KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Rhino vs. Apocalypse

Who's gonna win, Rhino or Apocalypse
This poll is closed.
Apocalypse 20 68.97%
Rhino 9 31.03%
Both die 0 0%
both live 0 0%
Total: 29 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Rhino vs. Apocalypse
Started by: CountQuan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BENITO
Perfect Rolemodel 4 N00bs

teah but why don't they say he is an EXTERNAL and jeans probably one aswell.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2005 06:40 PM
BENITO is currently offline Click here to Send BENITO a Private Message Find more posts by BENITO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

Jean dies and comes back like 4 times a year she's one for sure..she should be the leader of the externals...I heard Cannonball is one too.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2005 06:44 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BENITO

yeah theres a hole section on uncannyxmen.net in villain teams in crebro files

Old Post Jan 27th, 2005 06:47 PM
BENITO is currently offline Click here to Send BENITO a Private Message Find more posts by BENITO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

yeah I go to that too. you ever read up on the Juggernaut and Xman in the spotlight files muffin man? it's great readin bro.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2005 06:49 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BENITO

yeah I've read juggernauts but haven't read Xmans cause I kinda don't know who he is.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2005 06:51 PM
Mainstream
lighting the way

duuuuuuuude? Xman is Scott and Jean son from an alternate future. he's like a teenage cable minus that techno virus (that't why Cable are is metal)

Old Post Jan 27th, 2005 06:53 PM
Lord-of-Dreams
pimpin member

You know, this thread is solame that noone is even talking about it!!! It's like an anything thread!! lol. Don't you care Tron? you're usually quick to whip guys about that..

Old Post Jan 27th, 2005 10:05 PM
Lord-of-Dreams is currently offline Click here to Send Lord-of-Dreams a Private Message Find more posts by Lord-of-Dreams Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tron
Shinigami Rep.

Yeah, but *sigh* it's still a legit thread. It may be a complete mismatch, but it's still legit until I'm told otherwise.

Visit my city, or die at the hands of my ninjas

Old Post Jan 27th, 2005 10:36 PM
Tron is currently offline Click here to Send Tron a Private Message Find more posts by Tron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BENITO

yes. tron rules and so does paola.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2005 04:36 PM
Mainstream
lighting the way

Apoc is the way. their is no freedom from him only freedom through him....he's quite a villian...even Magneto couldn't...never mind.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2005 04:38 PM
BENITO

beat him this thread is a discrace.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2005 05:24 PM
Lord-of-Dreams
pimpin member

Well, Tron. Nobody is posting in this thread. Not ontopick posts anyway. So... but I'm no mod. (not on this site anyway...). So stupid. WHERE IS COUNTQUAN??? I want to yell at him personally!

Old Post Jan 29th, 2005 12:18 AM
Lord-of-Dreams is currently offline Click here to Send Lord-of-Dreams a Private Message Find more posts by Lord-of-Dreams Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tron
Shinigami Rep.

Ummmm, people are posting on here, you being one of them, lol. This thread's still within the rules of the forum, so like I said, it's legit til I'm told otherwise, and stays open until Count asks me to close it personally. If everyoen has that much of a problem with this thread, I have one suggestion: Don't post. Let the thread slowly die away on it's own, and don't post just to say it's stupid, then complain about it being up when you keep it there by posting.

Old Post Jan 29th, 2005 02:30 AM
Tron is currently offline Click here to Send Tron a Private Message Find more posts by Tron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord-of-Dreams
pimpin member

Right. But like I said, we're posting o-t. I didn't mean that we're not posting. But yea, I feel you.

Old Post Jan 29th, 2005 02:33 AM
Tron
Shinigami Rep.

As long as you feel me...

Old Post Jan 29th, 2005 03:36 AM
BENITO

err.

Old Post Jan 29th, 2005 06:05 PM
Lord-of-Dreams
pimpin member

Bunch of fools!! I meant that I see what you are saying

Old Post Jan 29th, 2005 09:54 PM
Tron
Shinigami Rep.

I know what you meant.no expression

Old Post Jan 29th, 2005 10:45 PM
demigawd
Board Scientist

It may be revealed that Magneto himself is immortal, actually. The most recent issues of Excalibur suggested that Magneto should be dead, but the fact that he's not may have something to do with the fact that he represents one of the four fundamental building blocks of the physical world. In other words - Magneto may not actually need a body.

The storyline is still developing though. But it would promote Magneto from being the most powerful mutant alive to possibly the most powerful being on the planet. Except, I guess, for Sentry and the never-seen Molecule man.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2005 02:39 AM
demigawd is currently offline Click here to Send demigawd a Private Message Find more posts by demigawd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazyspinz
Worlds Most Dangerous Man

i voted for rhino, just to be funny

IM AWESOME

Old Post Jan 30th, 2005 02:43 AM
crazyspinz is currently offline Click here to Send crazyspinz a Private Message Find more posts by crazyspinz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote