KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Gambit vs Gladiator

Gambit vs Gladiator
Started by: x_danny_x

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
x_danny_x

Gambit vs Gladiator

(please log in to view the image)

more info on this fight please confused

Old Post Feb 7th, 2005 06:32 PM
x_danny_x is currently offline Click here to Send x_danny_x a Private Message Find more posts by x_danny_x Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Flash
Faster Than You

Gambit is way out of his league in this fight.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2005 11:59 PM
The Flash is currently offline Click here to Send The Flash a Private Message Find more posts by The Flash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

yeah, gambit is way way out of his league. you should have matched him against a really really crappy character with a bad personality and shitty powers so theyd be even. i.e the flash

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Feb 8th, 2005 01:34 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spetznaz
Senior Fanboy Killer

Long Pig seems to have an ax to grind.
Anyways, Gambit is so out of his league that he might as well be home napping.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2005 02:16 AM
spetznaz is currently offline Click here to Send spetznaz a Private Message Find more posts by spetznaz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazyspinz
Worlds Most Dangerous Man

unless it is bnew sun gambit, he would destroy gladiator

IM AWESOME

Old Post Feb 8th, 2005 03:30 AM
crazyspinz is currently offline Click here to Send crazyspinz a Private Message Find more posts by crazyspinz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
demigawd
Board Scientist

Yeah, I don't think Gambit could win a rematch against Gladiator. He got lucky the first time.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2005 06:49 AM
demigawd is currently offline Click here to Send demigawd a Private Message Find more posts by demigawd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BENITO
Perfect Rolemodel 4 N00bs

yeah no way but he could hold him off for about 5 minutes

Old Post Feb 8th, 2005 05:56 PM
BENITO is currently offline Click here to Send BENITO a Private Message Find more posts by BENITO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tron
Shinigami Rep.

quote:
Originally posted by long pig
yeah, gambit is way way out of his league. you should have matched him against a really really crappy character with a bad personality and shitty powers so theyd be even. i.e the flash

Ummm, Gambit's even far more outmatched there, so I don't know what you were getting at besides saying something that reminds everyone that you hate DC.

Visit my city, or die at the hands of my ninjas

Old Post Feb 8th, 2005 11:22 PM
Tron is currently offline Click here to Send Tron a Private Message Find more posts by Tron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

lol Is this a JOke , Bad writing , how can gambit beat someone who moves planet(LMAO) well ya he wasn't done shit like that but you get the picture he took out the x-men himself , even JAg was nothing to him .

Gabit is more of match for super humans in level super human to 5 Ton level nothigher that that.

Galaditor i don't think many can beat him some are silver surfer , Hulk , mebee Thor .

But you get the picture galadiator is High level character while gambit is super human

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2005 12:30 AM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormfront13

yeah I agree gambit is way out of his league. gladiator has to many powers for gambit to win.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2005 12:36 AM
stormfront13 is currently offline Click here to Send stormfront13 a Private Message Find more posts by stormfront13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
x_danny_x

seems now it is official that Gladiator is nothing more than some mock character of Superman to just make fun of Superman. Cant believe he loses to characters he should beat and should never lose!

In other times he is made to be an idiot!

Old Post Feb 9th, 2005 12:38 AM
x_danny_x is currently offline Click here to Send x_danny_x a Private Message Find more posts by x_danny_x Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arsenal

If Gambit manages to get gold fish he might stand a chance.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2005 12:39 AM
Arsenal is currently offline Click here to Send Arsenal a Private Message Find more posts by Arsenal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

he was created to be stonger than superman (move planets)
then he gets defated by low level shits lol it's funny , but hey he is a superman copy.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2005 12:41 AM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
x_danny_x

it was done when Superman was in Pre-Crisis I think where Superman was wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy powerful.

Anyhow, that is the creation of Gladiator and purpose to just get beat up and lose when he was supposed to win

Old Post Feb 9th, 2005 12:45 AM
kgkg
Vigilante

x_danny_x true not only Gladiator many powerful being when first show seem everystrong unbeatable but later you see them being beat for normal beings

Old Post Feb 9th, 2005 12:54 AM
demigawd
Board Scientist

So Gladiator is like the Capcom Dan of Marvel?

Old Post Feb 9th, 2005 06:22 AM
demigawd is currently offline Click here to Send demigawd a Private Message Find more posts by demigawd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Flash
Faster Than You

Yes.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2005 06:25 AM
The Flash is currently offline Click here to Send The Flash a Private Message Find more posts by The Flash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K Von Doom
Second fiddle

I think Gladiator was shown as somewhat weak in that fight, UXM 275. It could be that it was because he was being mind controlled by the Skrulls at the time.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2005 01:20 PM
K Von Doom is currently offline Click here to Send K Von Doom a Private Message Find more posts by K Von Doom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
demigawd
Board Scientist

A lot of people cite bad writing and a lack of understanding of the character by the author. But X-men 276 was written by Claremont. And correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Claremont CREATE the Shi'Ar and the Imperial Guard and Gladiator? So if the guy who created the character is writing him, perhaps that's the way he was meant to be.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2005 02:35 PM
Beyonder

Correct me if I'm wrong, but Wolverine has beat up Exodus & Magneto before. Spiderman punked Firelord and Silver Surfer Carnage. Does that mean Exodus, Magneto, Firelord, and Silver Surfer are weaklings now that they've been beaten by street levelers?

Old Post Feb 9th, 2005 07:16 PM
Beyonder is currently offline Click here to Send Beyonder a Private Message Find more posts by Beyonder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote