KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » MAUSOLEUM END OF CAMPAIGN SABRE DUEL- Roan vs. Galder

MAUSOLEUM END OF CAMPAIGN SABRE DUEL- Roan vs. Galder
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
REXXXX
Networking

Galder gets slightly annoyed by Roan's retorts. "Yes, he will share this power. I am not a threat to him. His Padawan was."

Galder uses his own blade to batter away the light blows, then ducks and jumps over the harder strikes. Galder then pulls his hand back, the one holding the lightsaber, and pushes his mechanical hand past Roan's guard, firing the blaster in his arm at his opponent's chest.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2004 04:45 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

The final flurry of blows begins...

Roan hits back hard. But Galder's duck under his opening blows is followed with exquisite timing by his jump, and Roan suddenly finds himself outflanked and off-guard! On a solitary outcropping of rock now surrounded by chasm on each side, Galder has a chance to strike his opponent down!

Score: Roan- 5, Galder- 6

Galder to attack. Match point to Galder

Though out of the corner of your eye, Galder... you see Kuylen stumble backwards, tripping after a blow from Gundark.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Apr 11th, 2004 10:02 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Galder's eyes go wide. Kuylen, tripping? That's something unusual.

Then he turns to his opponent. He rains down blows on his opponent's head, then knocks his guard away with a powerful blow and brings his blade back across Roan's shoulder and upper arm. Another powerful blow keeps the guard at bay and he spins out his second blade, activating it past Roan's guard.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2004 10:29 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

I cannot lose! Master Gundark needs me!
I Easily parry all of Galders blows to my head, but when he tryes to knock my guard away, I simply move with my blade, and flip sideways and out of the way of the rest of his strokes.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2004 05:27 PM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

As the two of you exchange blows, events to one side are in progress. With a sudden stunning move, Kuylen flings Gundark away from him and in a half-turn, he runs Zeth through. Falling debris seperates him from Gundark.

"You will excuse me," he says. "It seems time is running against me." He steps over to one side, pas the raised platform where the two of you are fighting, and picks up the black Sith robes he was wearing when you came in. Deactivating his sabre, he dons the robes ans strolls to the as-yet undamaged lectern on one side of the room- and speaks twelve more words in the obscure ancient Sith dialect the tablets from Avalar were written in, his voice booming around the room as it starts to dwarf the destruction all around.

And the doors to Demnos' tomb give one last shake and start to open...

The Sith Lord Kuylen strolls on towards the doors, his cloak billowing behind him, and he disappears into the darkness beyond.

Gundark spends a little time checking over Xeth's prostrate form, before racing in after Kuylen, just before a large piece of debris falls and blocks the doorway.

-

Galder's blows rain furiously down upon you, Rah. You meet each one evnely. but when he brings his secondly blade around, you flip out of the way but, again in this restricted environment, you half lose your footing on the edge upon landing... and a smiling Galder smashes you clear off the ledge.

Roan lands heavy on the floor below, conussing himself badly. Galder is then sent tripping backwards off the platofmr as it collapses, but he is upright...

(Round drawn- goes with attacker)

Score: Roan- 5, Galder- 7

Match to Galder.

Roan is done for the game on the whole, though both players can return to the threads.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Apr 14th, 2004 02:46 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

crap!
Nice duel there Galder!
Happen to notice that we went at it for longer than anyone else??

Old Post Apr 14th, 2004 03:21 PM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

yea (still I won from Galder big grin)

Be smart, be cool, be sexy = be LIBERAL!

Old Post Apr 14th, 2004 03:21 PM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

A) this is my first duel EVER.
and B) You a flippin master!

Old Post Apr 14th, 2004 03:26 PM
Fire

A) Galder was my first duel EVER
B) masters aren't necessairly better in lightsabre combat

Old Post Apr 14th, 2004 03:27 PM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

aww shaddup!

Old Post Apr 14th, 2004 03:31 PM
REXXXX
Networking

I didn't try very hard with Fire, though. I wasn't Duel-smart. stick out tongue

Nice work Roan, you got knocked out rather than stabbed. big grin

Old Post Apr 14th, 2004 08:36 PM
Fire

yea yea yea (you aint smart at all rex :P)

Old Post Apr 14th, 2004 10:14 PM
Dexx
wingless

mwahaha....thumbs up galder!

Old Post Apr 15th, 2004 07:17 AM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

I've only got one real one, Dexx... stick out tongue

Old Post Apr 25th, 2004 03:28 AM