KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Jp...come Back

Jp...come Back
Started by: DARTH DADDY

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Praylu
Exit Prophet Enter Praylu

I never saw this coming, sad

SPIDER-MAN 3 DIRECTOR'S CUT PETITION HERE

Old Post Feb 1st, 2005 05:25 AM
Praylu is currently offline Click here to Send Praylu a Private Message Find more posts by Praylu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cylob49
Restricted

Account Restricted

I dont have anything against JP its just the way certain dudes sucked up to her.....not for the fact she posted loads of spoilers which im thankful for but because she was the only female on this forum.Sure she had her long time forum freinds but some of the ass kissing ive had to read whilst looking for pics of Palpy etc is sad in the extreme...and this thread has exceeded this.
This sad devotion is cringeworthy.I ended up on this forum by chance after a google search and i use this for spoilers......i choose to be here because its a little more left field and has quite a few "characters" unlike other forums not for exclusives as for the most part they are all from other sites.
This aint like Lennon getting shot...this aint the end of the world as we know it...this aint the cancelation of Angel just as it was truly great....this is a STAR WARS forum NOT a JP forum.
I will not mention her name no more as shes gone.....just a shame 50% of this forum wont...whats goin on in there is embarrassing.
The car has truly been removed from Ryan Dunnes ass!

Last edited by cylob49 on Feb 1st, 2005 at 11:49 AM

Old Post Feb 1st, 2005 11:44 AM
cylob49 is currently offline Click here to Send cylob49 a Private Message Find more posts by cylob49 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Snakebyte

the guy from swsaga.com is a dork.
he complains that people dont mention his name when they copy text from his news page...but look at his page. he himself dont give credits for every information he ripped from the net...so he is no better than JP and should shut up.

Loser! big grin

Old Post Feb 1st, 2005 12:17 PM
Snakebyte is currently offline Click here to Send Snakebyte a Private Message Find more posts by Snakebyte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jackie Malfoy
Jacks

Jp is a girl?I thought she was a boy?Anyway I wonder why she did not post anything about leaving.This is very strange indeed.JM

Lord Matt Parker Clare moose Clovie Danii furryman Shellie Jason Yoda(Son) chris Slipknot English(son)a1hsauce ROB Penny Alice and Taft Napalm Sim Telperala Bardock42 Aku Lara Spriderman Lady Slytherin Mike Cherrypie and Fearnix Raggie Dark1365 Syren Tired Hiker LadyGrim and Spoonly(mypimp)Puddin Gisele FEDfan316 and Dean spazzymcgee14 Kharhmah Pink Diamond Lazerus(Husband) Syko Freak Lance Bordom Laurie kelly jason Bert Tecknoyashi Maya Grand Moff Gav(Lawer) Fopret Ketchuptome23453245 Gen Grevious(son) Chelsea17 Snehin Apollox Shaggy2dope(son)Big Evil Twelling4ever Powerfulone DamienB Mew Cherry Leowyatt.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2005 12:20 PM
Jackie Malfoy is currently offline Click here to Send Jackie Malfoy a Private Message Find more posts by Jackie Malfoy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clovie

COME BACK!!!!!

you not gonan leave coz of stupid spoilers, don't you?

tricked me once - shame on you, tricked me twice - shame on me

Old Post Feb 1st, 2005 12:26 PM
Clovie is currently offline Click here to Send Clovie a Private Message Find more posts by Clovie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cylob49
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Originally posted by Jackie Malfoy
Jp is a girl?I thought she was a boy?Anyway I wonder why she did not post anything about leaving.This is very strange indeed.JM

your either a sarcastic genius
or very strange indeed

Old Post Feb 1st, 2005 12:58 PM
cylob49 is currently offline Click here to Send cylob49 a Private Message Find more posts by cylob49 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cruel jedi
A PrOpHeT oF tHe DaRkSiDe

lol

<<<Scatter Senbonzakura>>>

Old Post Feb 1st, 2005 01:02 PM
cruel jedi is currently offline Click here to Send cruel jedi a Private Message Find more posts by cruel jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PVS
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Originally posted by cylob49
I dont have anything against JP its just the way certain dudes sucked up to her.....not for the fact she posted loads of spoilers which im thankful for but because she was the only female on this forum.Sure she had her long time forum freinds but some of the ass kissing ive had to read whilst looking for pics of Palpy etc is sad in the extreme...and this thread has exceeded this.
This sad devotion is cringeworthy.I ended up on this forum by chance after a google search and i use this for spoilers......i choose to be here because its a little more left field and has quite a few "characters" unlike other forums not for exclusives as for the most part they are all from other sites.
This aint like Lennon getting shot...this aint the end of the world as we know it...this aint the cancelation of Angel just as it was truly great....this is a STAR WARS forum NOT a JP forum.
I will not mention her name no more as shes gone.....just a shame 50% of this forum wont...whats goin on in there is embarrassing.
The car has truly been removed from Ryan Dunnes ass!

you are so full of shit cyclob.
should i remind you of your little "ding dong the witch is dead" post?
why dont you just go peddle your bullshit somewhere else, as we all read the ep3 forum and do NOT suffer from alzheimer's.

but let me guess, you just did it to get a rise out of her "asskissers" a.k.a. friends, right? just so you know, friends stick up for friends. i guess you wouldnt know that though.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2005 02:15 PM
PVS is currently offline Click here to Send PVS a Private Message Find more posts by PVS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cruel jedi

huh

Old Post Feb 1st, 2005 02:26 PM
cruel jedi is currently offline Click here to Send cruel jedi a Private Message Find more posts by cruel jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PVS
Restricted

Account Restricted

*sigh* its a long stupid boring story, nitro.
i assure you that you dont want to read it.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2005 02:29 PM
PVS is currently offline Click here to Send PVS a Private Message Find more posts by PVS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cylob49
Restricted

Account Restricted

The DING DONG THE WITCH IS DEAD comment was tongue in cheek
I didnt have anything against Lady Di..i mean JP...its just the irritation of having to read all that fawning crap whilst looking for what im here for...to me she was just a name with a pic of some brunette character from some graph novel who copy and pasted stuff from other sites,forums and BOY did she make sure everyone knew about it.
Its just pitiful that because shes the token woman some dudes go and open threads like this one......its.....embarrassing.
And i pointed out a differention that she had freinds AND ass kissers.

Yes i am full of shit
this week i have irratable bowel syndrome
though i suddenly feel the urge to take a crap after reading the "TRIBUTE" thread in the EP3 section.
by the way its never been my intention to get threads closed
though i kind of wish this one was.......its like David Brent in The Office.....embarrassing but you find yourself looking anyway.

Last edited by cylob49 on Feb 1st, 2005 at 02:43 PM

Old Post Feb 1st, 2005 02:30 PM
cruel jedi

whoa...ok people i think its time to get a grip.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2005 02:32 PM
cylob49
Restricted

Account Restricted

see u thursday
ta ta for now!

Old Post Feb 1st, 2005 02:45 PM
cruel jedi

bye.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2005 02:47 PM
PVS
Restricted

Account Restricted

i like how you claim to have nothing against her and yet insult her...in the same paragraph no less.

and thank you for sharing the condition of your bowels with us.
good luck with that roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Feb 1st, 2005 02:51 PM
cruel jedi

Old Post Feb 1st, 2005 03:07 PM
Darth Subjekt
The beginning of the end.

Um....did anyone happen to notice that Atomic Rico is another sock of our good friend Green? Every sock he's had, has had "restricted" below his name. And now he's using this situation to be a nuisance again. I am sorry JP felt she had to leave and i hope she comes back soon. And for everyone that has a problem with JP........you can lick a dick-up till you hiccup, bitches.

And maybe you wouldn't have IBS if you took less shots in the asspipe from your boyfriends and fellow gimps.

Thanks to Advent for the Sig!

Last edited by Darth Subjekt on Feb 1st, 2005 at 04:24 PM

Old Post Feb 1st, 2005 04:22 PM
Darth Subjekt is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Subjekt a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Subjekt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

Morning peeps. I was checking my pms this morning, because I still communicate with several people here, and one of them directed me to this thread and asked me to clarify a few things.

First of all thanks to my friends for missing me, but you don’t need to open these kind of threads in my behalf. You’ll still see me at the Alliance or TFN or MF.com or even via pm here.

Secondly, to clear a few things up. Early Sun morning, like 2 am or so, I ran across an spoiler update. Before I went to bed I copied it and posted it in the EP 3 section. In my haste I forgot to give credit to the guy who reworded copyrighted material, which I usually do. At any rate, this little fellow got bent out of shape cause he wasn’t credited and replied with a rather nasty note about it, and those of you that know me, know that I replied in kind. For the record had he posted nicely, or pmed me, Id have apologized on the spot. Anyway things got rather nasty and I finally decided I had had enough.

Now, I do NOT know Atomic Rice never even heard of the fellow. Next, to answer a few other things, Bilb, Naberrie, Lyn, Levi, Imaginary, Julie and Corsie are all females members that post in the SW sections on a regular basis, so Im not a token anything ok?

Second, absolutely every single scrap of information that is posted spoiler wise comes from another site. And if anyone tells you differently they are lying. KMC does NOT have a person on the inside that leaks to them.

Third, I will freely admit that I did plenty of b*tching in the EP3 section about the tons of redundant threads etc. Example………..last night there were 4 separate threads covering the same webdoc. That’s just ridiculous. messed

Fourth, those of you griping the loudest about some people being upset that I decided to leave, I consider my self fortunate that I have so many friends that will miss me. Pity you cant say the same yes?

And finally, I didn’t defect to TFN. Ive posted regularly on 4 other SW boards for quite some time now while I was posting here. It should also be said, I have had no problems except in the EP3 section of KMC. And no Im not coming back, everyone reaches their limit and I finally reached mine. So in closing good luck to you all. There are those of you I will miss a great deal, and some I will be relieved I never have to read your drivel again. smile

Last edited by ~JP~ on Feb 1st, 2005 at 04:41 PM

Old Post Feb 1st, 2005 04:32 PM
~JP~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PVS
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Originally posted by Jedi Priestess
There are those of you I will miss a great deal, and some I will be relieved I never have to read your drivel again. smile

and which category do i fall under? confused

stick out tongue

Old Post Feb 1st, 2005 05:28 PM
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

I officially regret coming back here now.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2005 05:36 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote