KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Robin (Dick Grayson) vs Robin (Tim Drake)

Robin (Dick Grayson) vs Robin (Tim Drake)
Started by: Mainstream

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

quote:
Originally posted by Mainstream
Tim is okay in actrobatics and has leadership qualities..

And is more intelligent, better in martial arts...your point is?

I reapeat, Tim was better in everything except acrobatics in age of 16. Tim wins.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2005 03:54 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

everything...even better leadership skills than Grayson? Dick lead the TT when they beat Trigon..I don't Tim could go that.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2005 03:55 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Was he 16 at time?

Tim lead team with Lobo on it. He controlled that crazy guy.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2005 03:57 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

I don't know mabye...nahh I think he was around 18..come to think of it Tim is more solo than Dick was at 16. Dick went up against Deathstroke and head his own...while Tim almost got capped in the face...hmmmmm if not for Bart's speedy save ( Teen Titan the current series issue number 4 or 5)..Tim would have be another dead Robin.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2005 04:00 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

quote:
come to think of it Tim is more solo than Dick was at 16. Dick went up against Deathstroke and head his own....

Again, was he 16 at the time?

Old Post Jan 28th, 2005 04:02 PM
Mainstream
lighting the way

Dang it I don't know...mabye I should have said the 18 year old dick Grayson vs the 16 year old tim drake...that would have given Mr. Grayson an edge.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2005 04:04 PM
Tron
Shinigami Rep.

quote:
Dick lead the Titan and is a better at flipping, Tim is okay in actrobatics and has leadership qualities..but I still believe Grayson at 16 could beat the 16 year old Tim.

Better at flipping, definitely not better at fighting though.

Visit my city, or die at the hands of my ninjas

Old Post Jan 28th, 2005 04:27 PM
Tron is currently offline Click here to Send Tron a Private Message Find more posts by Tron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

mabye...Dick is the robin more like Batman guys even when he was but a lad of 16. Tim is a smarter Robin true..if it was chess or something I'd vote Tim but in a brawl gotta go with Richard John Grayson.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2005 04:30 PM
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

quote:
mabye...Dick is the robin more like Batman guys even when he was but a lad of 16. Tim is a smarter Robin true..if it was chess or something I'd vote Tim but in a brawl gotta go with Richard John Grayson.

Tim.Is.Better.Fighter.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2005 04:32 PM
Mainstream
lighting the way

you don't think 16 year old Grayson even stands a chance against the 16..I think he's 16 year old Timmy? Oh my god Tim stuff...his weapons on his belt...they are more advanced..okay..no utilities belts people

Old Post Jan 28th, 2005 04:34 PM
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Tim wins still.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2005 04:48 PM
Mainstream
lighting the way

okay for the love of the Batcave Tim wins....Nightwing would kick Tim's ass though.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2005 04:51 PM
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Yeah.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2005 05:05 PM
Mainstream
lighting the way

you said it brotha...I guess Dick didn't get hard..so to speak until he became Nightwing!

Old Post Jan 28th, 2005 05:07 PM
Mainstream
lighting the way

incase anyone was wondering Dick Grayson is the Robin on Teen Titans..if you care to argue private message me...I'll get back with you as soon as I can thank you good day to all.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2005 08:24 PM
Tron
Shinigami Rep.

Yeah, took me a while to figure that one out too. I thought they were going by Batman/Justice League continuity, but I learned otherwise.

Old Post Jan 29th, 2005 02:10 AM
Tron is currently offline Click here to Send Tron a Private Message Find more posts by Tron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

so you agree it's Dick Grayson huh...the episode "fractured" with Larry the Titan was the one that proved it Larry real name is Dick Grayson backwards. orginally I thought it was Tim too...but now I know it's Dick Grayson. I think the Teen Titans cartoon takes place before the animated Justice League forms...but that could be open for debate.

Old Post Jan 29th, 2005 03:41 PM
Tron
Shinigami Rep.

The show's writers have said that they didn't really try to imply any secret identities, but although, they did mean for him to be Dick Grayson. And the cartoon itself isn't anywhere within Batman/Superman/Justice League continuity, so don't expect to see any crossovers soon.

Old Post Jan 29th, 2005 07:46 PM
Mainstream
lighting the way

that's a shame...no crossovers

Old Post Jan 31st, 2005 01:50 PM