KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » All Girl Battle!!

All Girl Battle!!
Started by: themalestorm

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
romeofire

btw why would u vs electra with ww?? as far as i know electra is a skilful human strength woman, what can a human fighter do againts a goddess??

Old Post Jan 29th, 2005 04:05 PM
romeofire is currently offline Click here to Send romeofire a Private Message Find more posts by romeofire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tron
Shinigami Rep.

quote:
Originally posted by romeofire
wtf. r u saying wonderwoman can defeat hulk? but i tought superman couldnt beat hulk so how could she beat hulk if superman couldnt do it? besides i heard that hulk never dies, like wolverine, i heard that world exploded and hulk was stil alive floating in the space. wel since u seem to know about the strength of these women can u tel me the strength of the rest? Strom Rogue Elektra Typhiod Mary Wonder Woman and Starfire. Tel me their strength level n also who is the most powerful of them all if they fought one at a time.

Superman can (and has) beat Hulk. Hulk's strong, but Superman's too versatile for him to handle, in my opinion. And Wonder Woman's only a few notches below Superman. And Hulk and Wolverine can die, it's a difficult feat to accomplish, but they're not immortal.

Visit my city, or die at the hands of my ninjas

Old Post Jan 29th, 2005 07:54 PM
Tron is currently offline Click here to Send Tron a Private Message Find more posts by Tron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

quote:
Originally posted by romeofire
wtf. r u saying wonderwoman can defeat hulk? but i tought superman couldnt beat hulk so how could she beat hulk if superman couldnt do it? besides i heard that hulk never dies, like wolverine, i heard that world exploded and hulk was stil alive floating in the space. wel since u seem to know about the strength of these women can u tel me the strength of the rest? Strom Rogue Elektra Typhiod Mary Wonder Woman and Starfire. Tel me their strength level n also who is the most powerful of them all if they fought one at a time.

Strength level Order from greatest to least as per request :

Wonder Woman
Rogue
Starfire
Thypoid Mary
Elektra
Storm

People most likely to Win :

Wonder Woman
Rogue
Starfire
Storm
Elektra
Thypoid Mary

Old Post Jan 29th, 2005 09:31 PM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
romeofire

i think electra is the hottest of them all but too bad she is too weak to handle any of the chix there, wel mabbe that Thypoid Mary but thats about it. But she is defenetely the hottest of them all in my opinion wink. Um tel me how they are not immortal, wolverine in the movie was shot to the head and he stil manage to live, if that dint kil him that what can??

Old Post Jan 30th, 2005 03:57 PM
romeofire is currently offline Click here to Send romeofire a Private Message Find more posts by romeofire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

"wolverine in the movie was shot to the head and he stil manage to live"

That's because his entire skeleton is laced with unbreakable adamantium including his skull. The bullet just shocked him is all. In fact he shouldn't have knocked out at all.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2005 04:01 PM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Victor Von Doom
Latverian Diplomat

quote:
Originally posted by Tron
Superman can (and has) beat Hulk. Hulk's strong, but Superman's too versatile for him to handle, in my opinion. And Wonder Woman's only a few notches below Superman. And Hulk and Wolverine can die, it's a difficult feat to accomplish, but they're not immortal.

He's only beat him on fan votes. Under those conditions anyone can beat anyone.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2005 04:04 PM
Victor Von Doom is currently offline Click here to Send Victor Von Doom a Private Message Find more posts by Victor Von Doom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tron
Shinigami Rep.

True, but, in my opinion, he's still capable of beating him, without fan votes and comic politics.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2005 11:05 PM
Tron is currently offline Click here to Send Tron a Private Message Find more posts by Tron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
romeofire

Hey um speakin of xmen, in the movie Deathstrike was just like wolverine, almost undefeateble, is that tru in the comics?? I dint know her claws were mithril

Old Post Jan 31st, 2005 06:55 AM
Tron
Shinigami Rep.

They're not mythril, they're adamantium. And they changed that Deathstrike from what she is in the comics. She's actually a cyborg, but in the movie they implied she's a mutant.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2005 04:26 PM
sbo

What is typhoid mary's power? Can she just kill anyone or anything nearby at will? If that's the case she'd be pretty tough to beat.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2005 06:58 PM
sbo is currently offline Click here to Send sbo a Private Message Find more posts by sbo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote