KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Battlezone » Tournament Round #1

And the winnah is?!
This poll is closed.
Crazyspinz 5 33.33%
Scroobless 10 66.67%
Total: 15 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Tournament Round #1
Started by: ScarletSpider

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ScarletSpider
Ben Reilly

Tournament Round #1

Crazyspinz vs. Scroobless:

So here, the two combatants debate, using whatever facts, stragems and bribes they can to persuade the rest of us to vote for them.

Just kidding on the bribes part, but seriously, go at it!

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2005 07:26 PM
ScarletSpider is currently offline Click here to Send ScarletSpider a Private Message Find more posts by ScarletSpider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

which level characters are we using to start?

and i think i'll vote for me cool

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2005 07:55 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Loot

post you´re teams so we can know who´s fighting, and by the way scoob, if it is like last time, you use all the characters at the same time, you have to elaborate a plan, to beat the other team. good luck for both of you.

and by the way, how much time takes to end a fight

Last edited by Loot on Jan 22nd, 2005 at 08:08 PM

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2005 08:02 PM
Loot is currently offline Click here to Send Loot a Private Message Find more posts by Loot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

oh, i thought it was a series of fights with the same class characters

Do you even KMC???

Last edited by Scoobless on Jan 22nd, 2005 at 08:12 PM

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2005 08:09 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

Graviton
Vision & Wonder Man
Carnage & Puma
Scourge & Hawkeye

ok, i'll wait to see the other guys team before we start

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2005 08:11 PM
ScarletSpider
Ben Reilly

The two involved deliberate back and forth, with interjections by the peanut gallery. I'm not sure how long each round will go, once we've had all those involved vote, and seen enough action back and forth.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2005 09:17 PM
ScarletSpider is currently offline Click here to Send ScarletSpider a Private Message Find more posts by ScarletSpider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nataku8188
KMC Tyrant

we should do 48 hours per round.

This forum sucks.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2005 01:52 AM
Nataku8188 is currently offline Click here to Send Nataku8188 a Private Message Find more posts by Nataku8188 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScarletSpider
Ben Reilly

Well first we need to hear from crazyspinz.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2005 01:55 AM
Krissy Von Doom
Restricted

Account Restricted

Where will this battle be taking place? Is there a setting of some sort like in Evangel's tournament?

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2005 02:01 AM
Krissy Von Doom is currently offline Click here to Send Krissy Von Doom a Private Message Find more posts by Krissy Von Doom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScarletSpider
Ben Reilly

I'll have to think on that. It depends on the combatants, I wouldn't want to give one team an unfair advantage over the other by putting them on certain terrain.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2005 03:07 AM
Khellendros
Sin in Pants

Remind me: how much time do the teams have for prep time? Do they know their opponents beforehand?

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2005 03:37 AM
Khellendros is currently offline Click here to Send Khellendros a Private Message Find more posts by Khellendros Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Krissy Von Doom
Restricted

Account Restricted

I think it's three hours.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2005 03:57 AM
Krissy Von Doom is currently offline Click here to Send Krissy Von Doom a Private Message Find more posts by Krissy Von Doom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScarletSpider
Ben Reilly

The teams have three hours in a room together. No computers or anything, only previous experience to go by. Locations will be randomly chosen, the first takes place in...the Grand Canyon. No life force stealing or expelling the foe from the arena.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2005 05:03 AM
Loot

doomsday
exodus
colossus
bishop
gambit
Blade
wild child

i´ve notice that some ppl already voted, so i´m gona post carazyspins team

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2005 11:58 AM
Loot is currently offline Click here to Send Loot a Private Message Find more posts by Loot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

no expelling........ damn.... does it have to be to the death or can we just incapacitate?

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2005 01:58 PM
Scoobless
sselboocS

isn't blade higher than street..... with the vampire strength and all that

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2005 01:59 PM
Nataku8188
KMC Tyrant

No, hes slightly lower than cap A, who is street level.

This forum sucks.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2005 02:42 PM
Nataku8188 is currently offline Click here to Send Nataku8188 a Private Message Find more posts by Nataku8188 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScarletSpider
Ben Reilly

Thorough incapacitation is fine.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2005 02:50 PM
Scoobless
sselboocS

maybe you should send spinz a pm or something which'll report it to his e-mail and let him know what's going on

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2005 02:52 PM
Scoobless
sselboocS

while waiting for the battle to begin carnage grows bored and decides to gut crazyspinz supporters, hawkeye considers trying to stop him but doesn't want to weaken his own team..... and decides he likes his head where it is

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2005 03:09 PM