KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Most over-rated and under-rated Marvel characters

Most over-rated and under-rated Marvel characters
Started by: KharmaDog

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 4 5 [6]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

The fact that it annoys you not withstanding, that's what his power is. We're not making it up, hence why it's not an overrate.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

I review comics and such here: http://welcometothemast.blogspot.com

Old Post Mar 30th, 2005 08:13 PM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
The fact that it annoys you not withstanding, that's what his power is. We're not making it up, hence why it's not an overrate.

-AC

my annoyance has nothing to do with it... sorry i just couldnt find a better word. embarrasment

personally ive always considered hulk to be numero uno when it comes to physical strength in marvel, above thor, juggernaut and everyone else

i just find it hard to believe that there is no limit to how angry a person can be... if it was a case that the more adrenaline pumped through his body made him stronger or something like that, then i'd find it easier to believe...

i believe a lot of people (particularly on kmc) take it to an extreme...

that said i still believe he could hand anyone in marvel their ass...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Mar 30th, 2005 08:19 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

I do bear in mind the liklihood of him reaching new levels during fights but I keep it to what I know of him.

I just don't remove that accolade from him.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2005 08:30 PM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

I do bear in mind the liklihood of him reaching new levels during fights but I keep it to what I know of him.

I just don't remove that accolade from him.

-AC

nor would i, but there are times when i see some posts and wonder what the hell they're smoking...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Mar 30th, 2005 08:37 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah there's a few of those in the versus forum though.

Actually, I've near enough lost faith in that forum.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2005 08:59 PM
stormfront13

imo hulk is not overrated because that actually is what his power is. when a characters powers become over exagerated then i think they are overrated. like i think spiderman is extremley overrated. people think he is faster than the flash. yeah he is fast but not even close to flashes level. its gotten to the point whee there are threads like soiderman VS flash, and spidey VS wonder woman. people think that his spider sense will save him from anything, and that his webbing is impossible to break. yeah he iks good but not as good as people make her out to be

Old Post Mar 30th, 2005 10:19 PM
stormfront13 is currently offline Click here to Send stormfront13 a Private Message Find more posts by stormfront13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

Spider-Man isn't overrated just because there are idiots who think he's faster than Flash.

All the credit Spiderman usually gets is well deserved.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2005 10:25 PM
stormfront13

i'm not just talking about just his speed that was one example- people say that he is impossible to hit(false) and thay slao say spiderman is strong enough to KILL anyone w/ just one punch(also false)

Old Post Mar 30th, 2005 11:13 PM
stormfront13 is currently offline Click here to Send stormfront13 a Private Message Find more posts by stormfront13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah I know but he isn't consistently overrated in the comics world. It's only idiots who think that.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2005 12:05 AM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Yeah there's a few of those in the versus forum though.

Actually, I've near enough lost faith in that forum.

-AC

as have i...

Yeah I know but he isn't consistently overrated in the comics world. It's only idiots who think that.

-AC

that is true... spidey deserves a lot of respect...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Mar 31st, 2005 06:30 PM
TheOneFirestorm

Underrated

Ghost Rider (JOhnny Blaze) Blackheart comments that Zarathos he has the power to rival Mephisto if I remember right, Doctor Strange commented the demon in control it's power is Godlike, boundless.
He should have so many feats with Zarathos in control more than a dozen that to name them all along with the details it would last longer than the Song Stairway to Heaven.
With the power to rival Mephisto with Zarathos in control there is no excueses Ghost Rider is hugely underrated. What are the other powers are Zarathos, does he make Ghost Rider's durability increased to Thor's level or higher, how strong is his superhuman strength as in how many tons, is his speed increased, are there other wys he can manipulate Hellfire that hasn't been shown?

(please log in to view the image)

Elliot Ness from the Terrific Action Crime Drama Mob Movie The Untouchables

Old Post Apr 21st, 2013 09:25 AM
TheOneFirestorm is currently offline Click here to Send TheOneFirestorm a Private Message Find more posts by TheOneFirestorm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Underrated right now?

Colossus, still.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Apr 21st, 2013 09:28 AM
TheHulk
Retired Debater

Why was AC banned?

Lol Ghost Rider ain't underrated.

To me the underrated character is Colossus like Pr said

Most overrated? Hulk

WORD LIFE!!!

Old Post Apr 21st, 2013 10:11 AM
TheHulk is currently offline Click here to Send TheHulk a Private Message Find more posts by TheHulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

I don't remember, tbh.

Overrated: Cyclops' insanity.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Apr 21st, 2013 05:53 PM
TheHulk
Retired Debater

Originally posted by -Pr-
I don't remember, tbh.

thumb up

WORD LIFE!!!

Old Post Apr 21st, 2013 06:19 PM
TheHulk is currently offline Click here to Send TheHulk a Private Message Find more posts by TheHulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WhiteWitchKing

Originally posted by TheHulk
Why was AC banned?

Lol Ghost Rider ain't underrated.

To me the underrated character is Colossus like Pr said

Most overrated? Hulk

Public meltdown of some sort iirc.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2013 05:30 AM
WhiteWitchKing is currently offline Click here to Send WhiteWitchKing a Private Message Find more posts by WhiteWitchKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheHulk
Retired Debater

Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing
Public meltdown of some sort iirc.
Public meltdown?

WORD LIFE!!!

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2013 01:01 PM
dyajeep

Originally posted by -Pr-
I don't remember, tbh.

* in AvX, he is insane, no doubt about that, but after that crap, i think he's ok... all he needs is a big exposure for the world to see that the X-men are heroes too like the Avengers... people (in Marvel Universe) treats Avengers and Fantastic Four as celebrities while they treat X-men and the mutant community as crap... this "mutant revolution" should have been started a long time ago in my opinion... Cyclops makes it perfectly clear that they will continue to save humans & mutants alike and will retaliate to those who oppose them, it's a strong statement and i hope the people gets what he's trying to say...

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2013 02:22 PM
dyajeep is currently offline Click here to Send dyajeep a Private Message Find more posts by dyajeep Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote