KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Sports Forum » best fighter ever

best fighter ever
Started by: mr.smiley

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (12): « First ... « 9 10 [11] 12 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
StyleTime

quote: (post)
Originally posted by CantSpellMyName
Bruce Lee participated in the toughest world championships of his time and won them all with relative ease. His had such strength that he killed a few people by accident, his speed was so great that from having his arms in a relaxed position he could snatch a coin from a person's open palm and replace it with a nut before the person could close his hand, and his reflexes were so acute that he could catch grains of rice in mid-air with chopsticks. If he was allowed to use his full knowledge and technique, I believe Bruce could beat anyone in history.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Oct 25th, 2010 09:23 PM
StyleTime is currently offline Click here to Send StyleTime a Private Message Find more posts by StyleTime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Caps Conscience

Originally posted by StyleTime

Sounds like some bullsh!t, just saying....

Using the Report function is Ghey.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2010 11:37 PM
Caps Conscience is currently offline Click here to Send Caps Conscience a Private Message Find more posts by Caps Conscience Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

Originally posted by CantSpellMyName
I'm not really into this subject but from what I've heard Bruce Lee participated in the toughest world championships of his time and won them all with relative ease. His had such strength that he could do push-ups with one finger on one hand and killed a few people by accident, his speed was so great that from having his arms in a relaxed position he could snatch a coin from a person's open palm and replace it with a nut before the person could close his hand, and his reflexes were so acute that he could catch grains of rice in mid-air with chopsticks. These qualities ought to be great advantages regardless of what martial art you're practicing. If he was allowed to use his full knowledge and technique, I believe Bruce could beat anyone in history, but I'd love to see him in a fight where he's limited to certain fighting styles, like boxing, and face him up against the best boxers in the world. For example, how would he fare in a pure fist fight against Muhammad Ali or Mike Tyson? An even more interesting match-up would be Muhammad Ali vs. Mike Tyson. I'm rooting for Muhammad because of the reflexes he supposedly had (and the fact that I don't like Mike Tyson) but Mike's ability to take huge amounts of punishment could possibly give him the victory. If Muhammad has the speed and reflex advantage and Mike has the durability advantage, it's basically the matter of unstoppable force vs. immovable object.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2010 12:19 AM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StyleTime

Originally posted by Caps Conscience
Sounds like some bullsh!t, just saying....

It is.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2010 09:53 PM
StyleTime is currently offline Click here to Send StyleTime a Private Message Find more posts by StyleTime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lauratristin

best fighter ever is depends on fights, I am regular viewer of it, Here I shared my list of forever best fighter.
-1- Jack Dempsey
-2- Rocky Maricano.
-3- Joe Louis

Old Post Dec 20th, 2010 09:22 AM
lauratristin is currently offline Click here to Send lauratristin a Private Message Find more posts by lauratristin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StyleTime

That seems more like a "best boxers" list.

And even then....

Old Post Dec 20th, 2010 01:45 PM
AsbestosFlaygon
The Original One

It's sorta true though..

It's been documented that Bruce Lee did 'finger push-ups' (push-ups by literally using fingers,. also done by Shaolin monks, iirc)

He could pretty much kill anyone with a finger!

"Farewell, Damos... Ash, Pikachu... And you. All of my beloved." -- Arceus

Old Post Jan 6th, 2011 07:03 PM
AsbestosFlaygon is currently offline Click here to Send AsbestosFlaygon a Private Message Find more posts by AsbestosFlaygon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

I can do finger push ups.

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Jan 6th, 2011 11:52 PM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

I can pretty much kill anyone with a finger.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2011 12:07 AM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Pretty much, we're badasses though.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2011 12:53 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Truth.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2011 01:12 AM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AsbestosFlaygon
The Original One

"Farewell, Damos... Ash, Pikachu... And you. All of my beloved." -- Arceus

Old Post Jan 11th, 2011 01:19 AM
AsbestosFlaygon is currently offline Click here to Send AsbestosFlaygon a Private Message Find more posts by AsbestosFlaygon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Old Post Jan 11th, 2011 03:08 AM
lyrical13

Originally posted by Mako Victim
Hehe...

And those "DEATH STRIKES" you talk about are nothing but BS! I've never seem them work before in a real or MMA fight
... u have no brain do u? that comment was the stupidest thing ive ever heard. y do you think they dont allow 12-6 elbows or soccer kicks or any head kick to a downed fighter? and on top of that... these fighters arnt out to kill the other fighter, so y would they use a death blow. not sayn there r death blows, even thu the shoving a mans nose bone into his brain with your palm seems very possible. and i'm sure theres others that probably are true.... and i say bruce lee hands down!!! even with the knowledge he left behind for others to study. i havnt seen anyone come close to achieving some of the things bruce lee has. like the 1 inch punch, his speed, even his physical fitness.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2011 12:33 AM
lyrical13 is currently offline Click here to Send lyrical13 a Private Message Find more posts by lyrical13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lyrical13

Originally posted by Mindset
I can do finger push ups.
... then post a video... n by the way he did it wit 2 fingers. and they have that on footage on youtube

Old Post Jun 27th, 2011 12:35 AM
lyrical13 is currently offline Click here to Send lyrical13 a Private Message Find more posts by lyrical13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

No.

I know what he did.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2011 12:47 AM
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

I think the best fighter ever is Mindset. batdude123 is good but they ever fought Mindset would beat him. All the lies and exaggerate bs people say attribute to Bruce Lee are actually low balled versions of things Mindset actually did.

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Jun 27th, 2011 12:57 AM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nyan Cat
Restricted

Account Restricted

Fedor in his prime..

Old Post Jun 27th, 2011 01:29 AM
Nyan Cat is currently offline Click here to Send Nyan Cat a Private Message Find more posts by Nyan Cat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StyleTime

Originally posted by lyrical13
... then post a video... n by the way he did it wit 2 fingers. and they have that on footage on youtube

It's so ironic you want proof of Mindset's abilities but believe Bruce Lee is the best fighter ever.

Last edited by StyleTime on Jun 27th, 2011 at 02:45 AM

Old Post Jun 27th, 2011 02:43 AM
Darth Angel

I don't know who is the best fighter ever, but until now this guy is the one who came closer to it.

Last edited by Darth Angel on Jun 27th, 2011 at 09:08 PM

Old Post Jun 27th, 2011 09:01 PM
Darth Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote