KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » " The Pillaging of Pilam"- A Prequel to Dan's "Dungeons and Dragons rp

" The Pillaging of Pilam"- A Prequel to Dan's "Dungeons and Dragons rp
Started by: slasherpunk18

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
vaya_the_elf
You know you love elves

*Saw that there was lots of people around, but was not to interested. She was bored, and was wondering when something exciting would happen*

Old Post Jan 30th, 2005 12:42 AM
vaya_the_elf is currently offline Click here to Send vaya_the_elf a Private Message Find more posts by vaya_the_elf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
slasherpunk18
Pro Wrestling Fan

~NOTE TO INCOMING PLAYERS: I am trying to get everyone together,so instead of coming out of the forest,just have your character start out at the table in the tavern with everybody else.~

Baron beckoned everybody to come into the tavern.Once inside,everybody sat at a long rectangular table.
Galidor's eyes were focused intently on Baron the bartender.
"Well,let's see,where should I start?Ah...well,I suppose the whole mess started a couple a weeks ago.This shady looking character walks inta the tavern one day.Starts asking weird questions about that old abandoned mine outside of town.You know the one right Galidor?"
Galidor nodded.
"Did you get a look at the person Baron?"
"Nay.he was wearing a big black cloak.He had a kinda deep voice,sent chills down yer spine.But he was big,REAL big.He probably coulda taken me head off in one punch."
"Alright,go on." said Galidor reluctantly.
"Anyways,I tell em I wouldn't know nothin bout that.But maybe the blacksmith,ole Thellonius might.He used to work there you know.So he says thanks you very much and goes on his way.But the next day,Thellonius don't show up ta work."
Galidor had a grave look on his face.
"So of course,everybody starts asking questions,and we're all gettin ready to go lookin for em,cause evrerybody loves Thellonius.Great man.But just then,dozens of Goblins invaded and started tearin things apart.That's how things got this way.we tried to fight em off,but by the time we got em away,was too late.So,ever since then,Thellonius is still missin and we been looking over our shoulders."
Baron sat waiting for a response and Galidor sat in thought.

-Anonymous

"Only those bold enough to chase dreams are the ones who catch them."

-Wrestlemania XX trailer

Old Post Jan 30th, 2005 12:50 AM
slasherpunk18 is currently offline Click here to Send slasherpunk18 a Private Message Find more posts by slasherpunk18 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

"...Goblins huh.... Does Thellonius have a wife? Maybe we can question her? "

Made by Me! Click here to see my work or request a sig!

Old Post Jan 30th, 2005 12:53 AM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vaya_the_elf
You know you love elves

*Vaya takes off her cloak since she was inside, and she was starting to get a bit warm. Thinks about ordering something to drink*

Old Post Jan 30th, 2005 12:56 AM
vaya_the_elf is currently offline Click here to Send vaya_the_elf a Private Message Find more posts by vaya_the_elf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
slasherpunk18
Pro Wrestling Fan

"As a matter a fact,he does!Well..." he sat looking almost ashamed."he did,poor woman died of grief after a couple of days of him missing.Thought they'd never find him." said Baron.

-Anonymous

-Wrestlemania XX trailer

Old Post Jan 30th, 2005 12:57 AM
slasherpunk18 is currently offline Click here to Send slasherpunk18 a Private Message Find more posts by slasherpunk18 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
slasherpunk18
Pro Wrestling Fan

Galidor looked to the others.Vaya,Tharin,Vash,Ecob,Sarwyn.
"What say you friends?i'm afraid i'm not sure what to make of this."

-Anonymous

-Wrestlemania XX trailer

Old Post Jan 30th, 2005 12:59 AM
vaya_the_elf
You know you love elves

" Does he have any family at all?.. and you have no clue where these goblins came from?" said vaya

Old Post Jan 30th, 2005 01:03 AM
slasherpunk18
Pro Wrestling Fan

"Well,there's his son,Rurin.He took over the business in place of thellonius.I'm sure that's what he would have wanted." Baron said as if it pained him to talk about it.

-Anonymous

-Wrestlemania XX trailer

Old Post Jan 30th, 2005 01:28 AM
vaya_the_elf
You know you love elves

"When is he home"said Vaya

Old Post Jan 30th, 2005 01:32 AM
slasherpunk18
Pro Wrestling Fan

"Well,the time he doesn't spend in the shop is usually spent drowning his sorrows in here."
Just then,one of the locals rushed into the tavern.
"Baron!It's Rurin!"
"What about em?" said Baron.
"He's not in his right mind,he ran out into the forest to find Thellonius!"
"What?!"
"I tried to tell him it was a bad idea,but he's had so much ale he wouldn't listen!"
Galidor looked at the others.
"i'd say our adventure has begun sooner than we anticipated my friends.We'd best be off." said Galidor standing up.

-Anonymous

-Wrestlemania XX trailer

Old Post Jan 30th, 2005 01:46 AM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Vash stode up too. "Yep" he said smirking, he double checked his Heavy Crossbow, and Rapier was with him.

Made by Me! Click here to see my work or request a sig!

Old Post Jan 30th, 2005 01:47 AM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vaya_the_elf
You know you love elves

*Vaya got up and put on her cloak. Then grabbed her long bow, and was ready to go*

Old Post Jan 30th, 2005 01:50 AM
Fire

"Seems like it"

Be smart, be cool, be sexy = be LIBERAL!

Old Post Jan 30th, 2005 07:25 AM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arcane
Dark Resurrection

((where is every one, and how should i meet every one))

Blindfold: What does the pixie dust make then see?
Pixie: I have no idea, something awesome I bet

Old Post Jan 30th, 2005 10:55 AM
Arcane is currently offline Click here to Send Arcane a Private Message Find more posts by Arcane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Storm
Black belt BJJ

(We' re leaving the tavern and are on our way to the forest.)

*Armed, Sarwyn left the table.*

I am not driven by people’ s praise and I am not slowed down by people’ s criticism.
You only live once. But if you live it right, once is enough. Wrong. We only die once, we live every day!
Make poverty history.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2005 11:16 AM
Storm is currently offline Click here to Send Storm a Private Message Find more posts by Storm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arcane
Dark Resurrection

*Arcane entered the town, looking for a place to buy some supplies, he had judt travelled for a couple of days with out many supplies*

((i know it sucked but meh))

Old Post Jan 30th, 2005 11:18 AM
Arcane is currently offline Click here to Send Arcane a Private Message Find more posts by Arcane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ecob16

Sorry didn't mean to god-play, just didn't want him harming my companion

*hastily leaving, Ecob calls Tybo to his side*

"with his keen senses Tybo should be able to find Rurin"

Old Post Jan 30th, 2005 01:58 PM
Ecob16 is currently offline Click here to Send Ecob16 a Private Message Find more posts by Ecob16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
slasherpunk18
Pro Wrestling Fan

~No worries Ecob,I wanted to make sure everybody knew anyway.~

"Then let us be off!" said Galidor unsheathing his longsword.
he headed out of the tavern with the others and they headed into the dark forest that lay outside of the town of Pilam.

-Anonymous

-Wrestlemania XX trailer

Old Post Jan 30th, 2005 02:55 PM
Fire

(well ecob you control your companion, if he comes up to Tharin and does that chances are he will get hurt)

Be smart, be cool, be sexy = be LIBERAL!

Old Post Jan 30th, 2005 02:55 PM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arcane
Dark Resurrection

((ok i just missed every one...))

Old Post Jan 30th, 2005 02:58 PM