KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » MAUSOLEUM END OF CAMPAIGN SABRE DUEL- Gundark vs. Kuylen

MAUSOLEUM END OF CAMPAIGN SABRE DUEL- Gundark vs. Kuylen
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Bespin Bart
Buggy

Xeth turns to Kuylen, enraged at the fact that he has been so easily knocked aside.

I'll show him...I'll show them all! Xeth Tam of Geonosis is no weakling! his thoughts scream.

Xeth leaps into the air and brings his blade down on Kuylen's back with a vertical slash as he focuses on Master Gundark.

(Hold that saber lock, Gundark!)

THIS IS WHAT WE'VE WAITED FOR
THIS IS IT, BOYS, THIS IS WAR!

Old Post Apr 9th, 2004 05:42 PM
Bespin Bart is currently offline Click here to Send Bespin Bart a Private Message Find more posts by Bespin Bart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

(I had better wait for a Gundy post before I score it)

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Apr 9th, 2004 05:44 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

Kellan struggled to occupy Kuylen's blade while Xeth made his move. Thoughts of Qui-Gon flooded to the surface.

"True power," she scoffed. "Seems your late master was fatally inept at utilizing his true power over Kenobi."

Old Post Apr 9th, 2004 09:11 PM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

He looks at you a trifle oddly.

"No Master of mine ever had anything to do with Kenobi..." Kuylen darts back and performs the classic Gillard 'back block' to intercept Xeth;s attack. but that giveds you an opportunity to movre forwsrd, Gundy...

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Apr 9th, 2004 09:15 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

Kellan seized the opportunity that Fate set on her plate. "Kenobi killed your Master, Kuylen. Admit it," she yelled, swinging her sabre hard, bringing the power of the Force to bear, aiming for her opponent's chest.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2004 09:27 PM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Your sabres clash forcibly as you meet, as the Galder and Rah tumble off the raisesd platform to your right and get caught on another piece of destructive scenery...

"You're looking in the wrong place, Gundark!" says Kuylen. "Whoever that was on Naboo, he was nothing to do with me!"

BtVS

Old Post Apr 9th, 2004 09:32 PM
Gundark
Mayhem

Kellan was confused, for a moment. She threw pressed hard with all her strength, trying to drive his blade back. What would be the point in denying it now ? she thought, staring into Kuylen's face. "Your Master killed Qui-Gon Jinn. Kenobi killed your Master. Its all very simple, Kuylen. Even for you," she stated through gritted teeth.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2004 10:30 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Kuylen nimbly steps back, making you advance forwards.

"I am a warrior of my people and a Noble of my house, Gundark! My skill is my own, and my training from the temple, and I needed no master! I bow to no man, and that assassin taught me nothing!"

BtVS

Old Post Apr 9th, 2004 10:50 PM
Gundark
Mayhem

"So you do know of whom I speak," Kellan countered, stalking Kuylen step for step. "Who was he ?", she demanded, her voice rising.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2004 01:34 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

"I don't know, nor do I care!" says Kuylen, taking another long step back as you make another thrust. "He is dead and his origins are completely irrelevant."

BtVS

Old Post Apr 10th, 2004 03:50 PM
Bespin Bart
Buggy

Xeth strikes again as Gundark's blows are blocked, trying to get Kuylen to fumble.

"Were you his mentor then, Kuylen? It is obvious that you both were interested in the Sith..." Xeth asks, quite as surprised as Gundark.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2004 04:54 PM
Bespin Bart is currently offline Click here to Send Bespin Bart a Private Message Find more posts by Bespin Bart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

(Your moves ARE being counted Xeth! Though they are a bit aggressive for support moves, which are not meant to be seperate attacks. But I'll score it once this verbal sparring comes to a head)

BtVS

Old Post Apr 11th, 2004 10:17 AM
Gundark
Mayhem

"If he taught you nothing , Kuylen, then you still must know something of him. Someone sent him to Naboo. No Sith Master is going to trouble himself with something as trivial as a trade dispute for no reason." Kellan swung her sabre again, feinting high and then cutting low, trying for any opening. "You may as well tell me what you know - none of us are getting off this planet alive. Your quest for your true power will leave you here as dust. As it did Demnos."

Old Post Apr 11th, 2004 03:57 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

"Demnos is still here, Gundark! And his legacy will soon destroy you all! And I know nothing of him, nor do I have any reason to lie!"

One more stroke, Gundark... and then as Kuylen steps back, he stumbles over a breaking piece of scenery, and nearly falls!

-

Score: Gundark/Xeth- 1, Kuylen- 4

Gundark to attack. Match point to Kuylen

Gundark has won a round, therefore Xeth is now the vulnerable one

-

Everything stops for a moment whn Kuylen realises he just slipped up. He draws himself to his full height.

"I see your powers have not entirely deserted you, Master Gundark..." he says.

BtVS

Old Post Apr 11th, 2004 09:58 PM
Gundark
Mayhem

Kellan's spirit surged with a spark of renewed strength as Kuylen stumbled. Ignoring his taunt, she leapt at him, spinning a full circle in mid-air, her blade following in a blur of light, letting the Force guide her arm. Her sabre felt like a living thing in her hand and she slashed down hard upon Kuylen, intent upon reaching flesh.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2004 03:09 AM
Bespin Bart
Buggy

Xeth leaps behind Kuylen, crouching low and flanking the Dark Jedi, putting a light jab at Kuylen's back.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2004 10:35 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

When Kuylen stands back up, his eyes are closed. He steps forwards and meets Gundark's jumping blow full on, being driven a pace back but then quickly spinning to fend of Xeth's attack before completing the spin back to Gundark.. The sabres clash for a moment, but Kuylen's knees are slightly bent...

... and then Kuylen uncoils in an instant. He propiels up to full height with an almighty yell as his eyes open. The force of him breaking the lock as he stands up sends Gundark stumbling back, just as a large piece of rock from the ceiling falls, bearing down exactly upon her. His sbare is held out in front of him as he stands aloft, and then he performs a half-turn left and stabs his sabre parralel to his left side, now the opposite in the direction Gundy is.

Xeth is spit upon the point of Kuylen's sabre.

Score: Gundark/Xeth- 1, Kuylen- 5

Match to Kuylen

You may return to your threads.

BtVS

Old Post Apr 13th, 2004 01:50 PM
Baylin
Back in story!

Can't say I'm sorry.... stick out tongue

Old Post Apr 13th, 2004 03:09 PM
Baylin is currently offline Click here to Send Baylin a Private Message Find more posts by Baylin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

mwahaha..me neither evil face

Old Post Apr 13th, 2004 03:53 PM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Muahahaha!

There goes the bug man...

Old Post Apr 13th, 2004 10:42 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote