KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Religion Forum » DC's explanation of her satanic theory

DC's explanation of her satanic theory
Started by: Neo_Communist

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Philosophicus
Restricted

Account Restricted

Oh, and Satanists who practice the killing of innocent people are sick, dangerous idiots who I would not mind wiping of the face of this earth.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2005 12:35 PM
Philosophicus is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophicus a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophicus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mr.smiley

isn't a satanist and a devil worshipper two different things.
on a program i watched a satanist said true satanist don't belive in a god or a devil.
they belive in doing bad to those who have wronged you and nothing else.

http://soundcloud.com/pytt-1

Old Post Feb 8th, 2005 04:48 PM
mr.smiley is currently offline Click here to Send mr.smiley a Private Message Find more posts by mr.smiley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mr.smiley

it's pretty self explanitory why a text like revelations would be picked.
why put a book in the bible that says hey do whatever you want and you'll still get to heaven.
it would be much better to have a book that says you must belive this or you go to hell

http://soundcloud.com/pytt-1

Old Post Feb 8th, 2005 04:50 PM
mr.smiley is currently offline Click here to Send mr.smiley a Private Message Find more posts by mr.smiley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

quote:
isn't a satanist and a devil worshipper two different things
yes they are, but they are very often wrongly compared to be the same

Old Post Feb 8th, 2005 04:51 PM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beastro
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Originally posted by Philosophicus
God just told me there's no hell, because it follows logically that if God is unconditional love, then sending someone to hell would be contradicting his very nature - love has no place for hate, and sending someone to hell is an act of hate. Think about this, would you fry your kid in the microwave if he/she did something unforgiving?

Hell, I, being an atheist, know more about God than most theists!

Touche on knowing about God.Most athiest blindly follow into a path just so they could have an excuse to do wrong things.

God is uncoditional love.Thats why you could ask him for forgiveness right now of all your sins and you would be washed clean.But in order to make it to heaven you need to repent,be baptized,recieve the gift of the holy ghost,and live a christian life.If a person didnt do that for his whole like and ignored the God that was right in front of him then why should he go to heaven?

quote:
Originally posted by darkcrown
thus I am a satan worshiper.

Now that thats cleared up big grin

Old Post Feb 8th, 2005 06:08 PM
Beastro is currently offline Click here to Send Beastro a Private Message Find more posts by Beastro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

quote:
.Most athiest blindly follow into a path just so they could have an excuse to do wrong things
things that we dont consider as wrong.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2005 06:29 PM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
moviejunkie23

MJS SATANIC THEORY

devil thumb down

Old Post Feb 8th, 2005 08:17 PM
moviejunkie23 is currently offline Click here to Send moviejunkie23 a Private Message Find more posts by moviejunkie23 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Rover

roll eyes (sarcastic)
Perfect example of bull$hit Christian rhetoric....roll eyes (sarcastic)

About what mr.smiley said about Satan being redeemed: As far as I know, no real "Christians" believe that, but a tribe in the Middle East called the Yazidis do. The "Religion" I belonged to also believed this, (partly): That Satan/Devil, (whatever), revolted against God, but that God allowed him to repent and blah blah blah, yadda yadda yadda, Satan rules Earth under God. roll eyes (sarcastic)
I quit following that "Religion" LONG ago....wink

Old Post Feb 8th, 2005 08:26 PM
The Rover is currently offline Click here to Send The Rover a Private Message Find more posts by The Rover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
moviejunkie23

"Perfect example of bull$hit Christian rhetoric"

we all have our own ideas obi one

Old Post Feb 8th, 2005 08:32 PM
moviejunkie23 is currently offline Click here to Send moviejunkie23 a Private Message Find more posts by moviejunkie23 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Rover

Obi-Wan? confused
Who? stick out tongue

Yes, you're true, (unfortunately), and I have to accept that. (Accept that you are allowed to have your own ideas and beliefs, that is...)
But stop putting down that person's Religion.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2005 08:36 PM
The Rover is currently offline Click here to Send The Rover a Private Message Find more posts by The Rover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beastro
Restricted

Account Restricted

I respect people's belief's but that's just stupid.How could the devil rule the world under God.It says in the Bible God cast down the devil into hell along with the fallen angels into hell to suffer. confused

Old Post Feb 8th, 2005 11:04 PM
Beastro is currently offline Click here to Send Beastro a Private Message Find more posts by Beastro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

quote:
How could the devil rule the world under God.It says in the Bible God cast down the devil into hell along with the fallen angels into hell to suffer.
yeah cause the latter part aint stupid roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Feb 9th, 2005 06:41 AM
Beastro
Restricted

Account Restricted

?

Old Post Feb 9th, 2005 09:19 AM
finti

you call someone else belief stupid by posting some stupid thing from the bible.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2005 09:24 AM
Beastro
Restricted

Account Restricted

interesting

Old Post Feb 9th, 2005 09:37 AM
The Rover

quote:
Originally posted by Beastro
I respect people's belief's but that's just stupid.How could the devil rule the world under God.It says in the Bible God cast down the devil into hell along with the fallen angels into hell to suffer. confused

Maybe the Yazidis do because they were influenced by Babylonian Religions, or something - plus they're under educated! eek!
Ya' know, living out in the Middle-East, with no electricity and such....stick out tongue

Ah, I thought that too, about my "Religion" - hence why I stopped following it at a young age, (helped on by the taunting and such....).

Old Post Feb 10th, 2005 07:39 PM
Peach
mordrem

quote:
Originally posted by Beastro
Touche on knowing about God.Most athiest blindly follow into a path just so they could have an excuse to do wrong things.

Hahahaha!!!!

What a load of shit that statement was.

No. Couldn't be further than the truth.

You want to know why most atheists ARE atheist? Most people who are atheist started out as being somewhat religious. However, they instead of blindly following the path of their religion, began to think for themselves and see that a lot of what their religion preaches is BS. Atheists don't blindly follow anything.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Feb 12th, 2005 08:03 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Rover

Oh!
BURN!

Old Post Feb 13th, 2005 06:29 PM
Zeal Ex Nihilo
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Originally posted by Philosophicus
God just told me there's no hell, because it follows logically that if God is unconditional love, then sending someone to hell would be contradicting his very nature - love has no place for hate, and sending someone to hell is an act of hate. Think about this, would you fry your kid in the microwave if he/she did something unforgiving?

Hell, I, being an atheist, know more about God than most theists!

Hell = the complete and total severence from God's blessings. If you choose to reject Him in life, He gives you exactly what you asked for in death.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2005 04:24 AM
Zeal Ex Nihilo is currently offline Click here to Send Zeal Ex Nihilo a Private Message Find more posts by Zeal Ex Nihilo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote