KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Sports Forum » Blazers playoffs?

Will Blazers make playoffs?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Yes 3 60.00%
No 2 40.00%
Total: 5 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Blazers playoffs?
Started by: Myth

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

Blazers playoffs?

I'm a big Blazer fan and I was wondering if you guys think they'll make the playoffs this year. They haven't done great all year but are not far behind in the playoff race and they are just now coming together. I think the difference is the addition of Theo Ratliff. Theo has been a defensive beast (mainly blocks). He already leads the league in blocks but has been doing even better since he became a Blazer. The Blazers have now won 4 in a row (beating Kings, Bucks and twice against T-Wolves). Theo had 5 blocks 1st time against T-Wolves, 6 the 2nd, 2 against Bucks, and 8 against Kings.

Greg Oden: The future of the Blazers. The future of the NBA.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2004 05:00 AM
Myth is currently offline Click here to Send Myth a Private Message Find more posts by Myth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jeff_Atello

I think they will. They are starting to get their act together, and have scored some big wins.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2004 08:36 AM
Jeff_Atello is currently offline Click here to Send Jeff_Atello a Private Message Find more posts by Jeff_Atello Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

tough call. I'd say yes if Stoudamire can continue to play well and lead his team.

But I can sway towards no because they picked up Darius Miles, and he's more like a Rickey Davis. Sure he's good, but he's a cancer to most teams.

I like their moves though, Randolph is playing better so getting rid of Bonzi and Rasheed (2 other team cancers) wasn't a bad move.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2004 04:03 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

Miles is doing well for the Blazers thus far. Besides, McInnis was more of a cancer than Miles so its not all bad that we got Miles.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2004 06:03 PM
Myth is currently offline Click here to Send Myth a Private Message Find more posts by Myth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jeff_Atello

I like McInnis. He's doing great w/ Cleveland.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2004 08:22 PM
Jeff_Atello is currently offline Click here to Send Jeff_Atello a Private Message Find more posts by Jeff_Atello Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

He is doing good in Cleveland. It especially helps to get Lebron out of the PG position. However, he was horrible for team chemistry on the Blazers just like Miles was elsewhere. Both Miles and McInnis are helping out their new teams so that was a good trade.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2004 08:48 PM
Jeff_Atello

I agree.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2004 09:38 PM