KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » ROTS Anakin versus ROTJ Luke

ROTS Anakin versus ROTJ Luke
Started by: Arsenal

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

Sure it would. Victory for Luke. He gets to run off to the swamp and perhaps learn some moves that just might confuse his father enough to score a lethal blow.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2005 09:12 PM
Click here to Send Janus Marius a Private Message Find more posts by Janus Marius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

Yeah well, i was just trying to point out the concept that if you are fighting somebody and you run away like a sissy, that does not really count as a victory. I did not say, hey if Luke runs away to the swamp, trains and learns new abilities, then re-challenges Anakin and beats him, that is no victory.

"Nothing is ever as good as you can imagine it."

Old Post Mar 12th, 2005 09:37 PM
Click here to Send SnakeEyes a Private Message Find more posts by SnakeEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

I think you need to train yourself better in the ways of sarcasm, my friend.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2005 10:20 PM
Click here to Send Janus Marius a Private Message Find more posts by Janus Marius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

I think you need to stop splitting hairs

Old Post Mar 12th, 2005 10:26 PM
Click here to Send SnakeEyes a Private Message Find more posts by SnakeEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stealth Agent
Screen Writer

oooooo

ahhhhhhhhh

Anakin would tear luke's ass up

Old Post Mar 13th, 2005 12:15 AM
Click here to Send Stealth Agent a Private Message Find more posts by Stealth Agent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

You're a rather volatile one, aren't you? Sorry to have irked you. Didn't realize you had so much at stake in this.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2005 01:44 AM
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

Apology accepted

Old Post Mar 13th, 2005 02:21 AM
DarkNemesis
Uber Dark Lord

basically everyone here agrees that Anakin will annihilate Luke

"Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof." (Thanks TRiNiTYfemi for the sig!)

Old Post Mar 13th, 2005 02:30 AM
Click here to Send DarkNemesis a Private Message Find more posts by DarkNemesis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Imaginary
blinded

Luke would fold like burning paper. No question there.

Shouldnt this go in the Versus section?

Old Post Mar 13th, 2005 03:50 AM
Click here to Send Imaginary a Private Message Find more posts by Imaginary Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

There are half a dozen posts like this scattered throughout the SW forum that should be in Versus.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2005 04:48 AM
Boris

Re: ROTS Anakin versus ROTJ Luke

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Arsenal
Father versus Son

Anakin, No contest.....

Old Post Mar 13th, 2005 05:24 AM
Click here to Send Boris a Private Message Find more posts by Boris Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Uber_God
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: ROTS Anakin versus ROTJ Luke

Originally posted by Arsenal
Arsenal

nothing to do with thread but i like the signature arsenal.
would you mind if i used? fav char is darth maul.
Plz pm me a response.
Thanks

Old Post Mar 13th, 2005 07:20 AM
Click here to Send Uber_God a Private Message Find more posts by Uber_God Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Nefarus
Redi Knight

I keep re-thinking this and considering Obi-Wan had the skills to turn Anakin's strength's against him, I think Luke, (at this point has surpassed episode 3 Obi-Wan) would actually get the W.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2005 07:22 AM
Click here to Send Darth_Nefarus a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Nefarus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DenKi

Lukes weak and stupid, i still think to this day that Vader should of beat him in ROTJ, Vader has had years of experence with the force and with the use of his light sabre, and Lukes had what?!?! like 1/2 weeks Jedi training with Yoda what i felt kinda stupid. And Vader got beaten, hes not even that old ffs, Vader was what? 40-50? thats not that old

Old Post Mar 13th, 2005 01:24 PM
Click here to Send DenKi a Private Message Find more posts by DenKi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Uber_God
Restricted

Account Restricted

I reckon luke would win
seeing that he killed robot vader i thnk he would kill anakin in rots

Old Post Mar 14th, 2005 07:39 AM
Click here to Send Uber_God a Private Message Find more posts by Uber_God Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MistaMandalore

Luke would gets his ass handed to him by a youngling from the mighty bear clan. There are plenty of times in Empire and ROTJ where Vader could have easily striked down Luke but that wasn't his goal. He wanted to turn his son not kill him. Just watch the movie and count how many times Vader has the opportunity to kill the farmboy but holds back.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2005 01:42 PM
Click here to Send MistaMandalore a Private Message Find more posts by MistaMandalore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DenKi

luke sucks, he so weak, he even finds it hard to use the force to pick up C3PO and make him look like hes got powers in ROTJ

Old Post Mar 15th, 2005 12:50 PM
Click here to Send DenKi a Private Message Find more posts by DenKi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cascador

Originally posted by Uber_God
I reckon luke would win
seeing that he killed robot vader i thnk he would kill anakin in rots

You forget that Anakin is a lot stronger than Darth Vader! That's also why the emperor was dissapointed...DV still had Anakin's hatred, but not his strength, than the emperor came up to replace him with Luke. Maybe Luke is stronger than Darth Vader, but not as Anakin.

"The greatest hero is the one who learns to face his fears and overconquers it!"

Old Post Mar 15th, 2005 01:05 PM
Click here to Send Cascador a Private Message Find more posts by Cascador Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedi padawan

bullshit, you think that luke would loose because episode 6 was made when there were not so good effects, if they would be making it now, they would make such a fight, that there would be no argues,basically anakin in ROTS is the same as Darth Veder in ROTJ, the only difference is that there were no video effects to make fight better, and one more thing it is not realated to post, but anyway, Windu will kick everybody's ass. By the way Luke clearly kicked his father's ass in episode 6.

Old Post May 3rd, 2005 06:02 AM
Click here to Send Jedi padawan a Private Message Find more posts by Jedi padawan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Nefarus
Redi Knight

but that was vader at half of hte strength he has in ROTS, so really, I was wrong Luke will die.

But Luke is the new hope and all so he might possibly only have his hand cut off.

Old Post May 3rd, 2005 07:22 AM
Click here to Send Darth_Nefarus a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Nefarus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote