KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Mistakes (Story)

Mistakes (Story)
Started by: Neobi Kenobi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Julie
The Student

actually it could go on forever if Neobi wants to keep it going that long.....I hope not, but so far I like it...errr most of it

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2002 02:09 AM
Click here to Send Julie a Private Message Find more posts by Julie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

What part don't you like?

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2002 02:59 AM
Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Julie
The Student

The part where Obi wan is not the innocent little boy....

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2002 03:00 AM
Click here to Send Julie a Private Message Find more posts by Julie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Oh

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2002 03:02 AM
Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Julie
The Student

yea....I was like "oh MY" wink

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2002 03:07 AM
Neobi Kenobi
The Forgotten

Mistakes

**He could see the guard’s mouth drop in surprise as Obi-Wan hurtled toward him, feet first. He knocked him down, then grabbed his blaster.

The second guard turned just in time to see the first go down. Obi-Wan was already whirling, coming at the guard with a kick to the chin. The guard fell, cracking his head against the stone floor.

His blaster rifle skidded away, and Obi-Wan jumped back toward Nield. Nield and Cerasi had already begun moving forward, firing at the guards… **

Obi-Wan sat up in his bed.

It’s just a dream. He repeated in his mind. Just a dream.

Obi-Wan had been having dreams with blaster fire, explosions, starfighters, and Cerasi, for the last two nights. Quietly he got up and walked to the window of his room. The night before Nield had taken them out to dinner then had brought them to his home. Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon had both gotten their own rooms.

Slowly Obi-Wan pulled the curtain that covered the window back. The sun was just barely coming over the horizon.

Morning.

Obi-Wan had forgotten that the sun rises here were so beautiful. It was the first sun rise that Obi-Wan had seen that did not have bombs streaking across it or have blaster firers echoing in the back round. Suddenly he caught himself planning a raid.

The war is over, there is no reason to be on guard. Obi-Wan told himself.

A sudden shot of pain ran through Obi-Wan’s heart, as he thought of how he, Nield, and Cerasi used to take turns guarding the younger ones. The pain lessened as he remembered a time when Cerasi, Nield, Tikatee, and he went out with some others to clean up a section of the city.

Then he smiled, wondering if he had a boy or a girl. His thoughts about the child faded as he sensed his master waking.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

~Neobi

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2002 03:11 AM
Click here to Send Neobi Kenobi a Private Message Find more posts by Neobi Kenobi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Julie
The Student

Obi-wan wanted a child eek!

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2002 03:14 AM
LanceWindu

How could he want a child? He knows that's against the code.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2002 03:51 AM
Neobi Kenobi
The Forgotten

I never said he wanted a child. But he knows he can't change the past and what he did. He is willing to accept the bad in order to make it good.

~Neobi

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2002 08:04 PM
Click here to Send Neobi Kenobi a Private Message Find more posts by Neobi Kenobi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Julie
The Student

I'm glad this is just fanfiction.....no offense to the author....I do like the story....

Old Post Apr 4th, 2002 04:21 AM
LanceWindu

Same here.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2002 01:22 AM
Neobi Kenobi
The Forgotten

No offence taken. And thank you. So when would you guys like the next part?

~Neobi

Old Post Apr 5th, 2002 01:26 AM
LanceWindu

Right now if possible

Old Post Apr 5th, 2002 01:29 AM
Neobi Kenobi
The Forgotten

Mistakes

The computer screen in the main living room flashed as it checked the temperature of each room in the house. Then announced softly that the temperature of the house was perfect according to its standards.

Nield had the computer check again but the same results came up. He shook his head.

I could have sworn that the temperature was at least 5 degrees colder.

Nield turn to see that Qui-Gon was already awake. “Good morning Qui-Gon, did you sleep well?”

“Very well, thank you.” Qui-Gon noticed the circles under Nield’s eyes, “Didn’t sleep well?”

Nield shook his head in response. Seeing Obi-Wan again had been exciting to say the least, but it also made certain memories surface in the back of his mind that he had blocked out.

"Maybe you should wake Obi-Wan. We can go get some breakfast," Nield said with a smile.

"Breakfast sounds good," Obi-Wan said from the shadow of a door way.

"I thought you would be up for it, you were always hungry when I last saw you," Nield said, to Qui-Gon it was obvious that the two young men had missed the company of one another.

Obi-Wan walked over to Nield, “So what are you going to make us?”

“I don’t cook, remember when it was my turn to make dinner?”

“Oh yeah,” Obi-Wan said cringing. Nield had been a very, very, bad cook.

Nield laughed and wrapped his arm around Obi-Wan’s neck bringing him down to about his stomach, rubbing his knuckles quickly against Obi-Wan’s skull. “I’m bigger than you now, so be good.”

“Yeah, but I'm still faster,” Obi-Wan easily slipped out of Nield’s grip and moved away. Before Nield could catch up a loud whistling rang in their ears. Instinctively Nield, Obi-Wan, and Qui-Gon fell to the floor. Seconds after all the windows in the house shattered.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

~Neobi

Old Post Apr 5th, 2002 01:36 AM
Julie
The Student

ohhh...a cliffhanger....what's next? wink

Old Post Apr 5th, 2002 04:37 PM
Neobi Kenobi
The Forgotten

You'll see...

~Neobi

Old Post Apr 5th, 2002 06:17 PM
Neobi Kenobi
The Forgotten

Mistakes

Qui-Gon was the first to his feet. He rushed over to see if the two boys were all right. “Don’t worry master, we’re all right.” Obi-Wan said before Qui-Gon could ask.

Nield stood brushing himself off. He pulled out a com unit, “Joli, send med and clean up crews to the monument plaza. Oh and send word to the window warehouse that all the buildings in this area are going to need new windows.”

“Alright, I will get on it. Are our visitors alright?”

“Of course they are, and yes we will stop by so you may say hi.”

“Thank you. Well I better get to work.” Nield turned of the com unit and turned to the two Jedi. “They should be here soon, we leave so we are not in their way. If it is alright can we stop by the government building, there are some people that would like to say hi?”

//It is up to you Obi-Wan. We have no time limit on this mission.//

“Ya that’s fine.”

The door to the government building slid open and the three walked in. The explosion that morning had been a small one. It destroyed the windows in the area and some people had small cuts. The government building was a new one. Inside there were many places one could not go with out a code key. The floors were made of a high quality marble and had been recently polished. At the main desk in the front of the building was Joli. Obi-Wan smiled remembering some good times in between battles.

“Obi-Wan, Qui-Gon, it is nice to see you again!” Joli still had the round, slightly red face he did before. “Deila says hello and also sends her apologies that she is not going to be able to see you. The Medic ordered her to stay in bed. Of course if you would like to see her I can take you to our house. That is if my boss lets me have a break, he can be very mean.” Joli said with a smirk as he motioned to Nield.

“Medic, in bed, is she alright?” Obi-Wan ask concerned about his friend.

“Yes she is fine. She is pregnant, twins, the Medic just wants her to rest. They are going to be our third and fourth you know.” Joli said proudly.

“Twins, third and fourth, you and her?” shakes his head. “A lot has happened.”

“Yes, everyone has been very busy since you left Obi-Wan.” Nield said.

A young women had walked up to the group and waited until they were done. “Boasting again Joli?”

“Only a little,” Joli said a little embarrassed.

“Roenni?! It can’t be, she is only a girl.” Obi-Wan said, not caring if he was being to forward.

“The one and only. Its nice to see you again Obi-Wan.” The slender women replied. “Oh, yes, I almost forgot. Nield,” she said turning her attention for a moment. “I contacted the senate and they said that they would send another Jedi team.”

“ Another team? Is the government having problems?” Qui-Gon asked.

“Unfortunately yes, you see we had no government except the peace agreement up until a year ago. We started with minor things like governors and such but then when we were having an election for a more widespread leader all the votes were taken and a threat was made that if an Elder was elected that a new war would start.” Answered Nield.

“I thought that there was no division anymore.” Said Obi-Wan.

“Well there really isn’t, we have a remaining group just outside the city. They call themselves the ‘New Young’, they are lead by Mawat.” Nield’s last words faded into a silence.

~Neobi

Old Post Apr 5th, 2002 06:28 PM
Julie
The Student

go on.... wink

Old Post Apr 6th, 2002 04:17 AM
Neobi Kenobi
The Forgotten

Mistakes

The reaction Obi-Wan had that morning surprised Nield. After Nield, Joli, and Roenni explained to Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan all the details of the situation the government was in, the subject was quickly changed.

He had been unsure if Obi-Wan remembered everyone. Nield was relieved to find out that Obi-Wan not only remembered the people but the places. The five of them went to a small restrant for breakfast. Afterwards Joli and Roenni went back to the government building.

“So you are still governor?” Obi-Wan asked. The morning conversation had been mainly about politics and Joli’s growing family.

Nield nodded. “I was re-elected. Oh, we missed our street.” Nield looked around, “Here follow me.” Nield turned down a side street that led to a dead end. The street was very clean, like everything else in the city and at the end there was a grate. Nield lifted the grate and swung himself into the hole. Obi-Wan followed easily down the hole. Qui-Gon went down slower and replaced the grate. The three moved through the tunnel until they came to a tomb. Obi-Wan stopped where the tomb began.

“Nothing has changed,” Obi-Wan said followed by a rather loud swallow.

“This area is off limits, except to a few people. I come down here when I don’t want to be found.” Nield shrugged. “This just feels more like home then up there,” he said as he pointed to the ceiling.

Slowly Obi-Wan walked into the room. After a while he smiled. There was no reason he should feel sad about being there. In fact he liked it when he thought about Cerasi and Nield.

The hole above, where the grate had been removed, shone the afternoon sun. They had stayed in the tunnels for quite a long time. Obi-Wan looked up then slowly climbed the old ladder. They were only one street away from the house that Tikatee and his child lived. Obi-Wan’s heart pounded as they moved the grate back into place. He wasn’t sure why he felt so nerves but what ever it was he hasn’t sure he wanted to know.

//Are you alright Obi-Wan, you look a little pale?// Qui-Gon’s voice had been entering his mind more often. This relieved Obi-Wan, he had not been sure how long it would take them to heal the bond.

//Just a little nervous, Master.//

//Don’t worry, everything will be fine.//
Qui-Gon’s words were comforting but they did not completely destroy his anxiety.

~Neobi

Old Post Apr 6th, 2002 04:24 AM
Julie
The Student

What's "//"

Old Post Apr 6th, 2002 04:40 AM