KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » super hero world

super hero world
Started by: Ironman

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (33): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ironman
Restricted

Account Restricted

stop, *engages infared vision* sorry guys going to bed will be here tommarrow piece out,

Old Post Jan 24th, 2005 12:42 AM
Ironman is currently offline Click here to Send Ironman a Private Message Find more posts by Ironman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Escape
Paparazzi

~FYI, I'm movie version of Elektra~

Elektra left Nachios mansion, leaving Abby and MArk to fend for themselves. She knew they were safe now. Elektra headed towards the city. She had a job. Her target was a petty theif. Elektra knew what building he would be on at this exact time.
~~~~~~~~`
Elektra got to the buliding and saw Catwoman, Ironman, and her target. Elektra took off her black coat, exposing her red leather suit. Elektra threw her sai at the theif, nailing him in the head. Elektra walked over to the body and grabbed her sai.
"Hello." She said to Catwoman and Ironman

Old Post Jan 24th, 2005 01:06 AM
Sweet Escape is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Escape a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Escape Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

"wow Elektra you almost hit me. so what have you be up to these days"

Old Post Jan 24th, 2005 01:09 AM
PsyrenAviance is currently offline Click here to Send PsyrenAviance a Private Message Find more posts by PsyrenAviance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Escape
Paparazzi

"You know, the usual, killing people. What about you Catwoman?" Elektra asked.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2005 01:11 AM
Sweet Escape is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Escape a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Escape Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Static walked out of the roof entrance. "Sh!t, Late, Stupid rain, Disabled my static powers, had to walk here" explained Static.

Made by Me! Click here to see my work or request a sig!

Old Post Jan 24th, 2005 01:11 AM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

"The same now"

Old Post Jan 24th, 2005 01:13 AM
PsyrenAviance is currently offline Click here to Send PsyrenAviance a Private Message Find more posts by PsyrenAviance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

"Well Well Well, Catwoman? Elektra? Ironman? This is a surprise..." said Static chuckling.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2005 01:19 AM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Escape
Paparazzi

Elektra smirked.
"It is a surprise, I was shocked to see the both of them together." Elektra said.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2005 01:21 AM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Static tried to use his static powers, but his hand just sparkled. "Man I hate rain." he said.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2005 01:22 AM
Sweet Escape
Paparazzi

Elektra looked around at everyone.
"We should join together to get rid of crime together." She said to everyone there.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2005 01:27 AM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Static laughed. "... To create the "Lame League?" " he aksed thinking this was a bad idea.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2005 01:29 AM
Sweet Escape
Paparazzi

"We could save alot more people together than apart." Elektra said.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2005 01:36 AM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

"Look, I don't even know you, I just heard of you. None of you know my Nickname! So how exactly are we going to make a League?"

Old Post Jan 24th, 2005 01:43 AM
vaya_the_elf
You know you love elves

((do you guys need more players?))

Old Post Jan 24th, 2005 01:44 AM
vaya_the_elf is currently offline Click here to Send vaya_the_elf a Private Message Find more posts by vaya_the_elf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

((Yeah))

Old Post Jan 24th, 2005 01:46 AM
Sweet Escape
Paparazzi

"Fine then goodbye." Elektra said.
Elektra walked over to the fire escape and climbed down it. Elektra saw a flash of Static Shock being attacked on his way home.
"The rain, he won't be able to defend himself." Elektra said.
Elektra climbed back up the fire escape, moving as fast as she could. She ran back onto the roof.
"Static, your in alot of danger." Elektra said.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2005 01:48 AM
vaya_the_elf
You know you love elves

((Here are the following i was thinking of being wonderwomen, hawkgirl..anyone you want in the rpg more?))

Old Post Jan 24th, 2005 01:50 AM
vaya_the_elf is currently offline Click here to Send vaya_the_elf a Private Message Find more posts by vaya_the_elf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

"Where is Gear when you need him?" mutters Static to himself.

~Everybody here knows who Static is? Or do I have to wirte a profile?~

Old Post Jan 24th, 2005 01:51 AM
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

~thats right elf~ catwoman run toward elektra"I was thinking of what you said and yes i will work with you"

Old Post Jan 24th, 2005 10:06 PM
mordamor22

Ill be spiderman

Spiderman was swinging after a hard days work...and he saw a group of heroes talking so he swung down to them to see what was happening

"what's up?" he asked

Old Post Jan 24th, 2005 10:37 PM
mordamor22 is currently offline Click here to Send mordamor22 a Private Message Find more posts by mordamor22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote