KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » the crow vs spawn

the crow vs spawn
Started by: BENITO

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « First ... « 2 3 [4]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
AQUA-MARINER
AntiMatter Corps

Alan Scott Respect Tread KMC AntiMatter Corps: Yellow Dawning Sea Kings Sigs

Old Post Jun 13th, 2006 06:00 AM
AQUA-MARINER is currently offline Click here to Send AQUA-MARINER a Private Message Find more posts by AQUA-MARINER Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Milkie

Dude are you going to post the scans you claim to have?

Nobody wants to see covers, the art is friggin disgusting.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2006 03:13 PM
Milkie is currently offline Click here to Send Milkie a Private Message Find more posts by Milkie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

The crow dies. He dies so damn painfully it turns the audience mad....

Old Post Jun 13th, 2006 03:23 PM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HueyFreeman
Super Fighting Robot

Wow, the art work of that book feels like my eyes are being raped by just looking at it.

Made by Jugg666

Old Post Jun 13th, 2006 03:28 PM
HueyFreeman is currently offline Click here to Send HueyFreeman a Private Message Find more posts by HueyFreeman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Big Sexy
Wow, the art work of that book feels like my eyes are being raped by just looking at it.

It's not THAT bad. I've seen worse....

Old Post Jun 13th, 2006 03:30 PM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HueyFreeman
Super Fighting Robot

Originally posted by grey fox
It's not THAT bad. I've seen worse....
True I have seen worse but my five year old niece draws better. Especially those little turkeys she makes with her hands for a stencil for Thanksgiving. smile

Old Post Jun 13th, 2006 03:32 PM
HueyFreeman is currently offline Click here to Send HueyFreeman a Private Message Find more posts by HueyFreeman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Milkie

LOL

Alright off to add two issues in the Spawn Respect Thread

Old Post Jun 13th, 2006 03:45 PM
Milkie is currently offline Click here to Send Milkie a Private Message Find more posts by Milkie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bean_machine
Its so hard

OMG this thread is so ridiculous. The Crow gets raped by Spawn over and over again.

Second Age Spawn was virtually unstoppable. He transcended the rules of Heaven, Hell, Earth, every aspect of reality you can think of. Even heavenly weapons had no effect on him.

The Crow, lol. no

spiderman! spiderman!

Old Post Jun 13th, 2006 04:11 PM
bean_machine is currently offline Click here to Send bean_machine a Private Message Find more posts by bean_machine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tassadar
Executor

Spawn 10/10 regardless of which incarnation

92% of teens have moved onto rap. If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature

Old Post Jun 13th, 2006 05:37 PM
Tassadar is currently offline Click here to Send Tassadar a Private Message Find more posts by Tassadar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mider

damn people get off sea kings back even i already stated that the crow would only have a chance against first age spawn and only because he can run out of power and the crow just keeps comming back of course im talking about spawn before the greenworld powers, and before second age spawn, spawn wouldnt even notice the crow with those powers.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2006 06:31 PM
Mider is currently offline Click here to Send Mider a Private Message Find more posts by Mider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AQUA-MARINER
AntiMatter Corps

Originally posted by Mider
damn people get off sea kings back even i already stated that the crow would only have a chance against first age spawn and only because he can run out of power and the crow just keeps comming back of course im talking about spawn before the greenworld powers, and before second age spawn, spawn wouldnt even notice the crow with those powers.

thank u and i would also like to state that if crow and spawn were to team up then well they would prob be the most unstopable force to ever exist

also their was a crow vs spawn movie that was being thought about i dont know whatever happened to the idea

Alan Scott Respect Tread KMC AntiMatter Corps: Yellow Dawning Sea Kings Sigs

Old Post Jun 13th, 2006 06:34 PM
AQUA-MARINER is currently offline Click here to Send AQUA-MARINER a Private Message Find more posts by AQUA-MARINER Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote