KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » MAUSOLEUM END OF CAMPAIGN SABRE DUEL- Chion vs. Marcus and Takuan

MAUSOLEUM END OF CAMPAIGN SABRE DUEL- Chion vs. Marcus and Takuan
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

MAUSOLEUM END OF CAMPAIGN SABRE DUEL- Chion vs. Marcus and Takuan

THE SET-UP: The final confrontation of the plotline is now upon the players. On the remote, dying forgotten planet of Zeiton- battleground of the Sith Wars, and quarantined in secret milennia ago by the Jedi, lest the remarkably force sensitive Zeitonians tear themselves apart with knowledge of the Force that is so lethal to them- Kuylen has found his target, the Mausoleum of Demnos, where Darth Demnos once led his cult and, so the legend goes, sacrificed himself to become one with his tomb and teach future generations of the Sith. The truth of the legend, no-one yet knows.

Down in the bowels of the Mausoleum, Gundark and Kuylen face off, with their allies, as the Jedi make a last ditch attempt to stop Kuylen reaching Demnos. But up at the top of the Mausoleum, an equally grave crisis has developed in the narrow stone corridor of the upper control room. Here, the Dark Siders were conducting an interrogation of the captured Jedi Marcus, near the controls of the Venegance Device that the Dark Siders were trying to de-activate- the Vengeance Device being a Sith weapon designed to devastate the planet in event of attack, in order to ward off other Sith from attacking this planet, a common tactic millenia ago. It if explodes, the resulting blast will be enough to destroy the planet's biosphere, ending all life there.

Kuylen's seemingly steadfast lieutenant, the brutish Chion, has finally lost it and, wanting the devastation, has overpowered fellow Dark Sider Saar and activated the Venegance Device, which is now powering up for annihilation. Takuan, utterly outmatched by Chion's bulk, has had no choice but to free Marcus and stand with him in order to defeat Chion and make an attempt to de-activate the device. If Chion is not defeated... everybody dies.

HOW THIS WORKS: Everyone knows the basics. Marcus and Takuan take it in turn to attack Chion, and he to attack them, and temember the non-attacking/defending player can attempt to aid his comrade- but this can do more harm than good if done badly.

Chion has sealed the area. There is no escape from this fight. Also, if Chion wins, everyone dies anyway!

ANALYSIS: Chion's brute force has been previously seen to be highly effective against the conservative styles of Marcus and, in the past, Gundark. Takuan, of course, would never chose to be in any duel at all, let alone one against a killer like Chion. But together, the two of them have a good chance... if they can work well enough together!

Chion is the aggressive one here, oddly enough, so he goes first.

Score: Chion- 0, Marcus/Takuan- 0

Chion to attack

The attack you have learned to dread, Marcus... Chion powers up his claymore sabre, and starts to whirl it around his head in continuous momentum, as he advances slowly towards you and suddenly changes direction of the blade for a strong hack at your left shoulder.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Last edited by Ushgarak on Mar 17th, 2004 at 08:24 PM

Old Post Mar 17th, 2004 04:08 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

welll...assuming i can aid marcus....(never thought i'd say that)

Takuan picks saar saber with the force, ginites it (hope i can) and throws it at chion's legs

Old Post Mar 17th, 2004 07:04 PM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Waiting on Marcus...

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Mar 18th, 2004 01:23 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

Seeing as Chion is coming in from the upper left and I know I am seriously not strong enough to counter his blow, and not agile enough to duck under his blade (would get me into a bad position anywayz)

I'm going to try and use Chion his strength against him, I feint a block, but at the last second I take a step back (hoping chion put in enough force to well kinda swing past me, if this happens he should have his sabre on the wrong side) Then I quickly jab at his right flank

Be smart, be cool, be sexy = be LIBERAL!

Old Post Mar 18th, 2004 08:54 PM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Chion easily deflects Saar's sabre to one side during his windmill spin.

Your timing is good, Marcus! Chion miscalculates the force of his blow and in spinning the blade to counter yours, he loses his momentum!

Score: Chion- 0, Marcus/Takuan- 1

Takuan to attack

BtVS

Old Post Mar 19th, 2004 02:23 PM
Dexx
wingless

*gulp*

Takuan makes a slash at chion's right and right after his parry, he moves his blade fast up at chion's head.

i haven't really got a chance....

Old Post Mar 19th, 2004 02:44 PM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Wow, Takuan, don't let that over-confidence of yours be your undoing...

We'll wait to see if Marcus can help.

BtVS

Old Post Mar 19th, 2004 02:44 PM
Fire

(assuming that Chion will have an easy time deflecting Takuan's blow)
I take a step to his left, trying to flank Chion, when he turns his sabre around to deflect Takuan his blow I attack his unguarded left upper side.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2004 04:23 PM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Chion dpesn't really turn his sabre. He maintains his windmill momentum, and Takuan's blow is battered easily aside (nearly knocking Takuan over) and it is almost impossible to flank Chion in this narrow confine with his blade whirling.

Score: Chion- 1, Marcus/Takuan- 1

Chion to attack; Takuan to defend

Keeping his sabre spinning to keep both of you at bay, Chion suddenly darts forwards and shoulder-bashes into Takuan...

BtVS

Old Post Mar 20th, 2004 04:47 PM
Dexx
wingless

Takuan force pushes himself into chion, trying to get away from him. Blade is extended forwards for extra protection.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2004 05:01 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Just see if Marcus helps...

BtVS

Old Post Mar 21st, 2004 08:39 PM
Fire

seeing Chion bash forward Marcus reacts in a split second, moving one leg back, to stay out of Chion's way then turning his sabre from his upper left to his down right, to take a slash at chion's legs.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2004 08:39 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

CHion's sabre is to his side and easily able to defend himself, and his bulk proves the superior to Takuan's push. Takuan is knocked down hard to the floor.

Score: Chion- 2, Marcus/Takuan- 1

Marcus to attack

BtVS

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2004 12:39 PM
Fire

*crap* will post tongiht

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2004 12:53 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Oooh, ok.

BtVS

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2004 11:38 AM
Fire

just wondering can I call saar his sabre to me and fight with two sabres?

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2004 02:49 PM
Fire

I extend my sabre to max length, I rush forward, keeping my sabre high, when it nearly hits chion his sabre, I spin left, while crouching down and go for his legs.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2004 02:56 PM
Dexx
wingless

Takuan quickly picks saar's saber off the ground and throws it at chion's head, forcing him to parry it and, hopefully, clear that leg shot for marcus.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2004 03:09 PM
General Zink
Bane

(Hey, I'm actually rooting for Fire this time! stick out tongue )

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2004 04:39 PM
General Zink is currently offline Click here to Send General Zink a Private Message Find more posts by General Zink Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Marcus, yes you can.

These sabre throws really areblt doing a great deal to help Marcus, I am afraid, Takuan.

You have the edge in swordplay, Marcus, and Chion is driven a little back by your move as he avoids being cleved in two- giving Takuan time to stumble to his feet.

Score: Chion- 2, Marcus/Takuan- 2

Chion to attack, Marcus to defend.

Chion turns his anger on you, Marcus, and his next sweep as at thigh height, as the windmill of his sabre comes around to seperate your legs...

BtVS

Old Post Mar 24th, 2004 11:52 PM