KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Batgirl (Cassandra Cain) vs. Captain America

Batgirl (Cassandra Cain) vs. Captain America
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Batgirl whoops his Star-Spangled butt 12 60.00%
Cap sends her to boarding school 8 40.00%
Too close to tell 0 0%
Total: 20 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Batgirl (Cassandra Cain) vs. Captain America
Started by: Draco69

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
demigawd
Board Scientist

Richard Dragon is some martial arts dude. DC cat. I don't think there's much else to know about him.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2005 07:39 AM
demigawd is currently offline Click here to Send demigawd a Private Message Find more posts by demigawd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tron
Shinigami Rep.

I don't know much about him either, except that he trained Lady Shiva.

Visit my city, or die at the hands of my ninjas

Old Post Jan 31st, 2005 04:28 PM
Tron is currently offline Click here to Send Tron a Private Message Find more posts by Tron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
x_danny_x

quote:
Originally posted by spetznaz
Yes, you are indeed correct.
Basically in hand to hand martial arts Batgirl is perfect. The only person who would have a chance is Shiva Woosan, and even she was defeated by Batgirl.
Thus, in a nutshell Batman could never win Batgirl in hand to hand combat.
However Batman would win if they ever fought!
Simply because Batman would be too bright to face her face to face.
It is the same thing with all the Batman vs Superman fights. Superman could literally obliterate Batman due to all his various powers. But every match up between the two has ended with Batman triumphant!
Thus, Batgirl may be a better martial artist than Batman, but if the fat ever hit the fire Batman would win.
He just wouldn't win through the martial arts.
Batman is quite easily the most dangerous man in comics.
p.s: It is for this same reason i always say Batman would defeat Cap. America. Some say Cap is stronger, faster, more durable etc etc etc. And that is true. Due to the supersoldier serum Cap is beyond what Batman could ever become through sheer effort.
But Batman would still defeat Cap. America. In the same way Bats defeats Superman - by using his mind. Remember Bruce is the dude who brought down the entire JLA by himself! It wasn't through strength or skill, but through mind and strategy.

so true, this is what is up in the DC world. I am a Martial Arts fighter and the smartest person is usually the also the best fighter hand to hand cause the person is sooooo smart he usually learns quicker faster and better. But the DC World has it the way you describe it and that is how it stands.

Batman in my world and in real life should be the number one fighter hand to hand. No girl 5'5 should beat a huge guy like Batman by default anyway.

in the DC world with Brains, skills, and vast fighting experience. Batman is the most dangerous human in DC!

By the way, Batman has defeated Deathstroke in their second meeting. He learnd somehow to defeat him

Old Post Feb 1st, 2005 05:57 AM
x_danny_x is currently offline Click here to Send x_danny_x a Private Message Find more posts by x_danny_x Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote