KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Marvel Comics Roleplay

Marvel Comics Roleplay
Started by: Time Of Evil

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (26): « First ... « 24 25 [26]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DarkDethbringer
Kakow how you like me now

I was going to start it today I said I would be game master he is just a sad strange little control, freak...

well for now at least,

I'm unsure if i will stay for too long

Old Post Jul 18th, 2005 11:38 PM
DarkDethbringer is currently offline Click here to Send DarkDethbringer a Private Message Find more posts by DarkDethbringer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Next Venom_girl
Scream

role playing

quote: (post)
Originally posted by black robb
I wanna be Black Panther,but i dont know how this works

Ever play make believe games as a kid? Kinda like that? It's like acting, or interactive fiction. Each player is a character and you interact with the other characters in order to tell a story.
The game's started over here:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f62/t355366.html

Girls Kick Butt!Respect Venom|Respect Black Canary|Respect Namor|Respect Hellsing|The Official Symbiote Thread&Picture Thread

Last edited by Next Venom_girl on Jul 18th, 2005 at 11:42 PM

Old Post Jul 18th, 2005 11:40 PM
Next Venom_girl is currently offline Click here to Send Next Venom_girl a Private Message Find more posts by Next Venom_girl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkDethbringer

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DarkDethbringer
I will be game master unless Cap JK comes back (unlikely) and THE ONES I will pm you suggestions...you don't have to use them...but they are good choices..
see I already said that I would do it and the only reason you say that he should have it is because he started a thread and said that it was his idea! it is in fact my idea! I dug this up while you sat on you're fat ass!

well for now at least,

Old Post Jul 18th, 2005 11:48 PM
DarkDethbringer is currently offline Click here to Send DarkDethbringer a Private Message Find more posts by DarkDethbringer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

okay so we just pick any marvel character we want to be

Old Post Jul 19th, 2005 03:11 AM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

does it matter if its good or bad?

Old Post Jul 19th, 2005 03:25 AM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Next Venom_girl
Scream

Just talk to The Ones if you want to play a villain. Good guys / antiheroes, etc need no approval.

Girls Kick Butt!Respect Venom|Respect Black Canary|Respect Namor|Respect Hellsing|The Official Symbiote Thread&Picture Thread

Old Post Jul 19th, 2005 04:12 AM
Next Venom_girl is currently offline Click here to Send Next Venom_girl a Private Message Find more posts by Next Venom_girl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

can i be zarathos

Old Post Jul 19th, 2005 06:24 PM
Next Venom_girl
Scream

If you are unsure, PM The Ones about it. wink
(Oh, and the game's over here: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f62/t355366.html)

Old Post Jul 19th, 2005 06:55 PM
General_Iroh
White Guy

k thanks

Old Post Jul 19th, 2005 07:07 PM
General_Iroh
White Guy

ignore this post

Last edited by General_Iroh on Jul 21st, 2005 at 04:39 AM

Old Post Jul 21st, 2005 04:32 AM
DarkDethbringer

who is Zarathos?

well for now at least,

Old Post Jul 21st, 2005 04:40 AM
Next Venom_girl
Scream

Ghostrider. Or rather the Vengeance Demon that posses a person and they become Ghostrider... or something like that...

Old Post Jul 21st, 2005 04:52 AM
DarkDethbringer

oh..I used to GR back in my day I also was Hulk and Punisher!

well for now at least,

Old Post Jul 21st, 2005 04:57 AM
General_Iroh
White Guy

heres a zarathos picture

Attachment: gr_zarathosbackground.jpg
This has been downloaded 66 time(s).

Old Post Jul 21st, 2005 06:35 AM
ScarletSpider
Ben Reilly

So is this still joinable?

Old Post Jul 27th, 2005 02:48 PM
ScarletSpider is currently offline Click here to Send ScarletSpider a Private Message Find more posts by ScarletSpider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Next Venom_girl
Scream

I think so. I think the same rules apply, go ahead if you want to play a hero / antihero, but pm The Ones if you want to play a villain.
The game's over here:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...370#post4556370

Old Post Jul 27th, 2005 04:58 PM
ash_comics

hey guys cn i be Johnny Storm?

Old Post Aug 4th, 2005 07:56 AM
ash_comics is currently offline Click here to Send ash_comics a Private Message Find more posts by ash_comics Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkDethbringer

no you can't buty you can be The Human Torch on the actual play thread which is entitled Marvel Comics Roleplay 2

well for now at least,

Old Post Aug 4th, 2005 08:45 AM
Next Venom_girl
Scream

Yeah, you can be Torch, but like Dark said, the actual game is in the Marvel Comics RP 2 thread over here:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...370#post4556370

Old Post Aug 4th, 2005 09:23 AM