KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » Spike's Stargate: Alpha - Mission 1.4

Spike's Stargate: Alpha - Mission 1.4
Started by: SpikeSpiegel

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SpikeSpiegel
Swimming Bird

laughing out loud No-one rushes to Kaels aid stick out tongue

Pompey grabs you as you fall and moves you over to a chair. "There are things here the likes of which you've never seen. We could probably get there in just over three hours, if we were all in our best health. But spending that long outside the city is dangourous. We were lucky to have crashed into one of the farmers fields, next to the city walls."

At that moment Alyca enters the room. "Pompey, have you seen Jules around?"

"No, he is most likely playing with some friends." Pompey looks at the rest of you "If you're well enough, we could take a tour of the city while looking for young Jules."

I'm not going there to die. I'm going there to see if I really am alive.
Check my Bio for my stories [Last Updated - 27th July 2008]

Old Post Feb 11th, 2005 07:18 AM
SpikeSpiegel is currently offline Click here to Send SpikeSpiegel a Private Message Find more posts by SpikeSpiegel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rusky
Waiting for da snow

"Yep, I'm sure Kael will be just fine.. Who is this Jules ?"

Have fun||

Old Post Feb 11th, 2005 11:37 AM
rusky is currently offline Click here to Send rusky a Private Message Find more posts by rusky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpikeSpiegel
Swimming Bird

"He's my son." Alyca says, "his father died just after he was born, protecting our city"

Old Post Feb 11th, 2005 04:26 PM
SpikeSpiegel is currently offline Click here to Send SpikeSpiegel a Private Message Find more posts by SpikeSpiegel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kael
The Lone Wolf

"Go and look for Jules, while i heal" he says while coughing up blood.

I shall never move quickly, except to avoid more work or find excuses.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2005 07:32 PM
Kael is currently offline Click here to Send Kael a Private Message Find more posts by Kael Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpikeSpiegel
Swimming Bird

"You sure you'll be alright?" Pompey asks, looking at you concerned, "You took the most of the blow from the crash."

Old Post Feb 12th, 2005 09:34 AM
Kael
The Lone Wolf

"I shall be fine" Kael says while coughing some more "Go and rescue the boy"

I shall never move quickly, except to avoid more work or find excuses.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2005 11:10 AM
Kael is currently offline Click here to Send Kael a Private Message Find more posts by Kael Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpikeSpiegel
Swimming Bird

I never said he was in trouble...and what a thing to say when the kids mum is right there.

"Rescue?" She asks, "You think he'll be in trouble...Then we must find him soon" She's getting more and more agitated.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2005 04:10 PM
rusky
Waiting for da snow

"Ok...Let's go find the boy then..."
"Oh...one more thing.... u said his father died protecting the city. What was he protecting it from ?"

Have fun||

Last edited by rusky on Feb 13th, 2005 at 09:57 AM

Old Post Feb 13th, 2005 09:52 AM
rusky is currently offline Click here to Send rusky a Private Message Find more posts by rusky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpikeSpiegel
Swimming Bird

Alyca looks down and simply says, "them."

Old Post Feb 13th, 2005 10:13 AM
SpikeSpiegel
Swimming Bird

Pompey looked at her and then at you guys, widening his eyes and cocking his head towards the door. Signaling that he would tell you outside. "Alyca, could you stay here and look after Kael. Don't worry about Jules, we'll find him."

Old Post Feb 14th, 2005 09:56 AM
rusky
Waiting for da snow

Ok.. I go outside and wait..

Have fun||

Old Post Feb 14th, 2005 12:37 PM
SpikeSpiegel
Swimming Bird

Well, Trickster's on his hols at the moment, so I'll control him until he gets back to keep things moving.

Pompey and Steve follow you outside onto the balcony. Pompey looks back at Alyca before deciding it too early to tell you the planets secrets.

"This is one of the cities main streets. Every third day merchants from the East side of the city come here to buy and sell. Some are parts of large companies, others work for themselves." He walks down the steps, "you can buy fresh food, clothes, jewelry, pretty much anything at all. Now if you'll follow me we'll move south and then come around the other side of the city. I doubt Jules has wondered that far, but there is much to talk about and see."

Old Post Feb 14th, 2005 04:14 PM
rusky
Waiting for da snow

I follow...

"So.. Who is attacking this city ? Or this planet ?"

Have fun||

Old Post Feb 14th, 2005 06:57 PM
SpikeSpiegel
Swimming Bird

"That question should wait until we are away from the crowds." Pompey whispers to you, looking around to make sure no-one heard you. "Now then, if you stay close to me we'll head into the South market. The city isn't that large, it takes about an hour to get all the way around." He then whispers to you again, "slightly longer for us though"

Old Post Feb 14th, 2005 07:25 PM
rusky
Waiting for da snow

"How come" Andrei whispers..

Have fun||

Old Post Feb 14th, 2005 09:29 PM
SpikeSpiegel
Swimming Bird

Pompey just winks at you and heads off down the street, not turning to check to see if you are folllowing him.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2005 09:35 AM
rusky
Waiting for da snow

I follow..

Have fun||

Old Post Feb 15th, 2005 01:30 PM
SpikeSpiegel
Swimming Bird

...as does Steve.

Pompey leads to through a couple of left turns. There are no people in the streets here, above you hang wires with clothes on. Most ripped and covered with dirt.

"This is the bad part of the city. The slums, it is closer to the walls and as far away from the gates as you can get. The closer to the centre you get the nicer the buildings and people are. People are more at risk from them here. They come over the walls taking those who they need, for whatever reason they deam fit. Food, slaves, experiments whatever they like. So far they only come around the full moon, although there have been a few exceptions. It seems that the moon is linked to some type of ceremony for them. They come to get food to feast and slaves to satisfy their desires...so the folk here know." he spots several people coming out of one building and smiles at them, moving the two of you back "I will say more when we are alone again."

Old Post Feb 15th, 2005 02:14 PM
rusky
Waiting for da snow

Uh-uh... big grin
I keep going..

Have fun||

Old Post Feb 15th, 2005 05:55 PM
SpikeSpiegel
Swimming Bird

You walk onwards, back to the market, ready to head through into the centre.

If you have any questions you wish to ask Pompey, about Memphis, the story, your dreams, your weapons, the crash etc. feel free to ask away. As would be in the last bit of the series this is to clear up any unanswered questions and get you home.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2005 09:40 AM