KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Artwork Forum » Poetry Corner » Justjakk in the box twisted lyrics.

Justjakk in the box twisted lyrics.
Started by: justjakk

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (36): « First ... « 34 35 [36]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
~Forever*Alone~
Empress

good job, keep it up smile

does this work?

Old Post Feb 24th, 2007 02:57 AM
~Forever*Alone~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Forever*Alone~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Forever*Alone~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
justjakk
Evil Bunny

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ~Forever*Alone~
good job, keep it up smile
thank you forever. my story is going good with me so far. i have been writing at least 3-4 pages at work and then adjusting them at home on the computer.

if it keeps impressing, i will be looking on getting it published under a private item that i will turning into a comic. i think it will be fun to see.

Justjakk in the box altered images Justjakk in the box twisted lyrics

Old Post Feb 24th, 2007 03:23 AM
justjakk is currently offline Click here to Send justjakk a Private Message Find more posts by justjakk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
justjakk
Evil Bunny

Chapter 6 Back to the not so future

I could feel myself begin to stirr. In my sleep, I could see things happening, but they were going quicker than before. Days seemed like hours and I was finally catching up to my new world. I could see my business begin to flourish as new ideas poured in for more doughnut products. Wilfred and Kitten had several suggestions for different flavors of doughnut. These flavors would be added to small batches that would fly off the shelves quicker than their predeccesors. We ended up having to get a larger building and hire more people. What was just a "sidewalk" business, grew into a large doughnut distributor.

I saw one up and comer who wanted to run the company alongside me. His ambition was great, but he was too cocky. "The name is Spot Hotshot." he would declare. He was going to be the new line of doughnut distributor. "I am not that old yet dude." I replied. "And nothing will get me to sink to sloppy business like you want to bring. Here our employees are happy. A happy employee, brings happy customer. Customers bring money." He would start again that money is what he wanted to bring, but with a more business type manor. "It may work" I begain. "But, if I have to boss around my friends rather than co-exhist, I would rather not have this company."

I could see myself walking back to my apartment and settling down for that night. I could see a shadow figure in the background and before I could warn myself, a skull-thumping blow. "That's what happened!" I jumped up in suprise. Kitten was seated in the Lay-Zee Bob not too far from my bed. She hurried to me, with a worried look on her face. "You were out a while." she begain. "You started to say something. Sounded like you said "No one should be alone..". That is what you told me once." I reached for her, and held her close. "I remember." I told her. Tears started to flow from my eyes, which made me to hold her tighter. "Just don't leave me again, please." I begged. "I don't want to forget again."

I couldn't sleep much the next few days. I was planning a grand reopening and I wanted everything to be perfect. I decided I would propose to Kitten. I had bought a ring with two doughnut-shaped loops, connected on the center. They were both adorned with three diamonds each. Everything was set as planned, and I couldn't be happier. I had left early one morning to see that everything was set for the reopening. On entering the store, I was met by Wilfred. "Is Ms Kitten with you sit?" he asked. "No Wilfred." I replied. "She is still at home." I pulled a box from my pants picket and opened it. Wilfred eyes widened. "I didn't want her to know about this until everything is just about to end." He gazed at the ring and a tear came to his eyes. "That sure makes me feel good." he said. "I was hoping something like this would happen." He reached into his pocket and pulled a similar box from his pants pocket. "I want you to have this." I opened the box to reveal a larger ring. It had a much thicker band to it and had a celtic cross ingraved on it. "Nothing too fancy." he mentioned. "But I think you should have it." I closed the box and shook his hand. "Them boys had nothing on us." I said with a smile. Wilfred let out a large laugh. "No, I guess they didn't sir! No, I guess they didn't." It seemed we had been long friend since that incident back when. I just couldn't wait for the big night.

It was sometime about 3pm, or was it 5? No one ever knew what time it was really. No clock in twon was set alike. I had been pacing the floor. I was nervous because Kitten hadn't shown up for work as usual. I didn't want to think the worse, but my first reaction was to check the small vaults we had. They were just a couple feet between the apartments and Dunk'n Delights. I turned the combination. "Don't look? I don't want everyone knowing my combination! Personal space people!" Just a little to the left, then right, then left again. Now tug. I looked inside to see the vault was empty. Wilfred was with me and his face fell. "I never thought she would sir. Really I didn't.". I looked to him with a stoic stand of disbelief. "No Wilfred." I begain. "Something is teeribly wrong." In the far back of the vault, I saw something that turned me pale in the face. A pair of sunglasses and a small piece of paper. "I told you, you made a big mistake.". I looked longer at the paper, reading every word that followed. "If you don't sell your company, you will never see your little catgirl again."
It had a time and date disclosed in the letter. I was to be there when the insane doll started her nightly romps again. Wilfred and two other friends came along. The clown goes by the name Tom. Everyone calls him Joyous cause he allways looks happy. It was either the love of making new doughnuts of the fact that he was putting holes in stuff, no one could tell. I met him 2 years ago, when we first moved into the building we have now. He needed a past time to keep him out of trouble. "I just can't get rid of the wanting to be devoured by little dolls. It allready happened three times now. I can't afford to cover the premiums in my health insurance as is." The other guy is named Spooony. I met him about half a year ago. He had just got out of penitentiary. He had a fling with a dish and shot a famous cow. He had been annoyed that it kept jumping over the moon. "The cow had it coming." he would say.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2007 01:02 AM
justjakk is currently offline Click here to Send justjakk a Private Message Find more posts by justjakk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
justjakk
Evil Bunny

Chapter 7 How appropriate
We went to the location described in the letter. I had to hold back Joyous. He just couldn't help himself. "One more time! One more time!! That doll is gonna have Tom for dinner.". I had to remind him that were going to save Kitten from bad guys. Then I had to tell Spooony that there would be another cow. "In fact, they are all cows." exclaimed Wilfred. "Tip the cow, yesh. Tip the cow!" Spooony rang out. We walked to the drop off point and saw Kitten tied to a streetlight. She was glagged and blindfolded. "Where are you?" I yelled. "Come on. I have what you want." Spooony jerked about yelling "Where's the beef?". From the shadows emerged a tall form. He had on dirty dress pants and an untucked dress shirt. "Spot." I announced. "Yeah." he starrted. "But I see you brought friends. Me too." From behind him came a small animal mob. Filled from rats and bulldogs, to large bears and catgirls. "I thought you said there would be cows!" yelled Spooony. "They are wearing costumes." called Wilfred. "You gotta take their costumes off Spooony." Spooony liked this idea. He shunned away from catgirls. "Bad experience with catnip..".

We were ready to fight. It never had a chance. Spooony lost it. We could only watch in horror, as he mangled the poor rats bulldogs and bears. It wasn't until one of the catgirls hit him with a jar of quarters did his rampage end. Tom got angry. "He took out how many and a jar of quarters?" Wilfred joined Tom as they held off the catgirls. I made my way for Spot. "Time to put this dog down." I announced. "Bring it on Rabbit." He returned. He didn't even have a good come back. This was gonna be easy, so I thought. He threw the first punched and I ducked it, just to get hit by his other hand. The fist landed on the tip of my jaw. I could feel my face folding up. I tried the same move, but got hit again. It seemed like everything I did, backfired. I felt like a loser. Before I was going to throw in the towel, I remembered what Coldfire said about special powers of the imagination. "I can change my fate." I muttered. "That doesn't matter." answered Spot.
I closed my eyes and could feel a calm through my body. I could feel the wind and the objects around me. I could hear Wilfred and Tom fighting against the catgirls. Tom had just nailed one right between the eyes. As she collapsed to the floor, I started to reopen my eyes. I saw Spot running toward me, much much slower than before. I could see the catgirl, still falling from Tom's hit. Just before Spot reached me, I swung both fists forward and landed a thrust that sent Spot crashing to the ground. Everything sped back up. The catgirl had hit the ground and Tom made his way to untie Kitten. Spot started to get back up, but I kicked him in the side for good measure. Wilfred had just finished with his last catgirl, when a dark figure came from behind him. It was Lady. She hit Wilfred, knocking him to the ground. Tom had his hands on the ropes that held Kitten in place, when Lady got to him and puched him to the ground. "Boring add-on character." she said. "Not even your most powerful ally could stand for long."
"Why?" I asked, still a little winded from my fight with Spot. "You don't even know who I am, do you?" asked Lady. I looked at her with a puzzled stare. "No, who are you?" She laughed a little and made her way towards me. "You took such good care of my sister Jakk. We could have been friends if you hand't stopped my friends from taking her. We were going to be a happy family again." She swung her hand at me, her claws raked across my face. Blood squirted from the small slits that formed. I grabbed my face in pain. "You know when I took my sister to find a family, I was expecting to be able to go back home and forget her." She swung again. This time her claws ran accross my chest, leaving the same results. "When I got back home, my family didn't want anything to do with me." I saw behind me, Spooony had started to sturr. I could only hope he could help, or at least untie Kitten. Lady continued talking. "They treated me like I was her. They said I cared for her and that I was just like her."Everytime she said something, she would swing her hands, cutting me with those claws.
In my mind, I cheered for Spooony, "Get up Spooony.". I didn't know what to do. I didn't want to keep getting cutt up, but I didn't know how to react. The Mitten that I had seen so long ago, was now Lady. She had been alone with no one caring. She must view me as a terrible person. I took her sister in, but she couldn't find a home. She obviously thought I didn't care. "Mitten" I moaned. "Why didn't you tell me." Tears filled her eyes. I looked towards Spooony. He hadn't made it too far. The blow must have really done some damage. "I could have," I begain. She interupted "You couldn't do anything. I went to your apartment one night. You were talking to yourself about Kitten again. You would never want me. You even made the remark that you didn't know where Mitten was, and doubted you would see her again." She grew more angry. "I hit you over the head with a heavy skillet from your kitchen. I was going to make you forget, then you would take me in." She moved closer. "My sister gets everything!"
I closed my eyes, waiting for the worst. But found nothing. I looked up to see Lady coming down, just like Spot. I had to do something. So, I moved out of the way. She landed full on the ground. She came for me again. Once again, I moved and once again, she crashed to the ground. I was able to inch my way closer and closer to Kitten. Lady made one last attempt to strike me, raking mer hand upwards. She never noticed she made a gash in the ropes, almost freeing Kitten. I moved away, to take her attention from it. As she tried one last time to hit me, Kitten came in with both fist on the back of Lady's neck. Lady fell to the ground with a moan.
I held Kitten close and breathed deeply. She hugged me a little too tight. I made a short groan.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2007 01:02 AM
justjakk
Evil Bunny

Aftermath
Kitten and I finally got married. We still live in the apartment and work at Dunk'n Delights. We are still so happy. Wilfred was hurt pretty bad from the fight. He was put in the hospital for a couple week, but made quick recovery. He is now the assistant manager of Dunk'n Delights. Spooony and Tom were indeed add-on characters. They didn't have much of a role in the story, but I still saw them throughout time. Spooony had a small concussion, but that didnt change anything. He soon after, married the insane doll who would consume once a day. Tom, on the other hand, opened a catgirl maid service. "They scratch at the surface, killing 99% of germs and viruses, or they get the hose." Lady was locked away for a short time and went through some psychiatric screening. She eventually married Tom, suprising enough. Spot faded into the background. He was misteriously erased by a giant pencil. I would see Coldfire every now and again. She would pop in and out of our lives to see what is going on. I was an average guy, living in a world that ran over me. I was the doormat. I am Jakk Rabbit, the owner of Dunk'n Delights and proud father of three evil bunnies and four catgirls. I need a vacation.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2007 01:04 AM
justjakk
Evil Bunny

Originally posted by justjakk

Aftermath
Kitten and I finally got married. We still live in the apartment and work at Dunk'n Delights. We are still so happy. Wilfred was hurt pretty bad from the fight. He was put in the hospital for a couple week, but made quick recovery. He is now the assistant manager of Dunk'n Delights. Spooony and Tom were indeed add-on characters. They didn't have much of a role in the story, but I still saw them throughout time. Spooony had a small concussion, but that didnt change anything. He soon after, married the insane doll who would consume once a day. Tom, on the other hand, opened a catgirl maid service. "They scratch at the surface, killing 99% of germs and viruses, or they get the hose." Lady was locked away for a short time and went through some psychiatric screening. She eventually married Tom, suprising enough. Spot faded into the background. He was misteriously erased by a giant pencil. I would see Coldfire every now and again. She would pop in and out of our lives to see what is going on. I was an average guy, living in a world that ran over me. I was the doormat. I am Jakk Rabbit, the owner of Dunk'n Delights and proud father of three evil bunnies and four catgirls. I need a vacation.
I made a slight error when I typed the Aftermath. It should read as follows:

Kitten and I finally got married. We still live in the apartment and work at Dunk'n Delights. We are still so happy. Wilfred was hurt pretty bad from the fight. He was put in the hospital for a couple week, but made quick recovery. He is now the assistant manager of Dunk'n Delights. Spooony and Tom were indeed add-on characters. They didn't have much of a role in the story, but I still saw them throughout time. Spooony had a small concussion, but that didnt change anything. Tom, on the other hand, opened a catgirl maid service. "They scratch at the surface, killing 99% of germs and viruses, or they get the hose." He soon after, married the insane doll who would consume him once a day. Lady was locked away for a short time and went through some psychiatric screening. She eventually married Spooony, suprising enough. Spot faded into the background. He was misteriously erased by a giant pencil. I would see Coldfire every now and again. She would pop in and out of our lives to see what is going on. I was an average guy, living in a world that ran over me. I was the doormat. I am Jakk Rabbit, the owner of Dunk'n Delights and proud father of three evil bunnies and four catgirls. I need a vacation.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2007 02:01 AM
~Forever*Alone~
Empress

yeah i was wondering about that ^

does this work?

Old Post Feb 25th, 2007 02:54 AM
~Forever*Alone~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Forever*Alone~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Forever*Alone~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
justjakk
Evil Bunny

Originally posted by ~Forever*Alone~
yeah i was wondering about that ^
now that i finished the written product, i can start trying to imagine what the characters should look like. i allready know what Jakk, Kitten, Coldfire, Spot, Tom and the insane doll Babydoll are supposed to looke like. Now i have to make the city and the people in the city.

If i can keep my mind about me, i will be able to do the comic with no problems

Old Post Feb 25th, 2007 10:43 AM
Coldfire
<3 <3 <3

yayyyy and all's well that ends well happy Can't wait to see the comic big grin

Old Post Feb 26th, 2007 04:34 AM
Coldfire is currently offline Click here to Send Coldfire a Private Message Find more posts by Coldfire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
justjakk
Evil Bunny

Originally posted by Coldfire
yayyyy and all's well that ends well happy Can't wait to see the comic big grin
thanks. when i finish a request made to me, i will try character development. it is a hard thing to do, drawing from all angles. the comics should last a few books, if i add enough detail. Tom and Spooony will show up here and there through out the story. You will be able to see more of the goons and the fight scenes should last a little longer.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2007 01:05 PM
§P0oONY

All I can say is:

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 08:46 PM
§P0oONY is currently offline Click here to Send §P0oONY a Private Message Find more posts by §P0oONY Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
justjakk
Evil Bunny

Arms stretched, lights on
wake up, then i'm gone.
i'll leave you here.
i'll be nowhere.
you'll see, you'll see
what will you do without me.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2008 01:33 AM
~Forever*Alone~
Empress

hmmm, glad someone is still here and writing...

does this work?

Old Post Oct 10th, 2008 08:51 AM
Ya Krunk'd Floo
Moving with the swell.

get

Nothing of him that doth fade
But doth suffer a sea-change
Into something rich and strange.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2009 08:52 AM
Ya Krunk'd Floo is currently offline Click here to Send Ya Krunk'd Floo a Private Message Find more posts by Ya Krunk'd Floo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Coldfire
<3 <3 <3

Eh?

Old Post Feb 20th, 2009 11:29 PM
Coldfire is currently offline Click here to Send Coldfire a Private Message Find more posts by Coldfire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote