KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » MAUSOLEUM END OF CAMPAIGN SABRE DUEL- Roan vs. Galder

MAUSOLEUM END OF CAMPAIGN SABRE DUEL- Roan vs. Galder
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

I wanna Jump straight up flip and land behind Galder

Old Post Mar 25th, 2004 06:04 AM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

(Oh no you don't! stick out tongue )

Old Post Mar 25th, 2004 11:03 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Roan makes his jump- but Galder spins without much difficulty, and meets Roan's blade again...

(Round drawn- goes with attacker)

Score: Roan- 3, Galder- 3

Roan to attack

Another great CRACK as the floor starts to come asunder. This whole place is destroying itself around you!

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Mar 26th, 2004 07:11 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

I Jump, Flip, and Bring my saber down upon Galder

Old Post Mar 27th, 2004 02:52 AM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

(Jeebus, could our situation get any worse?)

Galder rolls out of the way, seeing Roan's attack as easy and simple.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2004 02:52 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Oooh, getting blase there, Galder- Roan's jump is well controlled and he shifts direction in mid-air, to bring his sabre crashing down upon your guard, leaving you down, vulnerable, and having to make this once chance count...

Score: Roan- 4, Galder- 3

Galder to attack. Match point to Roan.

The ground beneath you splits! One end starts to raise into the air as the other sinks into the ground- you two are on the raised bit.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Last edited by Ushgarak on Mar 31st, 2004 at 03:03 PM

Old Post Mar 29th, 2004 12:10 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

(Part of me is hoping that Roan wins, so that Gundy doesn't die. Isn't that odd? The rest of me is going to outright kill him though... stick out tongue )

Galder comes at Roan with many swift blows from his right hand lightsaber, aiming for Roan's right side and arm and leg and possibly head. Suddenly, he tries to force Roan's blade downwards, then brings his left lightsaber into play by aiming a powerful thrust at Roan's gut.

"You will die, Jedi! You will not bar me from my destiny! Not you, not anyone!" Galder rages as his swift blows fly in, his anger elevating.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2004 12:18 AM
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

I am suprised at Galder's sudden frenzy. But I also can see in his eyes that he is up to something. So when he tryes to force my saber down,. i take a small hop back, and let my saberbe pushed out of the way, but then quickly bring it around and broad side Galders othersaber while takign another leap backwards, so I knock his attacking saber out of the way and jump back from his thrust.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2004 09:32 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Roan- doh! You had a winning chance there, but two jumps back when balancing on a jagged piece of scenary raising into the air? You nearly fall off! Galder's aggressive swordplay easily undoes your defence.

Score: Roan- 4, Galder- 4

Roan to attack.

The raised piece you are on is going higher and higher... you will BOTH fall soon!

BtVS

Old Post Mar 31st, 2004 03:08 PM
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

ahh crap.
I Jump into the air, flip, and try to strike at Galders back, then land off the rising peice of whatever.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2004 10:05 PM
REXXXX
Networking

Galder flips off of the rising bit of floor, away from Roan, remembering his duel in the Avalar Sith school, where he fondly remembered running from Lance Windu while the floor exploded.

Good times... Galder thinks. Very good times...

Galder lands and spins to face the Jedi.

"Well, Jedi, what do you plan to do now?"

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2004 02:58 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Is that actually a defence, Galder?

BtVS

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2004 10:39 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Er...I think it was supposed to be one.

Well, looks like I didn't miss anything then! Probably should have mentioned that BB and I and the rest of my family went camping in Big Sur! Beautiful scenery, but VERY VERY cold. Wake up to find myself frozen solid, the usual...

Old Post Apr 8th, 2004 06:16 AM
REXXXX
Networking

(Basically, he's coming at me, so I do a bit of retreating to get off the rising floor to more level floor.)

Old Post Apr 8th, 2004 07:05 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Very well. Moving with his momentum, Roan gets the advantage of an otherwise even exchange...

(Round drawn. Goes with attacker.)

Score: Roan- 5, Galder- 4

Galder to attack.

But now THIS floor is not level either. Both of you are raising again as another length of floor starts to come adrift...

To your side, a change. Rah and Xeth fought an even fight but the scenery has been Rah's downfall, as Xeth backs him into a chasm, and turns to join Gundark against Kuylen...

BtVS

Old Post Apr 8th, 2004 05:45 PM
REXXXX
Networking

Galder eyes Xeth with anger, then turns to Roan.

Galder comes at Roan with a few simple blows, then strikes with both blades side by side at Roan's midrift, then two quick jabs.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2004 02:42 AM
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

I parry Galder's Blows but when he attacks my side with both his sabers I lock sabers with him and try to push him off ballance with my shoulder and the force.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2004 03:20 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Dead evens... so I will simply rule that in the sabre lock, it is Roan who first stumbles due to the break-up of the floor...

(Round drawn. Goes with attacker.)

Score: Roan- 5, Galder- 5

Roan to attack.

BtVS

Old Post Apr 9th, 2004 03:32 PM
REXXXX
Networking

Galder braces himself for Roan's blows.

"You look somewhat familiar. Have I threatened you before? Or maybe killed your mentor? Or a Padawan? You'd have to run that by me, I lost count of all the hopeless Jedi I've killed. Remember that Lance Windu character you heard about from the others? He's been traveling with Kellan for a long time. I nearly killed him once, and he would have joined his mentor, who I killed when I was only a boy..."

"Maybe you'll get to meet his mentor before he does..."

Galder glances over at Kuylen, who easily batters away Xeth's and Gundark's blows as if he were doing it in his sleep.

"Master Gundark never told you how powerful Kuylen was, did she? His skill with a blade is unmatched by almost everyone except maybe Mace Windu or Yoda. But even then, they'd find themselves in trouble."

Galder begins circling his prey, his grin menacing, sweat dripping down his forehead. The servomotors in his prosthetic arm hum as his twirls his lightsaber about in that hand, then deactivates the blade and lets it slide into the secret compartment.

"Kuylen is unmerciful as well. He killed his own Padawan during our stay on Damagran. Poor soul didn't stand a chance. Right through the gut..." Galder made a stabbing motion with his lightsaber, then began grasping the hilt in both hands.

"And now, Jedi, he is going to kill your leader very soon."

"Unless, of course, you unleash your anger towards me. There is no other way, Jedi. You will not strike me down if you do not flow with your emotions. It is why the Jedi have already failed. But maybe you can save Kellan. The wimpy Jedi Xeth cannot stand against Kuylen. Kellan is too old to be taking him on. But you are in your prime."

"Just let your emotions guide you, and your master will be safe..."

Galder continues to grin menacingly, then lets out a cackle as Roan comes at him...

Old Post Apr 9th, 2004 05:33 PM
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

"Words before blows then is it? Very well. I will not be so foolish as to fall into your little ploy. I, unlike You will not be destroyed by by my emotions. I will not fall victim to the trap you have already set for your self"
I take a step back an take a deep breath, letting my emotions fly out of me like the breath I just exhaled.
"You say Kuylen is merciless and he killed his own padawan. If this is true how long do you think you will last? Do you really think Kuylen will share power with the likes of you? When I was still on Correllia, that waas the easiest way to catch a criminal, wait for him to get suspicious of his allies then when he starts to kill them off we rush in and get him. What makes you think that Kuylen will be any different."

With that I close my eyes and open myself fully to the light. Suddenly re-invigorated, I rush towards Glader, Using many quick accurate slashes to push him back, then I make three progresivly harder strikes at his side, then his Head, then twisting my saber aound to cut the hand that Galder is holding His saber with.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2004 08:42 PM