KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Who would you kill off?

Who will die?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Will 54 34.39%
Jack 15 9.55%
Elizabeth 88 56.05%
Total: 157 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Who would you kill off?
Started by: Miss_bishie

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (77): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Miss_bishie
Guilty and Lonly

..i talk to hammers too..

but i want will to die anyway! he is such a *word* ::twitch twitch::

Old Post Mar 21st, 2004 04:19 PM
Miss_bishie is currently offline Click here to Send Miss_bishie a Private Message Find more posts by Miss_bishie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eclipse
Dark Eclipse

Die Keira!

Korri, LeatherFace12,Citadel,Dregh, Mr.Toga, Storm,loveLinkilicious, Clovie, Chelsea23, ILuvPippin, and Stiill Finding More Names!!!

Watch as I steal the moon from the Sky
Mafia B!tch 2!!!

Old Post Mar 21st, 2004 04:20 PM
Eclipse is currently offline Click here to Send Eclipse a Private Message Find more posts by Eclipse Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PsychoFreeak

Worried with ya all the way

i'm with ya
lets make a movie called"KILL WILL" i like the sound of that lol

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2004 03:46 AM
PsychoFreeak is currently offline Click here to Send PsychoFreeak a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoFreeak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
orliluvr4life

I think that, out of the three, Elizabeth should die.. It pains me to say that since they're all amazing, but...2 reasons.........
1) JACK CANNOT DIE- he's like the whole reason that movie was a success ( personal opinion, don't hate me) He's so funny too.
2) ORLANDO BLOOM PLAYS WILL- enough said. ( you can tell Orlando Bloom is like my hero- just check my screen name)

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2004 05:47 PM
orliluvr4life is currently offline Click here to Send orliluvr4life a Private Message Find more posts by orliluvr4life Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Elondra
Punk Princess

None of them should diesad

I love them all.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2004 05:53 PM
Elondra is currently offline Click here to Send Elondra a Private Message Find more posts by Elondra Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
aniron

definatly Elizabeth, how dare she steal my man, and after all Jack does for her she still looks down her nose at him, at the very end of the film where jack says "it would never have worked between her" she looks like she wants to be sick, I had to be held back from the screen because I was gonna beat it up. she's just so spoilt and snobby and ugly and and ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2004 08:11 PM
aniron is currently offline Click here to Send aniron a Private Message Find more posts by aniron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
«§hõnknêss»

Tongue KILL WILL

Arrgh KILL WILL KILL WILL KILL WILL
I just love the sound of that It totally rocks dude.

KILL WILLKill WILL

I just love that Smiley Arrgh

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: You see, when we left Jack, marooned on the ship with a cuffed wrist and a hungry kraken, we forgot one very important thing mate-he's Captain Jack Sparrow... savvy?

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2004 05:12 AM
«§hõnknêss» is currently offline Click here to Send «§hõnknêss» a Private Message Find more posts by «§hõnknêss» Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
«§hõnknêss»

KILL WILL

He He Aye I couldnt help me self Arrgh

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: You see, when we left Jack, marooned on the ship with a cuffed wrist and a hungry kraken, we forgot one very important thing mate-he's Captain Jack Sparrow... savvy?

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2004 05:14 AM
«§hõnknêss» is currently offline Click here to Send «§hõnknêss» a Private Message Find more posts by «§hõnknêss» Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
«§hõnknêss»

KILL WILL

KILL WILL

KILL WILL

Okay I think I got it out of me system people
But just remeber

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2004 05:18 AM
«§hõnknêss»

quote:
Originally posted by Elondra
None of them should diesad

I love them all.

Arrgh are bi Sorry couldnt help me self LOL

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2004 05:24 AM
«§hõnknêss»

Arrgh I forgot to ask when are we to kill will

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2004 05:26 AM
OrliNElijahsGrl
A Proud Ringer

noooooooooooooooo dont kill will!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Will and jack are too cute to die!!!! I dont want any of them to die!!

PLLLEEEASSSE DONT KILL WILL! *takes will and sails off to a island*

LOL

"There are some things time cannot mend, some hurts that go too deep, that have taken hold"-Frodo
Watch Lost every Wednesday at 8pm on ABC!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Mar 24th, 2004 02:21 AM
OrliNElijahsGrl is currently offline Click here to Send OrliNElijahsGrl a Private Message Find more posts by OrliNElijahsGrl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
«§hõnknêss»

Arrgh bring him back here ya scallywag we havnt finished with him yet LOL

I think they are both hot but if ones got to die it has to be Will

KILL WILL

Old Post Mar 24th, 2004 05:01 AM
OrliNElijahsGrl
A Proud Ringer

NOOOO my will! my will! you will not harm thee! *takes the pearl and sails to a island* there....we shall be safe here, and look! RUM! *takes some rum and drinks it* drink up me harties yo ho!!

"There are some things time cannot mend, some hurts that go too deep, that have taken hold"-Frodo

Old Post Mar 24th, 2004 11:24 PM
OrliNElijahsGrl is currently offline Click here to Send OrliNElijahsGrl a Private Message Find more posts by OrliNElijahsGrl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Miss_bishie
Guilty and Lonly

this isnt soppose to be an argument.. its just for fun..

Old Post Mar 25th, 2004 08:31 PM
Miss_bishie is currently offline Click here to Send Miss_bishie a Private Message Find more posts by Miss_bishie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Chelse_gladrin9
mY cheMicAl roMaNcE-er

Re: Who would you kill off?

quote:
Originally posted by Miss_bishie
Now what if in the sequel or triology to potc one of the threesome (Jack, Will, or Elizabeth) die. The writers decided they wanted to kill off a character to bring some drama. Now who would you kill off?

Me? Hmm NOT JACK! Psht duh, but I think that either Elizabeth or Will. I despise them both. They both almost kill Jack!! Hmm.. well becuse i hate Orlando I gotta say..

WILL DIES

Orlando will dance with Jack Keith aka me.

If..you..don't..know..what..that..meens..look..it..up

how can you hate will?!?!?!? omgomgomgomg... that is so wrong!!

kill the evil, rumm burning, ***** of a woman elizabeth!!

Old Post Mar 25th, 2004 10:05 PM
Chelse_gladrin9 is currently offline Click here to Send Chelse_gladrin9 a Private Message Find more posts by Chelse_gladrin9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Chelse_gladrin9
mY cheMicAl roMaNcE-er

quote:
Originally posted by ArrghPirateGirl
Arrgh bring him back here ya scallywag we havnt finished with him yet LOL

I think they are both hot but if ones got to die it has to be Will

KILL WILL
once again... NEVER!!! NEVER NEVER NEVER!!!!!!!!! :: face turns all red and leaves thread.....:: ::mutters to self:: ~nobody can appreciate hott ppl in the world~~

Old Post Mar 25th, 2004 10:08 PM
Chelse_gladrin9 is currently offline Click here to Send Chelse_gladrin9 a Private Message Find more posts by Chelse_gladrin9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
OrliNElijahsGrl
A Proud Ringer

LOL muahahahahahahahahahahaha *evil laugh* *will joins in with an evil laugh which comes in a little late* LOL

Old Post Mar 26th, 2004 01:30 AM
MythBlazer

y oh y woule anyone want to kill Elizabeth

Die WILL Die

Old Post Mar 26th, 2004 01:49 AM
MythBlazer is currently offline Click here to Send MythBlazer a Private Message Find more posts by MythBlazer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fallen

well, if it comes down to either me or elizabeth being stuck on an island with both jack and wil, elizabeth is gonna have to go. sorry, sweetie. stick out tongue

Old Post Mar 26th, 2004 01:50 AM
Fallen is currently offline Click here to Send Fallen a Private Message Find more posts by Fallen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote