve been hearing so much about. During the Grant Morrison arc on the JLA, just after the Martian storyline, we see the very first appearance of the fallen Angel Zauriel. During the battle with the Angels we see a fantastically huge airship hovering over the city (Central City, I believe). Zauriel calls this a war chariot for the angels trying to overthrow God. Wonder Woman breaks into the airship and disables the main computer. Unfortunately the ship begins to fall and threatens to destroy the entire city. Wonder Woman takes it upon herself (she was the one who made fall in the first place) to support the entire ship until the other Justice League members find a way to transport it back to heaven. This angel war chariot was the BIGGER than the city itself. Diana supported this humongous ship until Wally made it go away. It must have weighed an incredible amount of tons.

From the same website, at the “Ratings” tap, we can see that Wonder Woman is classified as “B”. B stands for a person who can lift UP TO 100 tons. This is debatable with the previous feat in mind, but I’m going to go out a limb, and say this is accurate.

Rogue is nowhere near WW's level. Rogue is class 50 and WW is class 100. WW can go toe to toe with the Hulk and win.

http://www.silver-surfer.us/Top10list/Top10List.htm

The only chance that Rogue has is her absorbtion powers. But they may not work since Diana is goddess and Rogues' powers have not worked on some magical beings (i.e. Loki)

Old Post Jan 28th, 2005 09:05 PM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tron
Shinigami Rep.

Is that from the X-Men/JLA thread?

Old Post Jan 29th, 2005 02:25 AM
romeofire

wtf. r u saying wonderwoman can defeat hulk? but i tought superman couldnt beat hulk so how could she beat hulk if superman couldnt do it? besides i heard that hulk never dies, like wolverine, i heard that world exploded and hulk was stil alive floating in the space. wel since u seem to know about the strength of these women can u tel me the strength of the rest? Strom Rogue Elektra Typhiod Mary Wonder Woman and Starfire. Tel me their strength level n also who is the most powerful of them all if they fought one at a time.

Old Post Jan 29th, 2005 04:02 PM