KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Multi-Author Fiction Area » Queen of the Damned - Carry On #1 - Discussion Thread

Queen of the Damned - Carry On #1 - Discussion Thread
Started by: BOPRecruit 16

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

Cool Queen of the Damned - Carry On #1 - Discussion Thread

Hey Everyone,

After you have read my first post to "Queen of the Damned - Carry On #1", please come back here if you have any questions and would like to join me in writing the story. I would love to write another vampire story with more authors. Also, if you have the time, check out "Crimson Rose" by RagingSilent and myself. By the way, I created this thread so it would make it eaiser on you guys to talk to me instead of pming me and having to hassle with that crap.

See Ya Around,

Sodapop Allerdyce

Need to Reach Me? Then Please Contact Me Here: [SodapopAllerdyce/Xanga] [phantomtravel3r/LiveJournal]

Old Post Jan 24th, 2005 01:56 AM
BOPRecruit 16 is currently offline Click here to Send BOPRecruit 16 a Private Message Find more posts by BOPRecruit 16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Rover

Sign me up. smile
But I've never read this book, and I only got half-qay through The Vampire Lestat-would that be a problem? stick out tongue

Old Post Jan 24th, 2005 02:02 AM
The Rover is currently offline Click here to Send The Rover a Private Message Find more posts by The Rover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

How much do you know about the Vampire Chronicles and/or have you seen the movies, 'Interview with the Vampire' and/or 'Queen of the Damned'? Because, the story is going to follow the movie more than the books, unless someone suggests things from the books. And, I don't think that will be much of a problem, after all, part of the QoTD movie was based on the second volume. Fellow VC fans and myself can help fill you in on what you need to know, so don't worry. Thanks for joining, Arc, much appreciating your support!

Need to Reach Me? Then Please Contact Me Here: [SodapopAllerdyce/Xanga] [phantomtravel3r/LiveJournal]

Old Post Jan 24th, 2005 02:11 AM
BOPRecruit 16 is currently offline Click here to Send BOPRecruit 16 a Private Message Find more posts by BOPRecruit 16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Rover

Like I said, I started reading The Vampire LEstat, but didn't get far. I've seen Interview with the Vampire, and I loved that movie, (haven't seen it in a while). I didn't like QotD though....

Old Post Jan 24th, 2005 02:19 AM
The Rover is currently offline Click here to Send The Rover a Private Message Find more posts by The Rover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

That's fab. that you have seen both movies for that will come in handy. Yeah, same here, I didn't like Qotd as much either. As for the second book, don't worry about applying that knowledge so much for this story.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2005 02:21 AM
The Rover

*Thumbs up*
Still, I might need some filling in....stick out tongue

Old Post Jan 24th, 2005 02:25 AM
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

Just ask me what you need to know, and I'll try my best to answer.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2005 02:26 AM
The Rover

Alrighty!
So...is this before or after Lestat has that David guy as a gay partner? sick

Old Post Jan 24th, 2005 02:27 AM
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

Queen of the Damned comes after The Vampire Lestat. Both volumes are from Lestat's point of view, as far as I know of. And no, David is not his gay partner and there aren't any slash pairings throughout the series because Anne Rice is not that kind of writer but lots of people tend to think that, including me just for kicks! LOL

Old Post Jan 24th, 2005 03:11 AM
The Rover

No, they turn out to be gay....
I know, because my brother reads the books, and he mentioned that in passing....confused

Old Post Jan 24th, 2005 03:12 AM
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

None of the die hard Vampire Chronicles' fans told me that and I don't think that happens. So, let's just ignore that disgusting factor and I don't want to end up writing a slash story with you nor anyone else whom decides to join!

Old Post Jan 24th, 2005 03:14 AM
The Rover

No, there's nothing detailed, like hot gay sex, just that they're....well, very very gay...

Old Post Jan 24th, 2005 03:14 AM
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

I just think that you and your brother just took it the wrong way...Being the guys that you are! stick out tongue laughing j/k

Old Post Jan 24th, 2005 03:17 AM
The Rover

Ho-ho-ho..
Forget it...stick out tongue
So, no hot gay sex.
*Takes note*

Old Post Jan 24th, 2005 03:19 AM
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

Are you into that sort of stuff, slash fan/fiction or something? stick out tongue laughing bunny

Old Post Jan 24th, 2005 03:22 AM
The Rover

Maybe...shifty
No. sick stick out tongue

Hot heterosexual sex, however....
stick out tongue

Old Post Jan 24th, 2005 03:23 AM
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

Wow, I'm very surprised that you knew what slash fanfiction is...devil laughing stick out tongue bunny

Old Post Jan 24th, 2005 03:24 AM
The Rover

I've been to sibcest.com. sick

Old Post Jan 24th, 2005 03:26 AM
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

uh...i don't even want to know nor hear about that! sick laughing gosh...you perv, crack boy! stick out tongue laughing

Old Post Jan 24th, 2005 03:27 AM
The Rover

Got it! *Thumbs up*

Old Post Jan 24th, 2005 03:31 AM