KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » L.o.s.t Rpg

L.o.s.t Rpg
Started by: Beastro

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (19): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
vaya_the_elf
You know you love elves

quote:
Originally posted by Time Of Evil
Are you refering to me. I just used your character as I can't use my character for everything. I amn't going to kill anyone elses character.

~ Yeah. ... I was talking to you. You can if you ask me first. ~

Old Post Jan 30th, 2005 08:22 PM
vaya_the_elf is currently offline Click here to Send vaya_the_elf a Private Message Find more posts by vaya_the_elf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time Of Evil
Definitely Maybe

But I amnt gonna do anything bad. Its not as iff ill make you go on a killing spree.

If we just focus on our own characters then we'll just be blabbing on.

We also won't be able to go into the depth of the story.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2005 08:26 PM
Time Of Evil is currently offline Click here to Send Time Of Evil a Private Message Find more posts by Time Of Evil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vaya_the_elf
You know you love elves

~ Well as long as you don't make anyone upset, or hurt my character in anyway.. i guess it would be ok~

Old Post Jan 30th, 2005 08:27 PM
vaya_the_elf is currently offline Click here to Send vaya_the_elf a Private Message Find more posts by vaya_the_elf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time Of Evil
Definitely Maybe

no i won't. Is a few cuts and grazes OK?

Old Post Jan 30th, 2005 08:33 PM
Time Of Evil is currently offline Click here to Send Time Of Evil a Private Message Find more posts by Time Of Evil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Else he would've made Vash shoot everybody stick out tongue

Trust Time Of Evil!

Made by Me! Click here to see my work or request a sig!

Old Post Jan 30th, 2005 08:34 PM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time Of Evil
Definitely Maybe

i'll elaborate.

Say your walking through the forest and then you scratch yourself on a thorn bush.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2005 08:34 PM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Or a bomb falls on your head.

Big Deal!

Old Post Jan 30th, 2005 08:36 PM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vaya_the_elf
You know you love elves

~ Just want to make sure you don't do it all the time, its fine if you do it if the plot is stuck or something ~

*Vanessa looks out the window, and sees the plane is going down.. because even more freaked out*

Old Post Jan 30th, 2005 08:36 PM
Time Of Evil
Definitely Maybe

The plane was heating, and the seats were boiling. Vash ran to the aid of Sean who was drowzy, and had collapsed on Alex's knees.

Alex retrieved his bag, which contained his beaty Items, and then helped Vash carry him out of the plane.

Although it was merely scratched, it was 100% unable to fly.

They were stuck, lost on an Island, unknowing of what inhabitants layed in the forest which plagued the land.

Vash took his rifle, and began to explore. He left his handgun with Roshuan, who was well built and had been a great help to rescuing those who survived the crash.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2005 08:40 PM
Time Of Evil
Definitely Maybe

~please stick to the story, and follow the last post, unless it is utterly useless.~

~Thanks for your support Red X~

Old Post Jan 30th, 2005 08:42 PM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Vash walked out of the plane and took out a flashlight since it was night. He insterted the flashlight on top of the rifle, and began to look around.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2005 08:42 PM
vaya_the_elf
You know you love elves

Vanessa- *Looking around her.. she decided to help who ever need help out of the plane.. even though she was still a bit shaken herself*

Old Post Jan 30th, 2005 08:44 PM
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

~may i suold have but some more info about him.well his eyes are hazle . his hair is soft like that of a babys , he has a 6-pac he is mixed~Roshuan walked around only to meet up with Vanessa."wel who are you .

Old Post Jan 30th, 2005 08:55 PM
PsyrenAviance is currently offline Click here to Send PsyrenAviance a Private Message Find more posts by PsyrenAviance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vaya_the_elf
You know you love elves

Vanessa- *looked around, and heard someone talking. Turned to them*
" My name is Vanessa. Are you ok? Do you need any help at all? "

Old Post Jan 30th, 2005 09:00 PM
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

i'm roshuan & i'm ok

Old Post Jan 30th, 2005 09:04 PM
PsyrenAviance is currently offline Click here to Send PsyrenAviance a Private Message Find more posts by PsyrenAviance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vaya_the_elf
You know you love elves

"Nice to meet your Roshuan. Glad you are ok. Want to help
me see if everyone is ok?" said Vanessa

Old Post Jan 30th, 2005 09:07 PM
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

"sure and nice to meet you to Vanessa"

Old Post Jan 30th, 2005 09:16 PM
vaya_the_elf
You know you love elves

*See's a little girl, and her mom. Her mom is knocked out, and the little girl is crying*

" It's ok. Your mommy is going to be alright" said Vanessa
*she picked up the little girl*

"can you help me with the mom? She is a little bit to big for me to carry"

Old Post Jan 30th, 2005 09:19 PM
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

Roshuan gose over and picks the mother up but he is only able to take her a few feet from where she was

Old Post Jan 30th, 2005 09:21 PM
vaya_the_elf
You know you love elves

"Maybe we can take care of her where she is... Have to find some first aid stuff" said Vanessa

Old Post Jan 30th, 2005 09:29 PM