KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » spawn vs lobo

spawn vs lobo
Started by: mr.smiley

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The Flash
Faster Than You

Interesting.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2005 08:07 AM
The Flash is currently offline Click here to Send The Flash a Private Message Find more posts by The Flash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Sandman
Sintastic

quote:
Originally posted by long pig
so he could place a trillion lobos in hell? there are a lot of blood cells in his body...if each one becomes a clone could he do that?
if so, ill give spawn the win. whats spawns weakness? if he has one...lobo can and will exploit it very fast.
also i didnt realize he didnt have that limitation anymore...hmm...kinda makes him suck.
power of heaven and hell? WTF does he do now?

Lobo's cloning ability is debatable. He may or may not have that power anymore. The real Lobo doesn't have that power, but the Lobo clone does, and noone knows who survived the humungous battle between all the Lobos.

Spawn's weakness is...none. I can't think of any. He stopped being a depressed little emo kid, he gained a shitload of new power, and he lost his previous weaknesses. He'd have to face another god-like to lose.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2005 10:50 PM
Mr. Sandman is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Sandman a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Sandman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IRTMU-Dragon
The Mask

Is debatable? omg.

Each Lobo clone is MORTAL, thats why the main Lobo always comes out on top, The Main Lobo has immortality, all his clones have a uncanny and insane amount of durability, but they can be killed... to an extent only the lobo with immortality knows how to do it.

And you do know... Lobo's kind of a god also? Lets find his one weakness... Hmmm... The fact that spawn is a SYMBIOTE? As soon as Lobo figures out that Spawn is just a big skin suit, im sure he'll find out more.

And Spawn is a silly character if he can do anything he want, why do you think they stopped The Mask comic books? For the same reason, he was unstoppable... EXCEPT... By lobo, Lobo was the only villain/vigilante/bounty-hunter The mask just couldnt kill, he DID everything, and Lobo climbed out, they ended up being partners and blew up some planet with mind control devices and a TV simon says game.

Lobo would be like "Now, lets see... we got a hell human inside a costume where he gets all his power from... what can I do to get this suit offa' him, or pull him out..."

Trust me, lobo would blow up the planet hes on if he has too. And if spawns so powerful, why doesnt he just bring himself back to real life, and go live with his family once again? Hell, why doesnt he go to The Living Tribunal, kill him, and rule the entire universe if Spawn can just create a Hell, or a planet, why hasnt The Living Tribunal stepped in? Or whatever hero/god is reign over whatever comic universe Spawn is in.

If you think a god in a symbiote is gonna phase Lobo, you dont know crap about Lobo.

The Mask is one of the most powerful Comic Book Characters ever conceived!

Old Post Feb 9th, 2005 12:19 AM
IRTMU-Dragon is currently offline Click here to Send IRTMU-Dragon a Private Message Find more posts by IRTMU-Dragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tron
Shinigami Rep.

Didn't he create Venom too?

Visit my city, or die at the hands of my ninjas

Old Post Feb 9th, 2005 12:57 AM
Tron is currently offline Click here to Send Tron a Private Message Find more posts by Tron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IRTMU-Dragon
The Mask

Spawn?

Heh, no... The Symbiote, Venom, was found during the special wars or whatever on that weird planet beyonder made, it got on peter-parker and tried to corrupt him, He rejected it by rining this big bell, it slipped off down into the church, found Eddie who was preying for forgiveness because he was about to commit suicide in the church, and got on him.

The Mask is one of the most powerful Comic Book Characters ever conceived!

Old Post Feb 9th, 2005 01:09 AM
IRTMU-Dragon is currently offline Click here to Send IRTMU-Dragon a Private Message Find more posts by IRTMU-Dragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tron
Shinigami Rep.

I mean the character himself. I know Mcfarlane didn't make the the suit, but I did believe he created the character Venom during his run on Spider-Man.

Visit my city, or die at the hands of my ninjas

Old Post Feb 9th, 2005 03:50 AM
Tron is currently offline Click here to Send Tron a Private Message Find more posts by Tron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote