KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » The Hulk Vs A T Rex

The Hulk Vs A T Rex
Started by: RobWolf27

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
RobWolf27

Barf The Hulk Vs A T Rex

The Hulk vs T rex

Old Post Jan 31st, 2005 03:54 AM
RobWolf27 is currently offline Click here to Send RobWolf27 a Private Message Find more posts by RobWolf27 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Corlock Striker

Hulk strongest one there is.

Some are born to sweet delight.
Some are born to sweet delight,
Some are born to endless night." - William Blake.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2005 04:22 AM
Corlock Striker is currently offline Click here to Send Corlock Striker a Private Message Find more posts by Corlock Striker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RobWolf27

ok a super Trex just joking

Old Post Jan 31st, 2005 04:32 AM
RobWolf27 is currently offline Click here to Send RobWolf27 a Private Message Find more posts by RobWolf27 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Corlock Striker

Hulk strongest one there is! HULK SMASH PUNY LIZARD!

Old Post Jan 31st, 2005 04:33 AM
Corlock Striker is currently offline Click here to Send Corlock Striker a Private Message Find more posts by Corlock Striker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spetznaz
Senior Fanboy Killer

Re: The Hulk Vs A T Rex

quote:
Originally posted by RobWolf27
The Hulk vs T rex

Easy. The Hulk.
My rationale is because Wolverine (in his bone-claws version) killed a super dinosaur (i am not sure what they called it, but it was supposed to be the most savage, and largest, carnivorous dinosaur in the Savage Land). Wolverine killed it by leaping at it and driving his bone (again, not adamantium) claws into its brain.
This was during an X-men-YoungBlood crossover that took place in the Savage Land. Wolverine discovered that Sauron and some other dude were having a secret base there (he discovered this after his little hunting thingimajig) and tried to radio back for the rest of the x-men to come. For some reason the transmission instead went to the YoungBlood headquarters, and the onyl person present was BadRock (the all stone strong-man of the YoungBloods). Thus only Badrock came, hence the cross-over.
Anyways, if Wolverine can kill the meanest dinosaur in the Savage Lands (which was apparently much more lethal than a T-rex), then the Hulk could probably knock a T-rex into geo-stationary orbit above the earth.
Hulk vs T-rex = one more dinosaur fossil.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2005 04:41 AM
spetznaz is currently offline Click here to Send spetznaz a Private Message Find more posts by spetznaz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

HORRIBLE thread

"Nothing is ever as good as you can imagine it."

Old Post Jan 31st, 2005 04:45 AM
SnakeEyes is currently offline Click here to Send SnakeEyes a Private Message Find more posts by SnakeEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RobWolf27

OK you know superman well super Trex lol well actually dinosaurs are already stronger than a man Because of size and weight but a dinosaur with super dinosaur strength would be different. Because if there was a dinosaur or trex with super powers proportionate to his size of a dinosaur he would be stronger than super man. I am joking there is no suck character I made it up.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2005 04:49 AM
RobWolf27

oh yeah hulk doesn't have claw like wolverine.And Besides Wolverine has his claws and is lethal with them so with his skills he can probably take down any monstrous foes. But Hulk is like a child and throws stuff around he's like a dumb brute maybe not recently but that's how I remember him based on the movie and the show and the cartoons. Not like wolverine who uses his brain and tacticsn and survial skills. Hulk would get in a Fight he would probably win But if the trex had super strenght exceeding his normal strenght a good fight.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2005 05:33 AM
RobWolf27

But of course your right Hulk would win because I didn't say super trex on the thread title i just thought it up as I went along. It's a normal trex vs Hulk. hulk wins but does get bit a little bone crushing jaws ouch that would hurt the hulk but that pain would make him stronger and stronger and probably do what King kong did to a trex. If hulk is as strong as king kong that is.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2005 05:39 AM
Corlock Striker

HULK STRONGEST ONE THERE IS!!!!! HULK CRUSH PUNY LIZARD'S HEAD WITH BARE HANDS!!!!! HULK ALWAYS WIN!!! NO ONE STRONGER THAN HULK!!! HULK STRONGEST!!!!

Old Post Jan 31st, 2005 05:45 AM
eleveninches
God of my own world

T-rex's RULE!!!

Old Post Jan 31st, 2005 09:31 AM
eleveninches is currently offline Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

okay hulk already fought a t-rex. against a normal sized one he beat the ever loving crap out of it. However, when it's parent showed up on the scene (roughly half as tall as Godzilla by the looks of it), it bit hulk, picked him up, shook him, and tossed his big green ass into the jungle.
So because of my love for the t-rex (oh by the way, **** jurassic park 3! young t-rex or not) and the reuslt of the fight that already happened I say t-rex.
Although logic and relative common sense make me lean towards the hulk for this one.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2005 12:48 PM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BobbyD
Animal Lover

If Hulk can stay away from getting bit in two, which should be quite easy for him, he should easily be able to grab T-rex by the tail and swing him in circles and launch him into orbit.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2005 01:17 PM
BobbyD is currently offline Click here to Send BobbyD a Private Message Find more posts by BobbyD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BENITO
Perfect Rolemodel 4 N00bs

the hulk no questions asked

Old Post Jan 31st, 2005 01:18 PM
BENITO is currently offline Click here to Send BENITO a Private Message Find more posts by BENITO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Corlock Striker

HULK STRONGEST!!!

( Really, I don't understand why this is such a difficult concept for all of you. And the madder he gets, the stronger he gets. Gets bitten and flung into the jungle? He regenerates, comes back mad as hell and stronger than before. Wash, rinse, repeat until the Hulk kills the T-Rex. )

HULK SMASH ALL THE PUNY TALKY-TALKERS THAT SAY HE NOT STRONGEST!!!

Old Post Jan 31st, 2005 03:53 PM
Mainstream
lighting the way

was this T rex made super strong and intelligent by the Leader....what the hell am I saying Hulk still.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2005 04:04 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tron
Shinigami Rep.

huh

Ummm, larger than people or not, it ain't no Godzilla. Hulk can very easily rip the thing's jaw apart, or shatter it's skull.

Visit my city, or die at the hands of my ninjas

Old Post Jan 31st, 2005 04:10 PM
Tron is currently offline Click here to Send Tron a Private Message Find more posts by Tron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KillAll

colossus has knocked out a t-rex with a single punch. hulk WOULD be able to do the same thing.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2005 04:41 PM
KillAll is currently offline Click here to Send KillAll a Private Message Find more posts by KillAll Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazyspinz
Worlds Most Dangerous Man

quote:
Originally posted by Tron
huh

Ummm, larger than people or not, it ain't no Godzilla. Hulk can very easily rip the thing's jaw apart, or shatter it's skull.

even if it was godzilla it wouldnt matter

IM AWESOME

Old Post Jan 31st, 2005 05:53 PM
crazyspinz is currently offline Click here to Send crazyspinz a Private Message Find more posts by crazyspinz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gamewarrior
The Drifter of Dreams

Im with Hulk. I can see hulk on t-rexes head then punching his fist into its skull and pulling its wallnut brain out.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2005 08:01 AM
gamewarrior is currently offline Click here to Send gamewarrior a Private Message Find more posts by gamewarrior Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote