KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Hawkeye V's Captain America

Hawkeye V's Captain America
Started by: Scoobless

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Scoobless
sselboocS

Hawkeye V's Captain America

Hawkeye and Cap have served together for years and know each others abilities as well as anyone could - who's more likely to beat the crap out of the other?

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Jan 31st, 2005 11:00 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ZephroCarnelian

Cap is enhanced with soldier serum - he's the peak of human ability. Hawkeye is well trained and gifted, but not to the nearly superhuman extent of Cap. I think Hawkeye's going down with this one.

The REAL Men on KMC - Whirly, Juntai, Darkcrawler, Avalon...

Old Post Jan 31st, 2005 11:17 PM
ZephroCarnelian is currently offline Click here to Send ZephroCarnelian a Private Message Find more posts by ZephroCarnelian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

just realised this has already been done but they only got 4 responses, i think we can beat that before we get shut or merged

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Jan 31st, 2005 11:22 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

hawkeye knows cap's got the advantage in a straight up fight so would definately go for distance, if they didn't start sepaerate he could use one of those grappling arrows... in close up, cap would have a major advantage, at a distance i think i'd go for hawk

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Jan 31st, 2005 11:24 PM
spetznaz
Senior Fanboy Killer

Is Hawkeye still able to grow in size (i believe he used to be able to increase his size, as well as shoot arrows ala Green Arrow) or is he still shooting trick arrows and wearing what might very well be the silliest costume in comics?
Either way i would have to give it to Cap.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2005 01:31 AM
spetznaz is currently offline Click here to Send spetznaz a Private Message Find more posts by spetznaz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Euripides
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hawkeye is dead as doornail. He got blown up in the Disassembled Event.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2005 01:33 AM
Euripides is currently offline Click here to Send Euripides a Private Message Find more posts by Euripides Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScarletSpider
Ben Reilly

Hawkeye, before his death, was only a master archer. His growing abilities stemmed from Pym particles, so he needed a specific canister to grow or shrink. He became Goliath during a specific event when you needed to be a "super human" to get in. I forget the exact details, but he gave it up pretty quickly.

I've seen Hawkeye do some impressive stuff, his mastery of aim extends to beyond just a bow and arrow, in his solo series we saw him do some cool stuff, throwing a stapler across a room and into someone's mouth, I think he threw a deck of cards and they all landed together. In the EMH mini-series he sinks an entire suit of balls on a billiards table in one shot, etc. He's an unrealized mathematical genius when it comes to calculating stuff of that ilk.

However Cap's a super soldier, and with that shield (with which he's displayed just as many impressive feats as Hawkeye has with his arrows and stuff) he can do anything. Cap takes it probably 7 out of 10.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2005 02:53 AM
ScarletSpider is currently offline Click here to Send ScarletSpider a Private Message Find more posts by ScarletSpider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote