KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » L.o.s.t Rpg

L.o.s.t Rpg
Started by: Beastro

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (19): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

~Picture of Vash stick out tongue

(please log in to view the image)~

Made by Me! Click here to see my work or request a sig!

Old Post Jan 30th, 2005 12:49 AM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vaya_the_elf
You know you love elves

*Vanessa was scared, and she did not know anyone on this plane. She did not want to die yet, she had so much she still wanted to do*

Old Post Jan 30th, 2005 12:50 AM
vaya_the_elf is currently offline Click here to Send vaya_the_elf a Private Message Find more posts by vaya_the_elf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time Of Evil
Definitely Maybe

Sean turned his pestering to the impatient Vash. He had no time for game and was a serious person, throughout all of his life.

Vash turned his rifle into the face of Sean who slowly sat down looking into the barel of the gun.

Suddenly the plane went into turbulence, however it was only for a matter of seconds and it crept away.

Vanessa, held tight to her seat, through nerves and the discomfort of not knowing the peopole on the plane. However she seemed to be peering at alex whilst sipping her Coca Cola and turning her head slightly so she could catch his face.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2005 12:55 AM
Time Of Evil is currently offline Click here to Send Time Of Evil a Private Message Find more posts by Time Of Evil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time Of Evil
Definitely Maybe

This gave her some type of relaxtion remedy however slight it was

Old Post Jan 30th, 2005 12:56 AM
Time Of Evil is currently offline Click here to Send Time Of Evil a Private Message Find more posts by Time Of Evil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vaya_the_elf
You know you love elves

~ I thought the plane was not going to crash yet.... ~

Old Post Jan 30th, 2005 01:00 AM
vaya_the_elf is currently offline Click here to Send vaya_the_elf a Private Message Find more posts by vaya_the_elf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

~It didnt, it said the turbanance crept away in a few seconds~

Vash shook his head. Then from Hawaii, he had to go back to New York... Man this sucked! He didn't wanna waste his time in some kind of a plane! What are the chances of it crashing, or somebody trying to kill the V.I.P?

Old Post Jan 30th, 2005 01:02 AM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vaya_the_elf
You know you love elves

~ Not sure why I thought that sorry~

*Vanessa was more relaxed now, and this was her first time flying. This was all new to her*

Old Post Jan 30th, 2005 01:04 AM
Time Of Evil
Definitely Maybe

I think we should start the crashing bit now.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2005 01:11 AM
Beastro
Restricted

Account Restricted

Alex excuse to go to Hawaii was much different than from what his family thought.He had a dark past that was catching up to him and he was going to Hawaii to take care of it.He carried a hangun in a dufflebad in the overhead storage for business.

Alex kept glancing ht woman that was sitting across from him and shaun,venessa.He thought about hitting on her but it was just a metter of time.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2005 01:11 AM
Beastro is currently offline Click here to Send Beastro a Private Message Find more posts by Beastro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Puddin Pop

((srry i put 13 instead of 18!)) *Guenivear was glaring at Vash then stood up* "Whats wrong?!"

Old Post Jan 30th, 2005 01:29 AM
Puddin Pop is currently offline Click here to Send Puddin Pop a Private Message Find more posts by Puddin Pop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vaya_the_elf
You know you love elves

*Vanessa keep looking out her window. The world looked so beautiful from above, and peaceful. If only it looked like this everyday she thought. She still was bit nerves about being on plane, but not as bad as she felt before*

Old Post Jan 30th, 2005 01:31 AM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

"Nothing." answered Vash.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2005 01:34 AM
Puddin Pop

"Oh ok srry." *Guenivear still looking at Vash then sat down*

Old Post Jan 30th, 2005 01:36 AM
Puddin Pop is currently offline Click here to Send Puddin Pop a Private Message Find more posts by Puddin Pop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beastro
Restricted

Account Restricted

Alex coudlnt take his eyes of vanessa.She was really pretty.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2005 01:40 AM
Beastro is currently offline Click here to Send Beastro a Private Message Find more posts by Beastro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Puddin Pop

~when do we crash~

Old Post Jan 30th, 2005 01:41 AM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Vash couldn't help graoning as he saw everybody pointing at his rifle and stuff. Since he was more noticible when he was standing, Vash sat down on a free seat which was next to Vennessa. He turned around to look at her. "Hey." he said smiling.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2005 01:42 AM
vaya_the_elf
You know you love elves

*vanessa turned and looked at him*

"Hello" said Vanessa

Old Post Jan 30th, 2005 01:45 AM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

"Wassup?" he asked.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2005 01:45 AM
Puddin Pop

*Guenivear takes the pills in her purse and breaths very deeply*

Old Post Jan 30th, 2005 01:48 AM
vaya_the_elf
You know you love elves

" I was just thinking about how beautiful everything looks from the sky. Never been on a plane before" said Vanessa

Old Post Jan 30th, 2005 01:48 AM