KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Would anyone love to see "Star Wars" vs. "Aliens" and "Predator"

Would anyone love to see "Star Wars" vs. "Aliens" and "Predator"
Started by: Johnlindsey289

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Johnlindsey289

Would anyone love to see "Star Wars" vs. "Aliens" and "Predator"

It's an idea that i came up with since Dark Horse Comics and 20th Century Fox owns all three Sci-fi movie franchises.

Either a "Star Wars" vs. "Aliens" or "Star Wars" vs. " Predator" comic would definiely work for fans of three of those franchises. It could have Han Solo with Chewbacca, Luke and Jedis on a planet of the predators or Xenomorphs ( Aliens) to wipe them out with their lightsabres and laser blasters.

It would be heaven for Sci-fi geeks everywhere!

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2005 09:25 AM
Click here to Send Johnlindsey289 a Private Message Find more posts by Johnlindsey289 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arsenal

Sure

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2005 11:15 AM
Click here to Send Arsenal a Private Message Find more posts by Arsenal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sesse
Jedi Ghost

or another holiday special.

Imperial shuttle lands on some planet. The crew retrieves a few alien eggs and returns to the mothership.

Soon, the aliens run loose and Darth vader contacts Luke with his super secret video-phone (remember holiday special?)

They will ally against the alien threat. After defeating them, they all go home....

This special would fit between ESB and ROTJ.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2005 12:50 PM
Click here to Send Sesse a Private Message Find more posts by Sesse Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SithSpy
Prodigal Son

This is a really weird premise that would be visably interesting but mentally troubling, plus neither alien nor predator would stand a chance against 1 fully trained jedi

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2005 04:18 PM
Click here to Send SithSpy a Private Message Find more posts by SithSpy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spearhead
Prophet

This would be interesting to see...but the Aliens or Predators would be vastly outmatched.

I'm a signature!

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2005 10:52 PM
Click here to Send Spearhead a Private Message Find more posts by Spearhead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
notDeadYet!
Resident Villain

I generally agree with jnolan...it would be mentally troubling.

But whether or not an alien or predator would stand a chance against a fully trained Jedi?

I don't know. Obi-Wan and Anakin never sensed that Jango was firing a toxic dart their way. It's possible a predator could throw a spear at a Jedi and defeat him.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2005 11:39 PM
Click here to Send notDeadYet! a Private Message Find more posts by notDeadYet! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Red Superfly
You creepy little stalker

The fights wouldn't last very long.

Darth Vader: "There's a Predator over there behind that log"

Boba Fett: *bang*

Darth Vader: "Good shot" *chokes an alien while hacking a Predators head off*

Obi-Wan: Pathetic lifeforms. *dismembers a Predator*

Yoda: "See him I can" *force pushes a Pred off his perch in a tree to his death

Vader: "All too easy" *stops all face-huggers in mid air*

Luke: Man this is boring. I'm going to the toschii station to pick up some powers conveeeerteeeeeerrrs"

Old Post Feb 4th, 2005 12:26 AM
Click here to Send Red Superfly a Private Message Find more posts by Red Superfly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ArthasKnight
Dark Lord of the Sith

I can't say I'm even the slightest bit interested.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2005 01:06 AM
Click here to Send ArthasKnight a Private Message Find more posts by ArthasKnight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
OB1-adobe

yeah, and you know what would be even more stupid. it should take place on present day earth.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2005 07:52 PM
Click here to Send OB1-adobe a Private Message Find more posts by OB1-adobe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eXSBass
Kill the nOObs!

We just need one person to finish it all off. The Emperor. Just needs to lightning the ugly sons of guns and damn. Back to classic X Wing vs Tie Fighter dog fights.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2005 03:55 PM
Click here to Send eXSBass a Private Message Find more posts by eXSBass Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

I think it would be cool

"Nothing is ever as good as you can imagine it."

Old Post Feb 7th, 2005 02:51 AM
Click here to Send SnakeEyes a Private Message Find more posts by SnakeEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

quote:
Originally posted by ArthasKnight
I can't say I'm even the slightest bit interested.
Ditto

Old Post Feb 7th, 2005 03:39 AM
Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spearhead
Prophet

quote:
Originally posted by eXSBass
We just need one person to finish it all off. The Emperor. Just needs to lightning the ugly sons of guns and damn. Back to classic X Wing vs Tie Fighter dog fights.

Not even no a good star destroyer planetary bombardment, no more Aliens or Predators to worry about happy

I'm a signature!

Old Post Feb 7th, 2005 10:57 PM
Click here to Send Spearhead a Private Message Find more posts by Spearhead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Nefarus
Redi Knight

Dark Yoda, look at your sig. You know Master Yoda would be dissapointed to hear you speak this way. You know he alone, could take any number of aliens and/or predators.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2005 07:32 PM
Click here to Send Darth_Nefarus a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Nefarus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
notDeadYet!
Resident Villain

Yoda would definitely be able to take out infinite numbers of Aliens and Predators. I was referring to one of the crappy average Jedi...like the ones that get wiped out between the prequel trilogy and the classic trilogy. You have to admit...in Episode II Obi-Wan and Anakin were not very impressive. But they kick major a** in Episode III! big grin

Old Post Feb 10th, 2005 05:13 AM
Click here to Send notDeadYet! a Private Message Find more posts by notDeadYet! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Nefarus
Redi Knight

lol, crappy and average jedi.
you know, the ones with only superhuman reflexes.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2005 05:15 AM
Click here to Send Darth_Nefarus a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Nefarus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morning_Glory
Sleeping In My Soul

I dont want to see a movie like this - jedis vs aliens and predator-
how gay!

Old Post Feb 10th, 2005 05:16 AM
Click here to Send Morning_Glory a Private Message Find more posts by Morning_Glory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kanis
L dragon

alien It also depends on the area they are in, if they are in an open space the preds and the aliens won't have a chance. But they are in an enclosed space, luke will swing at a alien and decapitate Han, vader chokes predator while another creeps up behind him and spears him in other words they would die a painful death.
Just imagine it though a force using alien/predator.

The dragon lord cometh

Old Post Feb 10th, 2005 12:41 PM
Click here to Send kanis a Private Message Find more posts by kanis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Subjekt
The beginning of the end.

You forgot one thing----DeathStar...one shot, one kill. Movie over.

Thanks to Advent for the Sig!

Old Post Feb 11th, 2005 05:58 AM
Click here to Send Darth Subjekt a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Subjekt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

It would be pretty cool to see an Alien chest buster pop out of a Jedi. Personally if there is ever a Star Wars vs. Predator I want to see Boba Fett fighting Predator. That would something I would pay to see.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2005 11:05 PM
Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote