KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » " The Pillaging of Pilam"- A Prequel to Dan's "Dungeons and Dragons rp

" The Pillaging of Pilam"- A Prequel to Dan's "Dungeons and Dragons rp
Started by: slasherpunk18

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Trickster
True KMC Jester

Ander waited for Tharin's response...

Death only gives another set of choices.

He who dies with the most toys. Still dies.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2005 07:23 PM
Trickster is currently offline Click here to Send Trickster a Private Message Find more posts by Trickster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trickster
True KMC Jester

(human)

"I was wondering, my good dwarf, if you have an idea of where I could go to have a bit of fun."

Old Post Jan 28th, 2005 07:41 PM
Trickster is currently offline Click here to Send Trickster a Private Message Find more posts by Trickster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

"Well that depends on what kind of fun you are looking for, but I didn't catch your name"

Be smart, be cool, be sexy = be LIBERAL!

Old Post Jan 28th, 2005 07:52 PM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trickster
True KMC Jester

"Ah, the sorts dwarves have. Well, when not in the mines... Adventuring."

Old Post Jan 28th, 2005 08:09 PM
Fire

"Oh I see well Galidor, a knightly figure was in here a moment ago he was looking for people to join his adventure tomorrow"

Old Post Jan 28th, 2005 08:12 PM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Storm
Black belt BJJ

"Nothing to worry about Tharin."

I am not driven by people’ s praise and I am not slowed down by people’ s criticism.
You only live once. But if you live it right, once is enough. Wrong. We only die once, we live every day!
Make poverty history.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2005 08:24 PM
Storm is currently offline Click here to Send Storm a Private Message Find more posts by Storm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

"I'm not one to worry easily you should know that by now Sarwyn." *bites a big chunk of meat from his pigleg* "I'm just curious as always"

Old Post Jan 28th, 2005 08:26 PM
Storm
Black belt BJJ

*frowns*
"Your curiosity is as big as your appetite."

*sops a piece of bread in soup*

I am not driven by people’ s praise and I am not slowed down by people’ s criticism.
You only live once. But if you live it right, once is enough. Wrong. We only die once, we live every day!
Make poverty history.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2005 08:39 PM
Storm is currently offline Click here to Send Storm a Private Message Find more posts by Storm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

*finishes eating*
"HAHA-HA now that's true"

Old Post Jan 28th, 2005 08:40 PM
Trickster
True KMC Jester

"Ah. Well, I shall await his return."

Ander signals for a bowl of the stew, and asks for a mug of ale.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2005 08:57 PM
vaya_the_elf
You know you love elves

*An Elven woman walks into the Inn *

Old Post Jan 28th, 2005 10:43 PM
vaya_the_elf is currently offline Click here to Send vaya_the_elf a Private Message Find more posts by vaya_the_elf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Vash gave everybody a sign of piece, before going out to sleep in the stars near Ecob.

Made by Me! Click here to see my work or request a sig!

Old Post Jan 28th, 2005 11:04 PM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
slasherpunk18
Pro Wrestling Fan

Baron greeted the elven woman.
"Well hello there friend,I suppose Galidor was right,my tavern IS the place to be!Ha!Now what may I get you my fair lady?"

Upstairs,Galidor slept restlessly.He dreamed that he was in the forest outside of town.He had been hunting down pair of theives that had mugged an old man and taken his gold.
He could hear them now.
They were right ahead of him,he was sure of it.
He made one thrust forward using all the energy he had left to pounce out of the clearing.But instead of landing on 2 men,he was met with dirt.
As he lay sprawled out on the ground,he realized he couldn't hear the thieves anymore.
He looked up and came upon a horrible sight.
Pilam was set ablaze.
Women and children ran through the streets screaming and being chased by black shadows.The streets were practically painted with the blood of the innocent.He got to his feet and looked to the sky.Where the moon should ahve been,there was a burning black symbol.
It was a black,gauntleted hand holding 2 pairs of arrows.
Galidor awoke in a sweat,he no longer heard the screams of the innocent but the adventurerer's voices downstairs.

-Anonymous

"Only those bold enough to chase dreams are the ones who catch them."

-Wrestlemania XX trailer

Old Post Jan 29th, 2005 02:51 PM
slasherpunk18 is currently offline Click here to Send slasherpunk18 a Private Message Find more posts by slasherpunk18 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ecob16

Haha Hextor... Interesting...

Vash awakens the next day with a Large Smoky-Grey Wolf towering over him, before he can react the Wolf leans forward and licks him on the cheek, not sure what to do Vash slowly edges his fingers towards his blade, careful not to let the Wolf see, but before he can do anything he is greeted by laughter

"Down Tybo, Down"

*the large Wolf trots over to Ecob who is wearing a large grin on his face, Ecob tustles with the Wolfs mane playfully and the Wolf licks Ecobs hand*

"Good morning Sleepy, I do not believe we have been introduced though I saw you in the tavern last night. I am Ecob well met... *and then as an afterthought* and this is my companion Tybo, He likes you big grin"

Old Post Jan 29th, 2005 03:23 PM
Ecob16 is currently offline Click here to Send Ecob16 a Private Message Find more posts by Ecob16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

"Okey...Hello my name's Vash, but the Village is burning to ashes, we should go and see whats happening" said Vash as he took out his crossbow and loaded it with an arrow.

Old Post Jan 29th, 2005 03:53 PM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vaya_the_elf
You know you love elves

"What do you have to drink" said the elven woman...

Old Post Jan 29th, 2005 06:49 PM
vaya_the_elf is currently offline Click here to Send vaya_the_elf a Private Message Find more posts by vaya_the_elf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

quote:
Originally posted by Ecob16
Vash awakens the next day with a Large Smoky-Grey Wolf towering over him, before he can react the Wolf leans forward and licks him on the cheek, not sure what to do Vash slowly edges his fingers towards his blade, careful not to let the Wolf see, but before he can do anything he is greeted by laughter

I'm only going to say this once so I hope everybody listens, Please do not do things like this, people their characters are there own. It is not up to someone else (except for the DM slasher) to say what a character does or does not do, feel, think or even dream

Old Post Jan 29th, 2005 06:57 PM
Fire

quote:
Originally posted by Red X
"Okey...Hello my name's Vash, but the Village is burning to ashes, we should go and see whats happening" said Vash as he took out his crossbow and loaded it with an arrow.

Tidus that was galidors DREAM and you don't know about

Old Post Jan 29th, 2005 07:12 PM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Ahh **** that was a dream?

Edit
"Well Hey, Name's Vash" siad Vash as he handed his hand to Ecob. "Thought don't let your wolf start licking me while I sleep. Or I might take offensive actions.."

Old Post Jan 29th, 2005 07:13 PM
slasherpunk18
Pro Wrestling Fan

~Thanks for mentioning that Fire.God-moding isn't cool.I usually try not to do it in my games unless i'm setting up something important.I like to let people do as they wish,I mean,they are THEIR creations.~

Galidor walked out of the front door of the tavern.Anybody who looked at him could tell that he had not gotten much sleep with the rings under his eyes.
Baron,who was outside,looked at Galidor.
"Get enough rest then did ya Galidor?"
But Galidor was in anything but a joking manner.
"Baron,I think it would be wise to tell us what's going on now."

-Anonymous

"Only those bold enough to chase dreams are the ones who catch them."

-Wrestlemania XX trailer

Old Post Jan 30th, 2005 12:31 AM
slasherpunk18 is currently offline Click here to Send slasherpunk18 a Private Message Find more posts by slasherpunk18 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote