KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » MAUSOLEUM END OF CAMPAIGN SABRE DUEL- Chion vs. Marcus and Takuan

MAUSOLEUM END OF CAMPAIGN SABRE DUEL- Chion vs. Marcus and Takuan
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Much better, much better... though Marcus did the work...

Chion's vast sabre does not have much room for manoeuvre in this thight space, which makes him dangerous on the attack but Marcus' swordplay is hard for him to counter! He falls back.

Score: Chion- 4, Marcus/Takuan- 4

Chion to attack, Marcus to defend

Chion eventually halts his retreat with a sudden- and very fast- backhand slap...

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2004 10:13 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

(backhand slap, with his hand or with his sabre)

THIS DEFENCE ONLY COUNTS IF IT IS WITH HIS HAND
I reposition my left leg to twist out of the way, meanwhile arcing my sabre over my head coming up to Chion from below

Be smart, be cool, be sexy = be LIBERAL!

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2004 06:30 PM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

Takuan approaches and slashes his sabre at chion's hand (the one which holds the saber, assuming the backslap is with the hand only...)

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2004 10:20 AM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

*waits full anticipation t know wether or not it was a backslap with a hand or a sabre*

Old Post Apr 4th, 2004 04:26 PM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

It was the hand.

This time, Takuan acts as the valuable distraction Marcus needed... and he does indeed twist out of the way- Chion moves forwards, but has left himself momentarily vulnerable...

Score: Chion- 4, Marcus/Takuan- 5

Takuan to attack. Match point to Marcus/Takuan

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Apr 5th, 2004 11:00 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

c'mon Dexx make it a good one and we have beaten Chion (that'll look good on my CV)
(these last battles look suspiciously movielike. great battles USH)

Last edited by Fire on Apr 5th, 2004 at 11:08 AM

Old Post Apr 5th, 2004 11:06 AM
Dexx
wingless

oh..i'll have to think a lil'

Old Post Apr 5th, 2004 02:10 PM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

takuan realises the edge they have and concentrates hard on putting an end to this fight. He runs towards chion and prepares a strong dash at him, but right at blade contact, he drives his saber backwards and downwards (a feint), pushing it afterwards upwards with a circular motion, towards chion's torso.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2004 10:24 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Supprt move from Marcus?

BtVS

Old Post Apr 8th, 2004 05:53 PM
Fire

crap I suck at support moves.

if I can I'd like to leap over both of them to end up at Chions' back and give him something to worry about.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2004 07:35 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

No room, I am afraid.

Chion whirls to deal with Takuan, intecepting his blade at the high point, but being momentarily distracted by the feint. He turns again to brush aside Marcus as he tried to jump past, and turns back... just as Takuan drives his sabre directly through Chion's middle.

Everything stops for a few moments.

Then Chion grins, and with another backhand swipe he sends Takuan reeling to one side, and he raises his sabre above his head.

But then slowly, like the toppling of a structure, Chion keels backwards, and thumps back onto the walkway, motionless.

Score: Chion- 4, Marcus/Takuan- 6

Match to Marcus/Takuan. You may return to your threads.

BtVS

Old Post Apr 9th, 2004 09:40 AM
Dexx
wingless

big grinx10 thus chion dies of TAkuan's blade....man...who'd have expected it.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2004 12:59 PM
Fire

YEA DEXX BUT LETS NOT FORGET WHO HELPED YOU OUT :P

Old Post Apr 9th, 2004 01:27 PM
Baylin
Back in story!

Well done Takuan!

Old Post Apr 9th, 2004 01:52 PM
Baylin is currently offline Click here to Send Baylin a Private Message Find more posts by Baylin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

well..thank you...yup...how could i forget fire..

Old Post Apr 9th, 2004 04:21 PM
Fire

liar stick out tongue

Old Post Apr 9th, 2004 04:29 PM
REXXXX
Networking

Booyah Dexx! You are victorious in a duel!

Oh, and Fire too, though I'm still mad at him for lopping off Galder's arm... stick out tongue

Old Post Apr 9th, 2004 05:37 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

now..al i have to do is ...kill the jedi..er..somehow..and then...stop the device...and i'm through big grin stick out tongue

Old Post Apr 9th, 2004 07:12 PM