KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Battlezone » Tournament Round #1

And the winnah is?!
This poll is closed.
Crazyspinz 5 33.33%
Scroobless 10 66.67%
Total: 15 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Tournament Round #1
Started by: ScarletSpider

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 3 4 [5]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nataku8188
KMC Tyrant

Expelling means kicking him out of the fight, not rendering him useless.

This forum sucks.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2005 04:31 AM
Nataku8188 is currently offline Click here to Send Nataku8188 a Private Message Find more posts by Nataku8188 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

plus i did say that i could pummel him into the earth from orbit hieght with thousands of times earths regular gravitational pull........ then repeat, then repeat, then repeat....... ad infinitum

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Jan 25th, 2005 05:54 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

and how can you say "no amount of gravity could hurt doomsday" of course it could if he's got a physical body anything physical can be absolutely crushed with enough gravity......... doomsday may have to evolve his way into the microverse

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Jan 25th, 2005 05:56 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

quote:
Originally posted by crazyspinz
fist of all, do you think that my entire team will just watch as you al fire on exodus?

if you'd read the whole scenario you'd see the rest of your team were pinned down and unable to move, the only long rangers you have, other than exodus, are bishop and to some extent gambit and blade but being unable to move their arms makes it pretty damn hard to throw or shoot, and even if bishop could aim from his position (flat on his face) graviton would have a shield up to block it

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Jan 25th, 2005 06:35 PM
ScarletSpider
Ben Reilly

Though Nataku rendered the meaning quite clear, I'll just interject: expelling an opponent from the fight would be the forceful removal. Nightcrawler teleporting someone out, or Graviton negating someone's gravity, thus sending them into space, etc.

Incapacitation would be rendering an opponent unconscious, binding or paralyzing them and lastly, killing them.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2005 08:05 PM
ScarletSpider is currently offline Click here to Send ScarletSpider a Private Message Find more posts by ScarletSpider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazyspinz
Worlds Most Dangerous Man

ok

IM AWESOME

Old Post Jan 25th, 2005 08:57 PM
crazyspinz is currently offline Click here to Send crazyspinz a Private Message Find more posts by crazyspinz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Loot

this teams should probably kill eacth other

Last edited by Loot on Jan 25th, 2005 at 09:11 PM

Old Post Jan 25th, 2005 09:01 PM
Loot is currently offline Click here to Send Loot a Private Message Find more posts by Loot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazyspinz

i think they are pretty equil, but ill admit to not nowing very much about scoobless team, so i dont know how powerfull they are, and everyone knows about most of the people on my team, so they are easy do defend against (to an extent) but i still dont get how graviton will stpo exodus from staying out of his mind.

this is pretty much graviton VS exodus, and they would seem to be at a stalemate, i dont understand why so many people vote for scoob

IM AWESOME

Old Post Jan 25th, 2005 09:13 PM
crazyspinz is currently offline Click here to Send crazyspinz a Private Message Find more posts by crazyspinz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

graviton may not be able to keep exodus completely out of his head (obviously he has some level of defence or the events in his last thunderbolts appearance would have been short lived) which is why i had vision zap him immediately along with other characters attacks, including graviton, to take him out first

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Jan 25th, 2005 09:18 PM
ScarletSpider
Ben Reilly

Voting and deliberations are over for this round.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2005 10:02 PM
ScarletSpider is currently offline Click here to Send ScarletSpider a Private Message Find more posts by ScarletSpider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
themightythor
Monarch

quote:
Originally posted by crazyspinz
no one, exept for maybe the hulk can win against doomsday

Ahem! There's a certain man named Supes.

btw As for the reason for voting for crazyspinz it was only because of DD and Exodus. They could beat Scoob's team by themselves if there were no tourny rules. Exodus would Make everyone think that they're Littles girls and DD would simply beat the crap out of everyone.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2005 12:18 AM
themightythor is currently offline Click here to Send themightythor a Private Message Find more posts by themightythor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Loot

if superman can do it, Martian manhunter can to and better.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2005 12:22 AM
Loot is currently offline Click here to Send Loot a Private Message Find more posts by Loot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

don't think so, as most know vision is an android (i know the match is over but i still feel the need to defend my decisions) and mental assault wouldn't work and because he's an android he can attack much faster at the start hence the microwave (or solar........ i think he does both) blast to exodus, where it might not destroy him it'd certainly break his concentration long enough for wonderman to get onto him and crack his jaw
as for doomsday, he can't do anything against graviton, he be as helpless as the street level against him, might not be easy to hurt but if he can't make contact with the ground he can't propel hiself in any direction and wouldn't be able to harm anyone (i know he can extend his bone claws but i doubt it'd stretch over a mile or two, especialy if he was spinning or forced into a certain position)
that was my whole reason for choosing graviton, there's always someone as stroing or stronger or even not stronger but harder to hurt, like ultron........ physical strength wont always work

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Jan 26th, 2005 12:30 AM
Krissy Von Doom
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ultron's cool.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2005 01:25 AM
Krissy Von Doom is currently offline Click here to Send Krissy Von Doom a Private Message Find more posts by Krissy Von Doom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazyspinz

you still havent told he how u plan on stoping exodus from taking out gravitons mind, you gave me no way of stoping him, and i realy dont get why everyone votes for you. no offence

IM AWESOME

Old Post Jan 26th, 2005 02:22 AM
crazyspinz

but any way its over, you won, good luck next round. from what you said graviton can do i highly doubt there are any people who can beat him smile

IM AWESOME

Old Post Jan 26th, 2005 02:42 AM