KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Religion Forum » Christians should set examples and practice what they preach

Christians should set examples and practice what they preach
Started by: Philosophicus

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Philosophicus
Restricted

Account Restricted

Christians should set examples and practice what they preach

clickclick, who is a 'christian', has been personally attacking me, calling me names, etc, etc. Shouldn't he set an example of what a christian should be? He believes in the bible, but doesn't remind me of Jesus. Jesus would surely have turned the other cheek at my comments, but not clickclick - clickclick behaves just like any other non-religious person. I would never have thought he was a 'christian' if it wasn't for his illogical thinking.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2005 03:31 PM
Philosophicus is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophicus a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophicus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
clickclick

I dont claim perfection, I try to be patient with you but you are annoying. You talk a lot but know little.. Like most everyone else I am amazed by the amount of falsehoolds and nonsensical statements you have managed to make.

Id have never known you werent a philosophy professor unless you have told me.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2005 03:36 PM
clickclick is currently offline Click here to Send clickclick a Private Message Find more posts by clickclick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophicus
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Originally posted by clickclick
I dont claim perfection, I try to be patient with you but you are annoying. You talk a lot but know little.. Like most everyone else I am amazed by the amount of falsehoolds and nonsensical statements you have managed to make.

Id have never known you werent a philosophy professor unless you have told me.

So, you're saying philosophy professors are full of falsehoolds and nonsensical statements? 'Cause you say you'd never have known if I wasn't one, unless I told you.

You not only believe in falsehoolds and nonsensical statements(the bible), but also utter them. evil face

Old Post Feb 8th, 2005 03:40 PM
Philosophicus is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophicus a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophicus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
clickclick

laughing

No, it was sarcasm. Denoting that even you have admitted to spewing bs. It is simply in your nature to do so.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2005 03:57 PM
clickclick is currently offline Click here to Send clickclick a Private Message Find more posts by clickclick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
naybean

wow feel the love!

Old Post Feb 8th, 2005 04:34 PM
naybean is currently offline Click here to Send naybean a Private Message Find more posts by naybean Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

well I thought christians were to live by the rule that it aint up to them to pass judgment, guess they find it impossible to follow

Old Post Feb 8th, 2005 04:47 PM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
clickclick

quote:
well I thought christians were to live by the rule that it aint up to them to pass judgment, guess they find it impossible to follow

They are supposed to try but this is also in reference to others sins.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2005 05:31 PM
Beastro
Restricted

Account Restricted

Actually christians are a little hard to figure out.We dont go out of our way to personally insult someone but we do speak our mind about Christ.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2005 05:54 PM
Beastro is currently offline Click here to Send Beastro a Private Message Find more posts by Beastro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
moviejunkie23

santa -"now be nice phil O and click or no presents for you next year"
no no -(click and Phil O shake there heads)
santa - "thats it you little buggers now santa's gonna open a can kungfoo!!!"

ninja - what do you gusy think is it me?

Old Post Feb 8th, 2005 07:27 PM
moviejunkie23 is currently offline Click here to Send moviejunkie23 a Private Message Find more posts by moviejunkie23 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Rover

confused
Hmm, I'd suggest to take your personal battles to the Mods....wacko

Old Post Feb 8th, 2005 08:30 PM
The Rover is currently offline Click here to Send The Rover a Private Message Find more posts by The Rover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
debbiejo
Dreamer

Christians are only people. Not perfect people yet...

Old Post Feb 8th, 2005 09:22 PM
debbiejo is currently offline Find more posts by debbiejo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beastro
Restricted

Account Restricted

I agree.I am far from perfect.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2005 11:02 PM
Beastro is currently offline Click here to Send Beastro a Private Message Find more posts by Beastro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote