KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Artwork Forum » Poetry Corner » Justjakk in the box twisted lyrics.

Justjakk in the box twisted lyrics.
Started by: justjakk

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (36): « First ... « 33 34 [35] 36 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
justjakk
Evil Bunny

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Fëanor
I used to picture people naked all the time...

*pictures justjakk naked*
BANG!!!!
*shoots self*
cant say i didnt warn ye. embarrasment

Originally posted by DreamingWarrior
yes dude. irregardless of gender. we love ya man, and miss you too! God i miss ya bro. damn it will be good to see you soon. gotta show the kiddo off to it's godfather~! big grin january or so is it's due date. so mebbe next spring! yay!!!!! much love from your bro, sis, and godchild in texas dude.

W & B & d!
awww dude. another danny roaming about. just hope hes not hyper like i was.
Originally posted by DreamingWarrior
VFC dude. VFC. damn i miss you dude... need to laugh, smile, and see my homies. tell all hey for me! please!!!
yeah i been hanging with Spike after church every sunday to keep him somewhat kool. but you know thats like a 24hr job. i can only do so much haha

Justjakk in the box altered images Justjakk in the box twisted lyrics

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2006 02:16 AM
justjakk is currently offline Click here to Send justjakk a Private Message Find more posts by justjakk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DreamingWarrior
Knight Errant

LMAO!!!! ohhh man... god i miss you dude. i'll call you later man.

Sent from heaven to raise some hell.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2006 11:36 AM
DreamingWarrior is currently offline Click here to Send DreamingWarrior a Private Message Find more posts by DreamingWarrior Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Coldfire
<3 <3 <3

So much excitement eek!

Hope you're well jakk hun

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2006 07:21 AM
Coldfire is currently offline Click here to Send Coldfire a Private Message Find more posts by Coldfire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
justjakk
Evil Bunny

Originally posted by Coldfire
So much excitement eek!

Hope you're well jakk hun
i am very well. i actually finally got my wrestling belt. i am happy.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2006 01:49 PM
justjakk is currently offline Click here to Send justjakk a Private Message Find more posts by justjakk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
justjakk
Evil Bunny

if you could look past my cold, dark stare
and see inside what is truly me
and see whats lost and cant be found
and gain what cannot be purchased

what changed inside, i do not know
for what is change to me anyways
but another end to another start
they come more often nowadays

this shell i built around this form
cant shield from all projectiles
it still breaks and crumbles down
its hard to hold it together

oh sweet release, to come again
and take me back to something else
i just hope that all this grief
will be woth it in the end

Old Post Oct 25th, 2006 12:58 PM
~Forever*Alone~
Empress

yeah, too bad eh?

does this work?

Old Post Oct 27th, 2006 11:46 PM
~Forever*Alone~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Forever*Alone~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Forever*Alone~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Coldfire
<3 <3 <3

Originally posted by justjakk
i am very well. i actually finally got my wrestling belt. i am happy.

That's awesome! eek!
Originally posted by justjakk

if you could look past my cold, dark stare
and see inside what is truly me
and see whats lost and cant be found
and gain what cannot be purchased

what changed inside, i do not know
for what is change to me anyways
but another end to another start
they come more often nowadays

this shell i built around this form
cant shield from all projectiles
it still breaks and crumbles down
its hard to hold it together

oh sweet release, to come again
and take me back to something else
i just hope that all this grief
will be woth it in the end

aww

Old Post Nov 1st, 2006 04:40 AM
Coldfire is currently offline Click here to Send Coldfire a Private Message Find more posts by Coldfire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trickster
True KMC Jester

We demand more.

Death only gives another set of choices.

He who dies with the most toys. Still dies.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2006 11:01 PM
Trickster is currently offline Click here to Send Trickster a Private Message Find more posts by Trickster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Coldfire
<3 <3 <3

Originally posted by Trickster
We demand more.

Hear hear!!

Old Post Dec 12th, 2006 04:35 AM
justjakk
Evil Bunny

Well, it's not poetry, but I thought I would start posting my new rough draft of a story here in my box and see what people thinks. This story wont make too much since. It is about a young man who loves to draw. He is very self-consious. He wakes up one morning and, you will see.

Dunk'n Hero by Danny Morris Alias Justjakk

Introduction

I would like to first start off by saying, this story isn't just a story that you tell to pass the time. Neither is it just something to let folly through your head and forget. This is a warning to all dreamers. You have a great power and you can lose it or expand it by your own will. Don't let your boudt get to you. Cause if Jack Heron had just let his self-doubt consume him, he would have never become what he is today. This is his story.

Here is Jack Heron. A mild-mannered man, living in the confides of modern living. He has a job, house, car, and regular accomidations that anyone else has. And then maybe he had less that everyone else. "Why?", You might ask. Well our young hero is a walking mat. He was too afraid to stand up for himself, cause he wanted people to like him. Because, of course, If you don't please the people, they wont like you. His life consists of waking up in the morning, brushing his teeth and hair, putting a little "Smell Good by Suave de Mann" on and getting dressed, then going to work. Once at work, he does his daily duties and goes home. During his past time, Jack pulls out his drawing pad and pens, turns on some music, then draws. He lets his imagination flow. The only thing in his life that makes him happy is his artwork. All through the day, while you are looking at a very boring yound man, he is inside himself, seeing all the new things he can draw. This is where our story gets interesting.

Chapter 1 Ok, just another day in paradise

The sun hasn't even come up yet. No one gets up this early. The alarm clock buzzes, ringing out 3:30 A.M. I wake up, as normal, and once again, kill my alarm clock. I have gone through more alarm clocks than a normal person should, but being the Dollar Chumps down the road sells a wide veriety of them, I can stand to lose a few. Plus, it gives me something to do when I get off work. After disposing of the annoyance, I head to the bathroom. I will wash my face, comb my hair, stroke my long ears. Mmmmm, yep, that feels nice. My long ea........? Long ears? "No way! How in the..What in the?" I just couldn"t believe my eyes. I have long ears. I have buck-teeth! Man, the people at work will never allow me to live this down!

Old Post Feb 19th, 2007 11:55 AM
justjakk
Evil Bunny

"Well." I think to myself. "Must have been something in the water, or a hallucination." I pace back and fourth in the bathroom, trying to think of what explanation I could come up with to my new look. "I'e got it! Polar Bunny Rabies!" I hurried in my mind to describe what it does to a person. "It is a rare virus that temporarily alters a persons appearance, making them look like a rabbit." It seemed so good in my mind, that I started to relax and finished getting washed up. As I walked back into my room, I noticed that things looked a little different. I just couldn't put my finger on it. "I guess it wouldn't hurt to look outside and see the view." I thought.

I pulled back the curtains to look upon a different scene than what I was used to. Instead of the normal bore of common society, I was looking at a Urban-downtown city, twisted something. Skyscrapers and small houses, big business like Walk-a-Mart and Smears, to little shops skattered throughout the area. There was not a place I could see that didn't look busy with something. Remembering what time it was, I grew curious to why there was so much activity at this time. Before I could even utter another word, through the window, flew what looked like a pixie. It was a tiny girl with the wings of a dragonfly. "Don't be so stunned Jack." She said to me in a soft, flowing voice. "I have been sent to welcome you to your gift." "Gift?" I rang back "What is this? Where am I?" "Calm down!" She reassured me. "Your last world was a boring mess of tangled nothing and you were running your life story in the ground. When the Powers That Be saw how it was going, they had to do something. If the ratings on your life went too low, they would have had to cancel it. So they gave you this place. A new world for you to venture. A new start."

"Woah woah woah!" I started "This is just a little strange. What do you mean life ratings and stories and cancelling? Where am I and what am I supposed to do here?" "Very simple." She replied. The little girl then pointed to the window. "This is the city of Hippoppanomalous. It is the new world the PTB gave you to help boost your life ratings. You are a kind person and to see that you were being run over hurt the public. They were bored and dissapointed that you were not doing anything for yourself. When the PTB viewed past episodes, they aggreed and decided that you were too good to cancel. So, instead of ending you, they put you here. Now, you have a chance to learn this new world and make better for yourself." The pixie then stopped and turned white. A very suprised look came over her face, then shifted to an embarrassed look. "What's wrong?" I asked. "Oh, I never even introduced myself to you. I am Coldfire. I was supposed to tell you about where you have been placed and give you head-ups on what to expect."

She then straightened the little frilly skirt that had been upturned during her excitement. "Ahem," she started again, this time with a more regal tone to her. "In this world where you have awaken, you have the power to use your imagination to change your fate. You can walk through this town and interact with it as you would have in your old world. You do have your limitations. You cannot go too extreme like flying, shooting lasers from your eyes, any special mutant powers etc. You don't have them. Rather, you can go about normal life." "What do you mean? I have power of imagination, but I don't have powers?" My puzzeled look made the pixie look nervous. She was a little hesitant to answer, maybe thinking the new placement wouldn't work. "That you really have to work out for yourself." She started to back away and then turned toward the window again. "This is a city far stranger than you will ever know. Your female population from your old life has changed here. They are replaced with a population of catgirls. You should be very careful when confronting them. You have creatures here that are simular to the ones you once knew, but that's where their differences come in."

After a while of "Warning this" and "Be careful that", the pixie gave me a smile and said "It's up to you now." Then, she flew off. As she went into the distance, she called back, "I will be watching out for you. You wont know when and where I will be next, but I will keep my eyes on you."

Old Post Feb 19th, 2007 12:51 PM
justjakk
Evil Bunny

Chapter 2 Boldly going?

I sat in my comfy LayZee-Bob chair, pondering on what I should do next. I openened my phhonebook, searching for familiar names, hoping for some reason in being here. What caught my attention, was a number for Dunk'n Delights. "Sounds like a business of some sorts. I possibly work here." I looked over the number and picked up my phone. The dial tone is the most normal thing I have heard since I woke up. The alarm clock reads 1:53 am. Even it has betrayed me. The atmosphere outside hasn't changed. I dial the number and the phone begins to ring.

"This is Dunk'n Delights," came a kind voice. "I am Wolflet-Aqua Cuqua, how may I help you?" I was a little slow to answer "Uh Y-YeahMy name is Jack and I..." "Jack!" the voice interrupted. "It's good to hear from you again. When will we be seeing you next?" Still a little nervous, I decided I would go along with it and replied "I will be there really soon." The female on the phone seemed to skip a gear when she heard this and started whispering at someone in the background, something about cleaning and "He's coming" After a few minutes of reassuring that I hadn't lost my mind and I was ok, did I get directions from the voice.

The office wasn't too far away, so I slipped on a shirt and a pair of shorts. I looked around for some shoes, but couldn't find any. Then, it occurred to me "Rabbits don't wear shoes. Why woould I have a pair?" I went downstairs and outside, then started remembering the directions. "Make a right at the juggling clowns, cross the street and watch out for the psycho doll. When you see the giant dog, you are there." I just couldn't believe how accurate the directions were. I was afraid by the jumbled mass, I would get lost.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2007 03:45 AM
Coldfire
<3 <3 <3

melikes, melikes big grin Whoo for me being a pixie stick out tongue

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2007 03:20 AM
justjakk
Evil Bunny

Originally posted by Coldfire
melikes, melikes big grin Whoo for me being a pixie stick out tongue
lol thanks Amber.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2007 03:35 AM
justjakk
Evil Bunny

As I made my way into the building, I noticed everyone was suprised to see me. It was the same look I saw when the Olympic Chmpion Ankle Kurting sowed up at the "Wreslt Action Time" show. It seemed like a dream and I started to feel dizzy. Just as it felt like my legs would give, a chair was pushed into place and I fell to a sit down position. "Are you allrighty, Mr. Jakk?" asked a small voice. "He's fine!" answered a regal but booming voice. "Rich people faint alot." I glanced up to see what appeared to be a dogman. It looked like someone put a Doberman in a suit and sunglasses. He stood on two legs and held a newspaper under one arm. In his hand, he had a briefcase. The voice who asked it I was allrighty, turned out to be a goat-like creature. He move in front of the dogman and started "You're not..." "Sure I am!" shot back the dogman. He looked down at me and said "Let's get you out of here." I still felt a little fluster from the fall and everything got blurry. I closed my eyes and everything went dim. I opened my eyes to see a small ceiling fan and a nicely polished bookshelf. On the bookshelf was trophies and books of all kinds. I looked around to see I was sitting in a large cozy office. I had to find out whose office this was. On the desk was a fancy nameplate. I picked it up to see the name on it was Jakk Rabbit. I felt in my pocket, a wallet. On ispecting the wallet, I found an ID with the same name and a picture. It looked just like how I saw myself back at home. I could only guess this was my office.

I stayed seated and tried to sort out my thoughts when a short commotion came towards the door. The door opened to reveal the dogman. He spoke quickly, "Jakk, I would like to introduce myself." He was puching back the goat thing that helped me earlier. "I am Mr Hotshot, Spot Hotshot. Your new assistant manager." He managed to get the door closed and started again. "It's good to see you're awake. You have been out for a while." I straightened up in the chair as he continued. "I was waiting for your new orders. No one here will know what to do unless you tell them. With us by your side, we will sell more doughnuts than anyone in the world!" I started to ask what he meant by "We", but just then, the door opened, "This company allready sells more doughnuts than anyone else.". A sleeky-thin figure came in. Long legs strutting from under a light flowing gown. Long hair that laid close to the ground. "I am Lady Kat, the consultant to Mr Hotshot." She moved around the room as if surveying new territory. "Are there anymore people to this ground Mr Hotshot?" "He chuckled "No Sir, just us."

Ms Kat looked at me and made a stunned impression "This wont do at all" she said. Openening the door again, she pulled a garment rack into the room. She grabbed at me and pulled me into the rack. With a couple quick tugs and twists, she was pushing me back out of the rack and had a suit on me. Mr Hotshot place a pair of sunglass on my face and declared "Now, that's business." He would tell me that the little people were the stepping stones for the over-achiever and I should take hold of my business. If I didn't, it would crumble down. I never owned a company, nor had I ever managed anything in my life. I followed every rule he placed, even a weird on that stated "When you want to show dominance, tilt your glasses and peek over to top edge of the glasses when you talk." All the new rules were great, and it seemed like I was being served. For the first time, people were respecting me. Eventough, they didn't look like people in my old world, I was still being worshipped. It was soon that I noticed, the faces that were once happy to see me, looked as if they feared me.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2007 03:36 AM
justjakk
Evil Bunny

Chapter 3 The old world fades away, and new memories emerge

One day walking home, after a long day of work, I was met by a strange catgirl. "Jakk" she called to me. I took a step back, remembering what the pixie said about catgirls. "Be careful around catgirls. The largest number of them are quite friendly and are loyal, but there are those who are out for money. They will go from one male to another, seeking the wealthiest male.". I looked at her, being very cautious at what she might do next. "Don't you know who I am?" "No, no, the pixie said I should watch out for catgirls like you. I can't" She looked at me with sad eyes. "What have you done to yourself?" she asked "This is not you at all!" "What do you men" I shot back "I am the owner of a great companyand finally belong somewhere. I don't need someone like you telling me what I should be now that I have it all." She stepped back, a little stunned, but still speaking in a calm soothing voice. Holding back anger and tears she continued "It's worse than I thought. You don't remember anything. People.." I interupted her "People respect me!" "people fear you" she shot back "The friends you have now aren't your friends." I interupted her agian "They are the only friends who have done anything for me. What have you ever done for me?" She hugged close to herself, fighting back tears. In her hands was a pendant necklace. "You don't remember anything! You forgot your friends!" Then she turned and ran off. "Wait!" I yelled, but it was too late. She had made it to an alleyway and out of sight.

Those words burned into my mind, and I wouldn't be able to get her out of my head.I couldn't stop thinking if maybe I made a mistake. I should have listened to her and let her tell me about me. I am the new guy here. The next few days would drag along. Spot and Lady was allways gone throughout the building, busy with procedures they had put into place. The people who were so happy to see me the first day I came, now evaded me like the plague. It wasn't too long, til I found out this little happy land I thought it was, was something worse. As I was taking my routine check of thing, I heard a loud yelling from down the hall. I went to see what was wrong. "You idiot! That isn't skyblue, it's babyblue! Can't you get anything right?" I peeked around the corner to see Hotshot yelling at a young fawngirl. She was terrified. He had taken paint from her and thrown it on her is disgust. "How will anyone take us seriously if we don't get the right paint? Get out of here!" The fawn sprung up and ran down the hall toward me. Bumping into me, she fell to the floor. "S-s-sorry Sir!" Then she sprang back to her feet and went towards the front bathrooms.

I would notice more things like this taking place through the week and the same scared faces that would dodge around corners and into work stations. If it wasn't one thing it was another. And, it wasn't just Hotshot. It was also Lady Kat. She was so much more cruel than he could ever be. She would start off nice, but then change in the blink of an eye. I couldn't help but feel the same fear just like everyone else. I was almost glad I hadn't seen them in private. I decided that maybe I just needed an off day. Everyone does and I had been there everyday for a week. I needed to see the town and acquant myself to this new world. I was here for a few days and never knew anything past my house and office. This might even help me find out who that catgirl was. While walking to the alleyway in which she ran, I heard a scuffle and yelling. A small familiar voice called out "Please, just leave me alone." That was her, the catgirl I was looking for. I hurried down the alleyway and heard two other voices. "Come on girlie. We aint gonne hurt ya." "Yeah, we only want a little fun. The boss will like you." I looked and saw two bulldog guys.One was a big burly creature and his sidekick and just a little shorter, but still as burly. They were walking towards a corner and the catgirl was crouched down, hugging the corner for safety. "Leave her alone!" I demanded. "Aww look Butch, she has a boyfriend." Said the shorter one. "Nah" replied Butch. "That looks more like dinner to me Rough." They turned and started my way. My mind begain to race, filling with images I didn't know. They looked so familiar. I wanted to remember. It was like my life was flashing before my eyes, but I wasn;t about to die. I was about to be reborn. Names and memories flashed before me. "Don't worry Kitten." I called out to the catgirl "I will take care of these two." That's when I remembered. I knew how to fight. "Jakk is back."

It didn;t take long to dispatch the goons. The pretty much did the work for me. They were so clumsy, all I have to do is make a couple short kicks and dodge. Butch called out to Rough, "Let's get out of here. The boss aint gonna like this at all." Rough called to me as they ran. "Wait til we tell the boss, you will get it now Jakk!" Off in a building a few block down, the two goons arrived to their boss and, as they said, told him about my heroics. "I thought we had things under control. Now I will have to destory him." From the shadows, flowed a pair of legs. A short gown came out above them and a long sleek body. It was Lady Cat. She sorted through her hair. Two cat ears popped out and she rustled her long hair. What was long hair, ended up being hair from her haid mingled with a cat tail. "We need to take care of him and my little sister Kitten. Little sisters can be such a nuisance."

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2007 03:37 AM
Coldfire
<3 <3 <3

Dun dun dunnnnn lol. And jakkie's about to kick some kitty ass big grin

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2007 03:47 AM
justjakk
Evil Bunny

Chapter 4 Things change.........or..........Everything starts

I took Kitten home with me and made sure she was ok. "I am so sorry I let you go. I didn't mean to forge...." I started to say. "It doesn't matter now." Kitten interupted. "The only thing that matters is that you remember now." I held her hands between mine and looked deep into her eyes. "Things are still a bits fuzzy. I need you to understand. I want to make things better, but I need your help." Kitten took a deep breath and smiled "I thought you'd never ask." The next day, I woke up and got ready. I put on one of my T-shirts and a pair of camo shorts. Wirh Kitten at my side, I made my way to Dunk'n Delights.

When we walked through the doors, we were met by the goatman who helped me my first day. He looked up at me and saw Kitten. His eyes grew large and he smiled. "Welcome back sir. And, good morning Ms. Kitten." I remembered his name. His name is Wilfred, he has been with the company since the first day I stared it. A very loyal employee. He made a motion to the back hall that leads to the breakroom "He's that way sir" I nodded and made my way down the hall. Wilfred looked at Kitten as she followed behind "Thank you." As I made my way down the hall, I heard some yelling again. It was Mr Hotshot again. He was putting down another employee for some unknown reason. "Spot!" I called out "Come here boy!" He turned quickly and his voice softened "Jakk, what a pleasant suprise. I was just..." I stopped him in his tracks. "You were just leaving!" He paused with an almost worried look on his face. He started to walk away, but turned back with an angry look."You know the only reason this business has grown as fast as it has, is because of me. You would be nothing without me!" I pulled the sunglasses from my pocket he gave me when we first met and put them on. "Let's test that theory. You're fired!" He looked totally stunned, but still managed to say "You made a big mistake." The last time I heard someone say something like that was in the back alley where I saved Kitten.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2007 03:59 AM
justjakk
Evil Bunny

We were told Lady hadn't come to work that day. I didn't expect her to come back. The listing she had for home didn't match anything in the city and the temp service she claimed she was from didn't exhist.

We were happy, well, kind of. I wanted to know what happened before all of this had taken place. There must have been a life before this, I just knew it. Kitten told me alot, but she too had memory blurrs. Eventhough, everything at the company was flurishing and everyone was happy, I just couldn't feel like I was given it all like charity. I wanted to live this life that I had been handed. I wanted to remember who it happened. It had been a week since I fired Spot, and I think we had just about forgotten about Lady. I went home and had laid down for sleepp. This had been all too real for me, but with Kitten by my side, life was wonderful.

As I slept, I had a dream. More like I lived the dream, instead of having it. The only way I know I am having a dream is, it is in TECHNOCOLOR with a slight hue of yellow. I can see a pretty, Colonial style house, set perfectly between two hightowers. I see the small backyard, connected to the airport and a long stretch of alley just next to the runway. This alley lead to an area called Birthday Boulevard. All rabbits dogs and cat are born and make their way to the heart of Hippoppanomalous from here.

This is where I met Kitten. In that time, there was a large quantity of catgirls. It was a kittie-boom, you could say. Eventhough, very few catgirls have a lust for money, they end up being the majority leaders. Kiyttens family was money-hungry girls, so they could thrive.in the city. Cause if you didn't have a love for money, you couldn't schieme enough to obtain it. She was thrust from her family at an early age. If it wasn't for her older sister Mittens, she wouldn't have had anyone to care for her. Rabbits growing up viewed life as munching carrots and digging holes. We believe that one day, we will have a home under the city and a treasure that we may found burried by someone else. I wasn't like the other rabbits, so you could say I was the blacksheep of my family also. I didn't want to waste my time digging holes to find money and shelter, I wanted to cook and sell for profit. My favorite thing was (what I called) candy dough tires. I would take a sweet dough and make little tires. It wasn't too long before I found out my invention was allready called doughnuts. Who could have thought of calling them doughnuts? Sure, they can make a product and name it after one of the ingredients, but it looks nothing like a nut. Allthough my product made money, my parents didn't want anything to do with doughnuts. I was forced to choose between my parents or the money I made.

So, I packed my bags and got a large cart ready for shipping goods, when I saw two cargirls walking along the far side of the alley. One looked a few years older than the one following her. It looked like the older was was scolding the younger, but it didn't look so bad, cause the older looked more concerned than angry. They both looked very hungry, so I called them over to me and let them have a couple free doughnuts. "Hi, I am Jakk" I announced. "Why are you two so sad?" The older one looked up at me and replied "I'm Mitten and this is my little sister Kitten. She doesn't like money, so our parents kicked her out. I am trying to find her a home."

The little girl was so pretty and, eventhough we were the same age, I decided she could go along with me. She didn't talk much, but she could make doughnuts. Mitten was happy to see her sister had a home, or it could be she was happy to drop a borden. "I'm headed back home. Please take care of Kitten for me." That was the last I heard from Mitten. During our sells one day, Kitten and I came about a run down booth for eatery. It was owned by a goatman, roughly 15 years older than I. "Wilfred's Produce" was on the booth and Mr Wilfred had long since give up on any business. "How much would you like to sell?" I wrote on a small sheet and tacked to the side. I left a location of Mr Wilfred to find me and set up shop.

No real time passed when I was approached by the small goatman. For being older than me, his size sure didn't show it. "What do you want it for?" he asked with a small angry groan. "I want to sell my products in it." I replied. Kitten still didn't talk mush, but she was super fast at making doughtnuts. I would usually have to stop her, just to keep room for our supplies. So, when she didn't make doughnuts, she pulled at her long hair. My Wilfred saw her and made harsh judgement "Why do you have her around? All they do is mess everything up." Kitten looked shocked and ran off.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2007 02:52 AM
justjakk
Evil Bunny

Chapted 5 Jakk to the rescue!

"Kitten!" I called out, but it was too late. I turned to Wilfred with an angrey look. "Kitten is my friend and my best worker. You have no right to talk to her like that." I closed the doors to the shop and yanked it behind me. It never occured to just run after her with full speed. I was still worried for my products and they slowed me down. I pulled as hard as I could, but couldn't catch up to her. She dissapeared down the way and I couldn't catch up. I left my home, my family and now, my only friend was gone. "Hey rabbitboy!" called an irritating voice. I turned to see Mr Wilfred driving a can towards me. He apologized and offered to load my products and help me find her.

"I had a bad experience and took it out on your friend." he began. "I once had a great item to sell and made a great company. I soon had a beautyfl wife who helped me with the company." He looked at an old picture and continued. Behind us, a couple men were fixing a booth we had just drove over. "Jerk!" one of the yelled. It didn't phase Wilfred, as he kept driving and talking. "Just two years ago, she took all my money and left me with nothing. She was a catgirl." I tooked to the floorboard. I could never picture Kitten like that. "I really am sorry for talking out of turn." said Mr Wilfred. "When we find Kitten, I will give you this van and the old shack as a pease offering."

It seemed like we would never find Kitten and we just about quit for the night, until we heard a loud scream. Wilfred slammed on the breaks and we both jumped out. We followed the screams behind some onld building and saw three ratboys and two bulldogs. They were huddled around asomething we couldn't see. Wilfred threw a brick and hit a rat on his shoulder. "Ow!" he exclaimed. "Who threw that!" The group parted enough for us to see what they were hiding. It was Kitten!

Kitten was curled in a small ball and wasn't moving. I feard the worst and was filled with anger. I didn't know how to fight, but I was gonna learn and these guys were gonna be quick teachers. I was hit so many times in the head, that I forgot what it was like to not have a headache. Wilfrd got bloodied up too, but when the dust settled, the boys ran off and we were hurt, but still able enough to carry Kitten to the van and Wilfred was just able to drive to the hospital. One of the boys took a baseball bat to the van, so it would also need some repair, but that would wait. "Well, we are worse for the wear, but I bet we don't feel like those other boys." said Wilfred. It didn't make me feel any better. I sat in the back of the vannext to Kitten. She was barely breathing. "I should have...I couldn't do anything for her." I felt so helpless. I laid my head on her chest. The beat of her heart made me feel a sence of releif to know she was still alive.

"She will be ok" said Wilfred. "She made is this far, she has a strong heart." It didn't make things different. I felt that much worse. In fact, I didnt't start feeling better until the doctor approached me. His name was Dr Parrot. When he said his name, he would yell it. He said it would make people remember it. He had looked over me and Wilfred and gave us a clean bill of health. When he came back to us he said "She will be fine. She has a couple bruises, but that's from falling." I looked up at him "Is there anything I can do doctor?" It must have been the worry in my eyes that drove him, "I don't usually let others disturb my patients, and rarely let male visitors into the female rooms. In your case, we can make an exception." I breathed a heavy sigh of releif and made my way into her room.

The doctors last intructions were: "When she wakes up, make sure she has plenty liquids. I will have a nurse bring her some soup. We just need to make sure to keep her from getting dehidrated." When she woke, I as there holding her hand. On a laptray that I had sat on the table next to her bed, was several cups of water, orange juice and milk. I had also a couple bowls of soup prepared for her. "Why?" she asked. I looked puzzled "Why whay?". "Why are you being so nice to me? My family don't even like me.". I held her hands between mine and looked deep into her eyes. "No one should be alone."

Old Post Feb 24th, 2007 02:52 AM