KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Artwork Forum » Poetry Corner » Why is it so F#$#@@@!!! hard to live in this world?

Why is it so F#$#@@@!!! hard to live in this world?
Started by: DreamingWarrior

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (69): « First ... « 66 67 [68] 69 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DreamingWarrior
Knight Errant

Yeah it is still alive here. heh.

Sent from heaven to raise some hell.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2007 12:48 AM
DreamingWarrior is currently offline Click here to Send DreamingWarrior a Private Message Find more posts by DreamingWarrior Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DreamingWarrior
Knight Errant

You, what the hell do you need
You, what you want me to bleed
You, and all of you s#$t!
You, you make me so sick
now I, I pull my facade aside
now I, I open up and cry
now I, I'll let you see inside
now I, You'll never understand
the reasons why I die
You, peelin back my skin
You, searchin for some sin
You, want what's hidin within
You, I know what you intend
now I, I run from your pain
now I, return to death again
now I, back into the chain
now I, finish with the gasp
I sleep within the stain.
Few words between and fewer left
The battle raged on and on unchecked
The fighting finally came to a head
And the field was painted in the littered dead
You finished me with just a word a thought
Pushed me over with the lies you brought
Where once was family now were foes
I guess thats just how the story goes
So one two three get all six inside
Lets see what I really hide
Ready and spin lets play this game
Time to end my unending shame

Old Post Jul 5th, 2007 01:10 AM
DreamingWarrior is currently offline Click here to Send DreamingWarrior a Private Message Find more posts by DreamingWarrior Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
calvinNhobbes

Sounds like Bullet for My Valentine. This would make for a good, dark, drum driven song. I like it.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2007 04:18 PM
calvinNhobbes is currently offline Click here to Send calvinNhobbes a Private Message Find more posts by calvinNhobbes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Coldfire
<3 <3 <3

wow it's been awhile again. How's things everyone? happy

Old Post Jul 25th, 2007 03:51 AM
Coldfire is currently offline Click here to Send Coldfire a Private Message Find more posts by Coldfire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DreamingWarrior
Knight Errant

so so ams. yeah calv it is definitely dark. is how i feel about my older sister and younger brother. they think they know me, but they dont.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2007 04:59 PM
DreamingWarrior
Knight Errant

All ya roll with/all ya see
what i want and what i be
nothin escapes from the reality
all you know is what i let ya see
when ya comment/when ya speak
what i hear is a bleatin sheep
never stood on your own to see
all you know is what i let ya see.
when ya get down/when yer free
what ya finally f#$@in see
a man who's dark and not too clean
is this the truth or what i let you see?

Old Post Jul 25th, 2007 05:03 PM
chillmeistergen
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DreamingWarrior
so so ams. yeah calv it is definitely dark. is how i feel about my older sister and younger brother. they think they know me, but they dont.

LOL.

"All morons hate it when you call them a moron." - Holden Caulfield

Old Post Aug 24th, 2007 02:02 PM
chillmeistergen is currently offline Click here to Send chillmeistergen a Private Message Find more posts by chillmeistergen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DreamingWarrior
Knight Errant

Laughing at my cowardice as I flee to my cave,
You spite the hun inside me and curse for a knave,
Racing with eyes blazing and a tongue thirsting for my soul,
Jaws dripping acid, snap, attempt to devour me whole,
Led into the darkness now I hurl my battle-cry,
The warscream that chills your heart and makes blood run dry,
Up with the axe and off with your hideous head,
What once you chased and tried to erase now has you instead.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2007 05:14 PM
chillmeistergen
Restricted

Account Restricted

Quit while you're a head. Get it?

Old Post Aug 30th, 2007 06:10 PM
chillmeistergen is currently offline Click here to Send chillmeistergen a Private Message Find more posts by chillmeistergen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DreamingWarrior
Knight Errant

I could get mad, I could be stupid, you know I could be just like you.
But thesedays, it's easier to ignore ya.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2007 02:45 PM
Coldfire
<3 <3 <3

Originally posted by DreamingWarrior

I'm not always exactly fond of my siblings either.
Originally posted by chillmeistergen
Quit while you're a head. Get it?

If you don't like his stuff, then by all means go find somewhere else to haunt happy

Old Post Sep 10th, 2007 05:43 PM
Coldfire is currently offline Click here to Send Coldfire a Private Message Find more posts by Coldfire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chillmeistergen
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Coldfire
If you don't like his stuff, then by all means go find somewhere else to haunt happy [/B]

You're in a poetry forum, so please if you're going to try and jip me off; at least have some respect for the English language, don't turn to the aid of an illustrated yellow face.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2007 02:03 AM
Critic
Restricted

Account Restricted

You're in a poetry forum, so please if you're going to try and jip me off; at least have some respect for the English language, don't turn to the aid of an illustrated yellow face.

Odd, because when I browse your profile, I see disrespect to the English Language. If you're going to attempt a half decent retort, you should learn not to be hypocritical and respect yourself. It seems all posts do not need an emoticon to look ridiculous, huh? Besides, you performed a Strawman fallacy anyhow. You completely dodged her post. Try again, m'boy!

Old Post Oct 1st, 2007 07:44 PM
Critic is currently offline Click here to Send Critic a Private Message Find more posts by Critic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chillmeistergen
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Critic
Odd, because when I browse your profile, I see disrespect to the English Language. If you're going to attempt a half decent retort, you should learn not to be hypocritical and respect yourself. It seems all posts do not need an emoticon to look ridiculous, huh? Besides, you performed a Strawman fallacy anyhow. You completely dodged her post. Try again, m'boy!

I don't think you understand the concept of British slang and abbreviation. I respect the English language, all forms of it, I do not need to use a little yellow face to get my point across.

O.K I'll reply to her post.

quote:
If you don't like his stuff, then by all means go find somewhere else to haunt

Why? This is a forum to discuss poetry, I believe the poetry in this particular thread to be worthy of criticism. Are you honestly trying to say that if I don't like something, I shouldn't be able to voice that opinion?

I refuse to be oppressed into being nice, simply because if I am, people won't have to read that someone doesn't actually want to kiss their arse; due to some rather infantile poetry.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2007 10:15 PM
Critic
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
I don't think you understand the concept of British slang and abbreviation. I respect the English language, all forms of it, I do not need to use a little yellow face to get my point across.

I think I do, but it doesn't excuse your hypocrisy. From what I understand, she didn't just use a smiley face to get her point across or else you wouldn't be responding to her post like you're about to, as shown here:

quote:
O.K I'll reply to her post.

quote:
Why? This is a forum to discuss poetry, I believe the poetry in this particular thread to be worthy of criticism. Are you honestly trying to say that if I don't like something, I shouldn't be able to voice that opinion?

I do agree with you. You are entitled to criticize but the problem I'm having here is that you didn't really criticize anything. You just laughed at his post and told him to quit while he was "A head", which is yet again another insult. You were being rude and I didn't see any form of criticism anywhere, except for that one post which was in between criticism and an insult.

quote:
I refuse to be oppressed into being nice, simply because if I am, people won't have to read that someone doesn't actually want to kiss their arse; due to some rather infantile poetry.

There you go again; You're overdoing it. You're just going the extra mile to bash this persons poetry. Constructive criticism is always good to have but what you're saying is just ridiculous, nor have you elaborated OR provided a reason for why his poetry deserves such degradation.

--- Critic

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2007 01:32 AM
Critic is currently offline Click here to Send Critic a Private Message Find more posts by Critic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chillmeistergen
Restricted

Account Restricted

I think I do, but it doesn't excuse your hypocrisy. From what I understand, she didn't just use a smiley face to get her point across or else you wouldn't be responding to her post like you're about to, as shown here:

I do agree with you. You are entitled to criticize but the problem I'm having here is that you didn't really criticize anything. You just laughed at his post and told him to quit while he was "A head", which is yet again another insult. You were being rude and I didn't see any form of criticism anywhere, except for that one post which was in between criticism and an insult.

There you go again; You're overdoing it. You're just going the extra mile to bash this persons poetry. Constructive criticism is always good to have but what you're saying is just ridiculous, nor have you elaborated OR provided a reason for why his poetry deserves such degradation.

--- Critic

I actually do agree with what you're saying, and to be honest this is the kind of response I've been wanting in this forum for ages.

I would have much preferred a post like yours, which is both to the point and coherent; than just a few words and a yellow face.

I suppose my constructive criticism would be: that it needs work on the stanza structure, rhyme and rhythm. Also that poetry doesn't always have to have the same rhythm structure throughout. If you look at Byron's work, for example he had a constantly shifting rhythm, and even structure in many of his poems. Yet, the theme was intricate and with every read more word play and connotation can be discovered.

I'm not saying I expect the quality of Byron here, I do however expect writers to have utter respect for their work, I do not appreciate poetry being written for the sake of being able to say ''I write poetry''.

My suggestion to the thread starter, is that they perhaps explore the great poets of the past and present to further open up their own talents as a poet.

One must have an appreciation of the art itself, not just ones own work, in my opinion.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2007 01:58 AM
Critic
Restricted

Account Restricted

I actually do agree with what you're saying, and to be honest this is the kind of response I've been wanting in this forum for ages.

I would have much preferred a post like yours, which is both to the point and coherent; than just a few words and a yellow face.

You must understand; A simple emoticon doesn't degrade the quality of a post. If I were to post valid proof that I was omnipotent and ended it with an emoticon, do you think that would, in any way, deteriorate the quality of my post? You should not get all bent out of shape over a simple emoticon. I don't blame Coldfire. You were quite rude and that's why she was blunt with you. It's that simple.

Also, I don't see how her post was "Disrespectful to the english language", so to say.

quote:
I suppose my constructive criticism would be: that it needs work on the stanza structure, rhyme and rhythm. Also that poetry doesn't always have to have the same rhythm structure throughout. If you look at Byron's work, for example he had a constantly shifting rhythm, and even structure in many of his poems. Yet, the theme was intricate and with every read more word play and connotation can be discovered.

I'm not saying I expect the quality of Byron here, I do however expect writers to have utter respect for their work, I do not appreciate poetry being written for the sake of being able to say ''I write poetry''.

My suggestion to the thread starter, is that they perhaps explore the great poets of the past and present to further open up their own talents as a poet.

One must have an appreciation of the art itself, not just ones own work, in my opinion.

See? That's much more organized, intelligent and respectful than simply saying "Lol" and calling his poetry "Infantile". Why couldn't you have posted such a critical essay earlier?

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2007 02:17 AM
chillmeistergen
Restricted

Account Restricted

I basically was just looking for someone to say, that I should post constructive criticism instead of jip.

I will gladly post constructive criticism from now on. Also, I will post positive criticism, where it is deserved.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2007 02:25 AM
Critic
Restricted

Account Restricted

I basically was just looking for someone to say, that I should post constructive criticism instead of jip.

I will gladly post constructive criticism from now on. Also, I will post positive criticism, where it is deserved.

That's good to hear. Thank you.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2007 02:34 AM
DreamingWarrior
Knight Errant

That's good to hear. Thank you.
ach du leibe! Im gone for 2 months fixing my house and what do I find??!! People still fighting. Crit, thanks for the wake up to chilly boy. Hey ams, how goes it. finally and Truly back online. Got me a library card here in AL. Glad to be back!

Old Post Dec 20th, 2007 10:05 PM