KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » L.o.s.t Rpg

L.o.s.t Rpg
Started by: Beastro

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (19): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Puddin Pop

"I'm not a dude and he just died!" *Guenivear scramed crying more than ever and got up to the bathroom and calm down in there*

Old Post Jan 30th, 2005 02:25 AM
Puddin Pop is currently offline Click here to Send Puddin Pop a Private Message Find more posts by Puddin Pop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vaya_the_elf
You know you love elves

*Vanessa felt sorry for her, and wanted to help her*

Old Post Jan 30th, 2005 02:27 AM
vaya_the_elf is currently offline Click here to Send vaya_the_elf a Private Message Find more posts by vaya_the_elf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Puddin Pop

*Guenivear came back and didnt look at Vash*

Old Post Jan 30th, 2005 02:30 AM
Puddin Pop is currently offline Click here to Send Puddin Pop a Private Message Find more posts by Puddin Pop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Vash groaned. Man he hated peaple like that. They sit there, take out a picture of the guy or gal who died, and just cry their ass off, then let others pity them.

Made by Me! Click here to see my work or request a sig!

Old Post Jan 30th, 2005 02:33 AM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Puddin Pop

"Look how would u feel?"

Old Post Jan 30th, 2005 02:35 AM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

"Normal, I would just get over with it. I lost my whole family. I don't cry."

Old Post Jan 30th, 2005 02:37 AM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beastro
Restricted

Account Restricted

Alex was reading a magazine when suddenly the plane begin to shack

Alex-what the ****!

Old Post Jan 30th, 2005 03:29 AM
Beastro is currently offline Click here to Send Beastro a Private Message Find more posts by Beastro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Vash stode up and held onto something on the celing, He walked over to the pilot. "Pilot! What the ****?" asked Vash. "The engines! A bird flew into one! It got smashed!" answered the pilot. Vash took the microphone thingy so everybody could hear him. "Everybody! Do not panic! Stay together! Put on the safe suits under your chair! Also put on your gas masks!" said Vash onto the microphone.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2005 03:30 AM
Beastro
Restricted

Account Restricted

Alex hastly put on his safe suit and gas mask.The plane was talking a angle towards the ground.

Alex-SHAUN HURRY PUT ON YOUR SAFESUIT!

Old Post Jan 30th, 2005 03:39 AM
Beastro is currently offline Click here to Send Beastro a Private Message Find more posts by Beastro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vaya_the_elf
You know you love elves

*Vanessa was holding on to her chair*

Old Post Jan 30th, 2005 04:51 AM
vaya_the_elf is currently offline Click here to Send vaya_the_elf a Private Message Find more posts by vaya_the_elf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beastro
Restricted

Account Restricted

*Everything was shaking.Alex felt sick and at the moment he knew the plane was going to crash*

Old Post Jan 30th, 2005 07:11 AM
Time Of Evil
Definitely Maybe

Vash raced to the VIP and helped him with his safety suit.

"Alex whats happening" Screamed Sean.

"I don't have a fu[king clue. Just hold tight."

The planes angle increased to 230 degrees. Every one thrusted forward apart from the VIP and vash. Vash held onto the thing on the ceiling, and flipped himself back to his feet, just in time to stop the VIP from loosing contact with his seat.

Vannessa was thrown down into the pilots cockpit, and knocked the driver off his seat.

A moment of chaos was happening, and just about to get worse. The driver arose from the floor, only to see the ground, growing larger and larger and larger.

" HOLD ON!

Old Post Jan 30th, 2005 09:08 AM
Time Of Evil is currently offline Click here to Send Time Of Evil a Private Message Find more posts by Time Of Evil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Noxi
Aqualibrium

~Name: Lynn
Reason for being on plane: visiting reletives~

Lynn looked away from her window, too afraid of what they would hit.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2005 10:11 AM
Noxi is currently offline Click here to Send Noxi a Private Message Find more posts by Noxi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Puddin Pop

*Guenivear was thrown out of her seat and on someone elses lap but was to scared to look who she was on*

Old Post Jan 30th, 2005 06:14 PM
vaya_the_elf
You know you love elves

*Vanessa returned to her seat .. but was to scared to think*

~ Please stop taking over my character. If you want to take over my character please ask first ~

Last edited by vaya_the_elf on Jan 30th, 2005 at 06:30 PM

Old Post Jan 30th, 2005 06:17 PM
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

Name:roshaun
Age 17
6feet4
120lbs
hair style black hiar & style is a fade
why he was on the plan he was going on a vaction but in the crash he lost both his mother and dad.

Roshuan walked the beach looking for things of use

Old Post Jan 30th, 2005 06:18 PM
PsyrenAviance is currently offline Click here to Send PsyrenAviance a Private Message Find more posts by PsyrenAviance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Vash remained calm thought. "Everybody! Hang on to something!" yelled Vash holding anything that catches his eyes,

Old Post Jan 30th, 2005 06:43 PM
vaya_the_elf
You know you love elves

*Vanessa was holding on without a problem, but she forgot to put on her seat belt*

Old Post Jan 30th, 2005 06:55 PM
Puddin Pop

*Guenivear struggled to her seat and held on tightly*

Old Post Jan 30th, 2005 07:30 PM
Time Of Evil
Definitely Maybe

quote:
~ Please stop taking over my character. If you want to take over my character please ask first ~

Are you refering to me. I just used your character as I can't use my character for everything. I amn't going to kill anyone elses character.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2005 07:51 PM
Time Of Evil is currently offline Click here to Send Time Of Evil a Private Message Find more posts by Time Of Evil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote