KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Terminator Movies » It's Official, Terminator Rise of the Movie Corporations

It's Official, Terminator Rise of the Movie Corporations
Started by: OB1-adobe

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
OB1-adobe

It's Official, Terminator Rise of the Movie Corporations

They are ditching the whole cast. I speculated, I did like T3, but now it is official: They are just being made for money. They have no story to tell.

Like I said, it just turned into AVP.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2005 09:37 PM
OB1-adobe is currently offline Click here to Send OB1-adobe a Private Message Find more posts by OB1-adobe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vvvrulz
The Last Scorpion

Yeah, it looks like a miserable finale.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...&forumid=55

Old Post Feb 4th, 2005 11:06 PM
vvvrulz is currently offline Click here to Send vvvrulz a Private Message Find more posts by vvvrulz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NoFate007

What? Ditching the cast? Is there any articles in this thread or any support?

Old Post Feb 5th, 2005 01:00 AM
NoFate007 is currently offline Click here to Send NoFate007 a Private Message Find more posts by NoFate007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkAge
Stronger than fear

Yeah, what reason do you have for saying this?

"Be yourself. Those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."

Old Post Feb 5th, 2005 05:47 AM
DarkAge is currently offline Click here to Send DarkAge a Private Message Find more posts by DarkAge Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eggmayo

A link would be good

Old Post Feb 5th, 2005 11:01 AM
eggmayo is currently offline Click here to Send eggmayo a Private Message Find more posts by eggmayo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
OB1-adobe

Old Post Feb 5th, 2005 04:38 PM
OB1-adobe is currently offline Click here to Send OB1-adobe a Private Message Find more posts by OB1-adobe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eggmayo

Wow.. that sucks.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2005 05:50 PM
eggmayo is currently offline Click here to Send eggmayo a Private Message Find more posts by eggmayo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cory Chaos
AmStar 14 Manager

So much for the forum campaign, lol.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2005 05:32 PM
Cory Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Cory Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Cory Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
alic88
Barzakh

HEY SORRY I HAFENT BEEN HERE..

this is absolutely depressing.. this sucks2much.. nick stahl not coming back.. this is 2bad.. ah well

Old Post Feb 6th, 2005 08:54 PM
alic88 is currently offline Click here to Send alic88 a Private Message Find more posts by alic88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkAge
Stronger than fear

First Jurassic Park, now The Terminator. Thanks a lot, butt holes.

"Be yourself. Those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."

Old Post Feb 7th, 2005 03:26 AM
DarkAge is currently offline Click here to Send DarkAge a Private Message Find more posts by DarkAge Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
OB1-adobe

I know, this is just a fukkin tragedy.

Unless....Unless it is really really really good, I am going to have to somehow trick my mind that 3 & 4 were never made. I did like T3, I did, but after this news, all I can say is that it seems that Mario Kassar guy does'nt really care. I mean, C'mon ditching the whole cast.. That says a lot.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2005 04:39 AM
vvvrulz
The Last Scorpion

Thats insane really.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2005 05:15 AM
vvvrulz is currently offline Click here to Send vvvrulz a Private Message Find more posts by vvvrulz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
alic88
Barzakh

i wish i could just have a conversation with JONATHAN MOSTOW.. i m sure somethin went wrong.. he signed up CLAIRE AND NICK for t4.. i knOW that his plans got screwed up because the ppl didnt trust him or somethin

Old Post Feb 7th, 2005 11:33 PM
alic88 is currently offline Click here to Send alic88 a Private Message Find more posts by alic88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vvvrulz
The Last Scorpion

Well, trying to look on the bright side, they didn't exactly do a good job, in fact both were downright awful. Hopefully they can find good replacements.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2005 11:41 PM
OB1-adobe

quote:
Originally posted by vvvrulz
Well, trying to look on the bright side, they didn't exactly do a good job, in fact both were downright awful. Hopefully they can find good replacements.

Well that is your opinion. I guess it doesn't matter, since they did'nt recast furlong.

That guy is a drugged up waste. He is the future of the resistence.

"General Conner the machines are advancing toward us!"
"Sniff! Sniff!, hold on, Sniff! let me do a couple more, Sniff! lines"

Old Post Feb 8th, 2005 03:15 AM
TheTrooper

Everybody say the entire cast is gone on T4. But ther has never been anyword of Kristana loken to be or not be in the movie. Can it be they are gooing forward with only her character?? can`t see how they can do that. Then they have to go so far into the future. Maybee afther John Connor was killed by Arni also. But then maybe clair danes should remain.
Think the movie is gona suck if that is the case, sure loken is cool but no terminator without model T-101. And she is a little bitt norwegian, and since im from norway i kinda have to support her smile

As i saiden in another tread, what about a CG arni?

And read somewhere that they are bulding a BIG studio outside budapest for the movie. And that its gona be ready sometime in 2006. If that is the case, and arnold dosent go forward with more years as gouvernor then he could star in it. Leading star also smile

Old Post Feb 8th, 2005 12:59 PM
TheTrooper is currently offline Click here to Send TheTrooper a Private Message Find more posts by TheTrooper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vvvrulz
The Last Scorpion

The CG Arnold is a possibility, though I would doubt they will go through with it.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2005 10:50 PM
OB1-adobe

quote:
Originally posted by TheTrooper
Everybody say the entire cast is gone on T4. But ther has never been anyword of Kristana loken to be or not be in the movie. Can it be they are gooing forward with only her character?? can`t see how they can do that. Then they have to go so far into the future. Maybee afther John Connor was killed by Arni also. But then maybe clair danes should remain.
Think the movie is gona suck if that is the case, sure loken is cool but no terminator without model T-101. And she is a little bitt norwegian, and since im from norway i kinda have to support her smile

As i saiden in another tread, what about a CG arni?

And read somewhere that they are bulding a BIG studio outside budapest for the movie. And that its gona be ready sometime in 2006. If that is the case, and arnold dosent go forward with more years as gouvernor then he could star in it. Leading star also smile

Which part of "ditching the ((whole)) cast" did you not understand.

"Whole" as in: all of them

Old Post Feb 8th, 2005 10:51 PM
TheTrooper

quote:
Originally posted by OB1-adobe
Which part of "ditching the ((whole)) cast" did you not understand.

"Whole" as in: all of them

I get that, but in the movie, the main actors are Arnold, Kristana, Nick and Claire. Nick says, he wont be a part of next movie, nor will Claire or arnold. In fact they are ditching the whole cast. I just think its strange nobody mentions her name, when i think she had a more important character than clair.

I just thinks its strang man, nothing more smile

I still hope for arnold in the movie, dont need anyone of the other actors.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2005 08:31 AM
TheTrooper is currently offline Click here to Send TheTrooper a Private Message Find more posts by TheTrooper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Konjammenson

ah who cares anyway, get ready for a load of cg crap with or without the same cast

Old Post Feb 9th, 2005 08:44 AM
Konjammenson is currently offline Click here to Send Konjammenson a Private Message Find more posts by Konjammenson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote