KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Superman 1 million (Clark's Descendent not Prime!) vs The Kryptonian

Who is gonna win?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Superman 1,000,000 1 100.00%
The Kryptonian 0 0%
Total: 1 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Superman 1 million (Clark's Descendent not Prime!) vs The Kryptonian
Started by: Ming Tea!

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ming Tea!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Superman 1 million (Clark's Descendent not Prime!) vs The Kryptonian

This is a tough one but I will have to give it to the Kryptonian.

If you've got a daddy issue, here's a daddy tissue mate.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2005 12:49 AM
Ming Tea! is currently offline Click here to Send Ming Tea! a Private Message Find more posts by Ming Tea! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ming Tea!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Damn, not one response???

If you've got a daddy issue, here's a daddy tissue mate.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2005 01:48 AM
Ming Tea! is currently offline Click here to Send Ming Tea! a Private Message Find more posts by Ming Tea! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

hehe he was on red shoe diaries...ahh david you helped me thru puberty. thank you.
sorry i dunno tho either of these foos are...

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2005 02:09 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spetznaz
Senior Fanboy Killer

Re: Superman 1 million (Clark's Descendent not Prime!) vs The Kryptonian

quote:
Originally posted by David Duchovony
This is a tough one but I will have to give it to the Kryptonian.

I'd say 1,000,000.
He is far stronger than normal Supes (though not Prime level, yet), and has benefited from milennia of strengthening genes. On top of that he has magica ability due to the union of the 5th dimension and the house of El.
Although the Kryptonian does have the power of a normal Superman plus the Silver Surfer (hence basic superman powers - and they are basic when compared to Supes 1M -, BUT they are mixed with the power cosmic).
Hmmmmm, this is actually harder than it first seems.
But reality bending magic can be pretty tough to beat.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2005 03:06 AM
spetznaz is currently offline Click here to Send spetznaz a Private Message Find more posts by spetznaz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Khellendros
Sin in Pants

Re: Re: Superman 1 million (Clark's Descendent not Prime!) vs The Kryptonian

quote:
Originally posted by spetznaz
I'd say 1,000,000.
He is far stronger than normal Supes (though not Prime level, yet), and has benefited from milennia of strengthening genes. On top of that he has magica ability due to the union of the 5th dimension and the house of El.
Although the Kryptonian does have the power of a normal Superman plus the Silver Surfer (hence basic superman powers - and they are basic when compared to Supes 1M -, BUT they are mixed with the power cosmic).
Hmmmmm, this is actually harder than it first seems.
But reality bending magic can be pretty tough to beat.

Actually, I think he only gained some new senses from the 5th dimension ancestry. Either way... jeez this is hard. Fast as a tachyon versus Hyperspace travel. Both are damn near indestructible. One would think 1mill would be stronger, but then the Kryptonian can augment his strength with the power cosmic... GOD this is giving me a headache. Not much is known about either to make a foolproof judgement, but I'd give it to 1million, simply because he's grown up having those genes, whereas the Power Cosmic was a very new thing to Clark.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2005 04:22 AM
Khellendros is currently offline Click here to Send Khellendros a Private Message Find more posts by Khellendros Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

sup of the 835th centuary was way more powerful than regualar post crisis sup. Kyryptonian was just regular sup with a fraction of galactus' power.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2005 09:56 AM
eleveninches is currently offline Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Superherovandal
CEO of BS Comics Inc.

Yeah plus u gotta no that Supes 1Million did get 5dimensional powers so hes like supes 3X and 5Dimensional Powers geek rock

I am creator of all the master of all things BS. Bow before my mighty form!

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2005 03:07 PM
Superherovandal is currently offline Click here to Send Superherovandal a Private Message Find more posts by Superherovandal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote