KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Signature Scent

Signature Scent
Started by: silver_tears

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « First ... « 7 8 [9]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
PandoraMomo
I have a secret...

I switch between three...
Sugar Wafer by Tutti Dulce
Some generic perfume that has a picture from the Princess Bride on it
and...
Love spell by Victoria's Secret

Old Post Dec 11th, 2006 10:59 AM
PandoraMomo is currently offline Click here to Send PandoraMomo a Private Message Find more posts by PandoraMomo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Les yeux clos
Wisdomous

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Punkyhermy
i'm weird this way. i don't smell because i don't sweat. so i've never really worn any signature scent. confused
It's not to do with sweat, or at least not for me. If you use a good deodrant, you don't need to cover anything with perfume. The perfume is just to have a nice smell plus it's kind of cool if you end with a perfume that people can identify with you.

My auntie used to smell of a certain perfume, I always link it with her when I smell it, makes me miss her more but it's nice to have that reminder. I'm totally off track now messed

Old Post Dec 11th, 2006 11:02 AM
Les yeux clos is currently offline Click here to Send Les yeux clos a Private Message Find more posts by Les yeux clos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PandoraMomo
I have a secret...

Originally posted by Lady Fianna
It's not to do with sweat, or at least not for me. If you use a good deodrant, you don't need to cover anything with perfume. The perfume is just to have a nice smell plus it's kind of cool if you end with a perfume that people can identify with you.

My auntie used to smell of a certain perfume, I always link it with her when I smell it, makes me miss her more but it's nice to have that reminder. I'm totally off track now messed

Agreed, scent is one of the strongest memory triggers. I wear the perfumes I do not just because I like the smell, but odds are, people remember you by your scent.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2006 11:04 AM
PandoraMomo is currently offline Click here to Send PandoraMomo a Private Message Find more posts by PandoraMomo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pure Passioné
..::Fallen angel::..

I wear Ghost.

I collect all the bottles too.

My favourite its called Summer flirt. Its smells of grapefruit, peach and raspberry.

(please log in to view the image)

My second favourite is Ghost summr dream but it is too years old and because it was unlimited I didnt know where to buy it from.

It smells of vanilla and lillies.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2006 12:06 PM
Pure Passioné is currently offline Click here to Send Pure Passioné a Private Message Find more posts by Pure Passioné Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

I wear "Skin to Skin."

anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

"I'll Stay Gold For U.H."

Old Post Dec 11th, 2006 04:25 PM
InnerRise is currently offline Click here to Send InnerRise a Private Message Find more posts by InnerRise Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vanity

Body spray or the Britney spears stuff whatever its called? curious?

Old Post Dec 11th, 2006 04:54 PM
Vanity is currently offline Click here to Send Vanity a Private Message Find more posts by Vanity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

I now wear Hypnose by Lancome, Euphoria by Calvin Klein, Pure Seduction by Victoria's Secret and some cotton candy stuff that smells like heaven.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2006 06:09 PM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlkMrkt

Originally posted by silver_tears
axe

teh k0ngu plec lolz
[/coluorzz]

Old Post Dec 11th, 2006 06:13 PM
BlkMrkt is currently offline Click here to Send BlkMrkt a Private Message Find more posts by BlkMrkt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Bacon
Who?

right now i am wearing old spice arctic force deodorant. also axe clix

Old Post Dec 11th, 2006 06:55 PM
Mr. Bacon is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Bacon a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Bacon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

Originally posted by Kongu Dude

Sorry sweet pea, I hate axe now

I'm totally crushing on Swiss Army Altitude, Drakkar Noir, Crave by CK, and Boss by Hugo Boss, oh and Acqua Di Gio by Armani

And I finally found my Cool Water Woman by Davidoff, I love that stuff, it's a little mini size and put it along my collar bone for those close moments. So loverly.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2006 07:41 PM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
beachbabe

Shadowskill----do you know where to get sweet grief anymore?? i cant find it anywhere and love it..my ex has my bottle of it and we don't really talk anymore soo....cant get it back it was almost gone anyways tho. sad

sithsaber408----that stuff is AMAZINGGG..so dang expensive but so worth it lol.

Oh and I love the "pink" signature smells, and aeropostle has a spray actually just called aeropostle that's kinda citrusy...i love it. and j lo "live". mmm. stick out tongue

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2009 08:05 PM
beachbabe is currently offline Click here to Send beachbabe a Private Message Find more posts by beachbabe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

i wear clothes that smell good

TGFwashere

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2009 08:07 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Clinique Happy. (For men, obviously.)

Polo Black. (Original.)

And there was this one from Giorgio Armani that was awesome...but I think they discontinued it. sad It smelled similar to Clinique Happy, but it had more of a pecans/watermelon smell to it after about an hour after putting it on. It was the BEST cologne EVER!

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2009 08:29 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
That ACDC Chick
All That Noiz

Dream from GAP

Old Post Apr 29th, 2009 05:25 PM
That ACDC Chick is currently offline Click here to Send That ACDC Chick a Private Message Find more posts by That ACDC Chick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Moriarty
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Signature Scent

Originally posted by silver_tears
What type of perfume or cologne do you people out there wear?

Myself, I wear Connexion by Lancome love
Obsession by Calvin Klein shifty
Celine Dion by Celine Dion smokin'
and sometimes just vanilla body lotion by Body Shop

My fav is Connexion though love
It smells like vanilla, whipped cream, and wild berries. cool
And the bottle is cool too.

I smell of brilliance and semen.

YER LATEFER TEA!!

Old Post Apr 29th, 2009 09:45 PM
Moriarty is currently offline Click here to Send Moriarty a Private Message Find more posts by Moriarty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

Lynx dark temptation (aka chocolate)

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Apr 29th, 2009 10:01 PM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeathKap
Vaizard

Spirit Antonio Bandarez.

Sig By Starlock

Old Post Apr 29th, 2009 10:53 PM
DeathKap is currently offline Click here to Send DeathKap a Private Message Find more posts by DeathKap Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sol Valentine
~Magnificent Ruffian~

Hugo.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2009 11:13 PM
Sol Valentine is currently offline Click here to Send Sol Valentine a Private Message Find more posts by Sol Valentine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote