KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » L.o.s.t Rpg

L.o.s.t Rpg
Started by: Beastro

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (19): « First ... « 17 18 [19]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Quincy
Debaser

(ok. but we should be on a different part of the island.)

Light Blue Eyes.

Colin sat up quickly. He screamed and covered his eyes. He slowly opened them and covered them from getting too much sun in them. He smelt blood and death in the air. He screamed again.

FLASHBACK:

Colin looked directly at the seat in front of him. His dark sunglasses covering his eyes. He appeared asleep. His teacher was on his left. He was a fifteen year old kid. He felt the turbulence coming on before it happened. Then a drinks cart flew down the aisle and hit him hard in the shoulder. He grabbed it fast and his sunglasses came off. He felt the teacher let out a scream and felt moisture hit his face. He didn't know at the time it was blood. He fell in the aisle. He felt around quickly to find try to get up, but the cart came back and hit him hard. He was unconcsious.

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2005 01:02 AM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cringe
douche.

~This rpg is gonna work like the show.Every RPG day another person is gonna be able to give there flashbacks,But for the first day (the day of the plane crash) everyone is able to give the flashback of what they where doing on the plane.The next rpg day I will give my flashbacks then I will choose who goes next~

JUSTIN-Lady help me get this pipe of this guy!

JUSTIN-1,2,3...........ahhhhhhhh!

The old man was saved!

Justin almost fell back he was so exhausted but he couldnt he had to try and save more people.

Justin looked at his hand.It moved freely like any normal hand should.But how.How could that be after the accident a few months back?He didnt stop to think about the possible miracle he pulled himself together and moved along to the next person who needed help

~Remember Justin is the reluctant leader in the group~

I'm in desperate need of some PSP assistance. Anyone thats VERY good with one please PM me. I have some questions.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2005 01:45 AM
Cringe is currently offline Click here to Send Cringe a Private Message Find more posts by Cringe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

...so justin is another jack?

Remember, we are off on a different part of the island.

Colin looked around. This was impossible. He ran over to what he thought was a part of the broken plane. He felt for his sunglasses but they weren't there.

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2005 01:47 AM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cringe
douche.

~yes.what do you mean where on a different part of the island?~

Jack was so tired after pulling off so much debree off people he fell back and was too exhausted to get up.

I'm in desperate need of some PSP assistance. Anyone thats VERY good with one please PM me. I have some questions.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2005 01:49 AM
Cringe is currently offline Click here to Send Cringe a Private Message Find more posts by Cringe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

(I think it'd be too gay to interact with the shows from the characters. We should be seperated from them. Perhpas on the OTHER HALF of the island?)

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2005 01:51 AM
Cringe
douche.

~It wasnt my idea.But lets just do it that way for now and see what happens~

Man 1-Get up dude people need help!

Justin-Just hold....on....for...a...min.......................*jack passed out again*

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2005 06:13 AM
Quincy
Debaser

(I dont think that'd work. And are you justin or jack? I say we are separated.)

Colin looked around in a daze. He couldn't get a feel for what was going on.

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2005 06:44 PM
Cringe
douche.

~Ok where not related to the show then.Im justin but excuse me if I keep getting mixed up~

Jack suddenly awoke small piece of the debri hit his. leg.It wasnt that heavy so fortunately it caused no great damage.

Jack looked around dazed and confused and suddenly saw a manget smashed from a piece of the wing of the plane.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2005 11:56 PM
Quincy
Debaser

(u just said u were justin! Now you're jack?? And we are related to the show, we just got separated from the other survivors.)

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Oct 4th, 2005 12:33 AM
Cringe
douche.

~Im sorry I get confused sometimes!Fine we'll be seperated!~

Old Post Oct 4th, 2005 01:44 AM
Quincy
Debaser

Colin couldn't believe his eyes. Could he be dreaming?

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Oct 5th, 2005 12:33 AM
Cringe
douche.

~Ok im not playing this rpg anymore.Its not fun if there only two people playing.~

Old Post Oct 5th, 2005 12:57 AM