KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Terminator Movies » T-1000 General Discussion

T-1000 General Discussion
Started by: Praylu

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « First ... « 2 3 [4]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
vvvrulz
The Last Scorpion

I was diappointed at how easily the T-X defeated it with the Plasma gun, its really apparent that without that gun, the T-1000 would win hands down.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...&forumid=55

Old Post Jan 27th, 2006 06:34 AM
vvvrulz is currently offline Click here to Send vvvrulz a Private Message Find more posts by vvvrulz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chriscaffee

I dont' know. The T-X is much more durable then the T800. I think they both would just end up hitting each other until they ran out of power or one of them wrestled the other into molten steel or something like that.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2006 07:40 AM
chriscaffee is currently offline Click here to Send chriscaffee a Private Message Find more posts by chriscaffee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TerminatorJed

No offense to the T-1000 lovers, but T800>> it.
Don't matter how out-dated it is compared.

However, I think T-1000 is superior to TX.
TX just...sucked.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2006 03:12 AM
TerminatorJed is currently offline Click here to Send TerminatorJed a Private Message Find more posts by TerminatorJed Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vvvrulz
The Last Scorpion

TerminatorJed > Hows is the T-800 superior?

Old Post Sep 9th, 2006 04:16 AM
vvvrulz is currently offline Click here to Send vvvrulz a Private Message Find more posts by vvvrulz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TerminatorJed

No I said 'Don't matter how superior the newer models are, an 800 always kills them' And it's damn well true.
Hey someone posted big grin I thought these forums were dead, dead, dead.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2006 05:05 AM
TerminatorJed is currently offline Click here to Send TerminatorJed a Private Message Find more posts by TerminatorJed Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vvvrulz
The Last Scorpion

lol. Nah these forums are still kicking.

Yeah uve got a point in that case, thats hollywood I guess.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2006 11:42 AM
TerminatorJed

My favourite model is the 800 anyways ^_^ it's the most successful. TX and T-1000 aren't :P

Old Post Sep 9th, 2006 05:25 PM
Depprived

The T-1000 is my favourite Terminator. Robert Patrick was just freakiness personified (or robotified) in this part. The way he ran, the way he spoke, the way artificial way he was with people, everything was perfect. The T-X just did not compare.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2006 02:52 AM
Depprived is currently offline Click here to Send Depprived a Private Message Find more posts by Depprived Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vvvrulz
The Last Scorpion

Robert Patrick it seems added a little extra to the role, he pulled off the whole persona brilliantly through his false expressions and his monotone acting. The TX and even Arnie to a degree didn't do it as well as he did.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2007 05:27 AM
U Neek
Mr

Like Cameron said, T-800 is like a big ass tank (those weren't his exact words but I can't remember the vehicle he used to describe it...Mebbies a hummer???) T-1000 is more like a Porsche: slick, smooth, fast, etc.

Nuff said!

Old Post Jul 5th, 2007 06:35 PM
U Neek is currently offline Click here to Send U Neek a Private Message Find more posts by U Neek Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
coolmovies

I still like the T1000

Old Post Jul 5th, 2007 08:30 PM
coolmovies is currently offline Click here to Send coolmovies a Private Message Find more posts by coolmovies Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
barand1

And the T-X is...?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/doctorwho/trailermaker/view/7frbbc

Old Post Jul 6th, 2007 07:27 AM
barand1 is currently offline Click here to Send barand1 a Private Message Find more posts by barand1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
U Neek
Mr

Errm, Ferrari...???

Old Post Jul 6th, 2007 07:07 PM
U Neek is currently offline Click here to Send U Neek a Private Message Find more posts by U Neek Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
barand1

cool

http://www.bbc.co.uk/doctorwho/trailermaker/view/7frbbc

Old Post Jul 9th, 2007 06:46 AM
barand1 is currently offline Click here to Send barand1 a Private Message Find more posts by barand1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dragonspider
Goblin Green

quote: (post)
Originally posted by chriscaffee
Simple answer? He shouldn't need to. It's a movie goof. Another example is the "no fate" poem which changed considerably between T1 and T2, and the fact that Sarah Connor miraculously learned the date of judgment day despite the fact that Kyle never told her.

actualy in the car after escaping the t-1000 sarah asks the terminator about judgement day but after she ask they dont sho arnold awnser.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2007 06:19 PM
dragonspider is currently offline Click here to Send dragonspider a Private Message Find more posts by dragonspider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
P-Geyser
Saraya-Jade Maniac

Hey guys.

I am glad about this thread. One of the reasons I enjoyed T2 so much, was because the awesomeness of Robert Patrick as The T-1000. He had very few lines, but his presence was very strong.

Agreed about The T-1000 and TX. Arnold was throwing The T-X around like a bag of shyt. The T-1000 was throwing Arnold around like a bag of shyt big grin

Old Post Oct 29th, 2013 10:27 PM
P-Geyser is currently offline Click here to Send P-Geyser a Private Message Find more posts by P-Geyser Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nfactor1995
The N-Factor

My 2nd favorite terminator character tbh

Old Post Jan 26th, 2017 11:44 PM
nfactor1995 is currently offline Click here to Send nfactor1995 a Private Message Find more posts by nfactor1995 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote