KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » L.o.s.t Rpg

L.o.s.t Rpg
Started by: Beastro

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (19): « First ... « 16 17 [18] 19 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Arcane
Dark Resurrection

"some bags of chips and some chocolate" Noah siad, he looked up to se the clouds, "looks like a storm is brewing"

Blindfold: What does the pixie dust make then see?
Pixie: I have no idea, something awesome I bet

Old Post Feb 11th, 2005 04:43 AM
Arcane is currently offline Click here to Send Arcane a Private Message Find more posts by Arcane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vaya_the_elf
You know you love elves

" I guess I won't get swim today.

We better hurry and get everything we can out of this bag, and go inside" said Vanessa

Old Post Feb 11th, 2005 04:54 AM
vaya_the_elf is currently offline Click here to Send vaya_the_elf a Private Message Find more posts by vaya_the_elf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arcane
Dark Resurrection

"we should should just try and put most of the bags in the shelters, and search through them there" Noah said picking up random bags close to him

Old Post Feb 11th, 2005 04:56 AM
Arcane is currently offline Click here to Send Arcane a Private Message Find more posts by Arcane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vaya_the_elf
You know you love elves

"Great idea" said Vanessa

*The winds started to pick up*

Old Post Feb 11th, 2005 04:57 AM
vaya_the_elf is currently offline Click here to Send vaya_the_elf a Private Message Find more posts by vaya_the_elf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arcane
Dark Resurrection

Noah rushed to a shelter and dropped teh bag, he went back and picked more up, then dropped them off at teh shelter

Old Post Feb 11th, 2005 04:59 AM
vaya_the_elf
You know you love elves

*Vanessed hurryed as fast as her legs could take her... The storm seem to keep getting worse.. .All the sudden the rain came down*

Old Post Feb 11th, 2005 05:00 AM
Puddin Pop

"Hmmm wow I like it when it rains." *she layed on the ground and laghed happely then got up and walked around smiling.*

Old Post Feb 12th, 2005 10:41 PM
Puddin Pop is currently offline Click here to Send Puddin Pop a Private Message Find more posts by Puddin Pop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vaya_the_elf
You know you love elves

" This is just not some rain storm. It's starting to get nasty out. You better go inside" said Vanessa

*As she said that the Winds were blowing even harder, and the waves we crashing*

Old Post Feb 12th, 2005 11:19 PM
Puddin Pop

"Yes i no but the rain is so lovaly srry i love it." *Guen ran inside happaly and the picked up her dog*

Old Post Feb 12th, 2005 11:36 PM
Puddin Pop is currently offline Click here to Send Puddin Pop a Private Message Find more posts by Puddin Pop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vaya_the_elf
You know you love elves

*The storm keep getting worse. It shook the shelter*

Old Post Feb 15th, 2005 06:19 PM
Puddin Pop

"Oh my what should we do?" *Guen had held on to her dog more tightly but gave it air to breath her dog then barked*

Old Post Feb 16th, 2005 01:34 PM
vaya_the_elf
You know you love elves

"Pray I guess" said Vanessa

*The shelter fell down*

Old Post Feb 16th, 2005 11:46 PM
Puddin Pop

"Oh my god how r we gonna survive" *Guen started to cry what if people on the island started dieing she thought it was horable*

Old Post Feb 17th, 2005 06:54 PM
vaya_the_elf
You know you love elves

*Vanessa was looking for people who might have been hurt*

Old Post Feb 19th, 2005 03:17 PM
Puddin Pop

*the storm turned to light rain* "Wow that was a really fast change!"

Old Post Feb 21st, 2005 02:21 AM
vaya_the_elf
You know you love elves

"You telling me " said Vanessa

Old Post Feb 21st, 2005 03:52 AM
Puddin Pop

"Should we make a new shelter?"

Old Post Feb 21st, 2005 09:51 PM
vaya_the_elf
You know you love elves

" Yes" said Vanessa

"It's just we did all that work, and we are going to have to start over again. If only we could think of a way to make the shelter stronger"

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2005 01:30 AM
Puddin Pop

"Hmmmmmmmmm we can dig a hole and do an entry on the top so it cant blow away." *Guen said as she handed her dog to Alex*

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2005 02:41 PM
Cringe
douche.

Where starting this RPG over

Justin woke up dazed and confused.He heard screaming and shouting as people paniced and tried to save people from the wreckage.Justin raised his head and saw woman trying to pull a man out from beneath a cabin door.She was having no luck.Justin then sat up and took another look around and saw about 40 people running around either trying to save someone or trying to save themselves.Justin stood up wearily and walked over to the lady,he struggled keeping his balance.

He then helped the lady pull the cabin door off of the man and helped her carry him from the burning wreckage.

Justin-Oh my God

FLASHBACK

Justin sat sitting in his plane seat.He worked on his laptop trying to get some reports done for his job.

He saw the man sitting right next to him shaking

Justin-Are you ok?

Man-Yeah I just always get kind of nervous when I fly

Justin-Well dont worry.Everything gonna be fine.I fly all the time and nothing ever.....

*The plane shook.Jack's laptop fell to the ground*

JustinWhat the .....

*The plane shook again this time forcing Jack forward making him hit his head on the seat in front of him's headrest*

*He becamse unconscious*

~Can everyone try and keep there flashbacks in check.Only give a few ever RPG day.I'll notify you when time changes and when a new day starts and ends.~

~Also someone could possibly the person who I sat next too and said a few words to before the plane shook~

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2005 12:53 AM
Cringe is currently offline Click here to Send Cringe a Private Message Find more posts by Cringe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote